Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 12. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
There is nothing to be surprised about bitcoin price. Bitcoin price may be increase or decrease, It's natural. But i was surprised that in January 2018 price are going to be lower than fewer prices. Don't worry day by day bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I was not surprised. Maybe surprised many people to see at a very low price. But I can see its good direction. But the price of bitcoin is not stable. We also know that the price increases. The reduction in the price will increase the number of new investors. Due to lowering prices new investor is attracted.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I do not get surptre I think normal this price oscillation after the bitcoin has entered the bags
Activity: 25
The growth of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is surely surprising because of its excellent increase, but beginning in 2018 until today everyone is shocked again by such a drastic decline. I hope the next few months bitcoin can grow better.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I'm surprised how he fell in January 2018 it cost 18,000 $ and now about 9,000$
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Last year, I was really surprised with the sudden increase of bitcoin's value but this year, I am not surprised anymore about the sudden fall since the increase last year was very suspicious. We can still expect that the value would go high once again next year but it would be best if we will prepare for any unfortunate events right here that can happen anytime.
Activity: 50
Yes I was surprise of the rapid increase if bitcoin price. It made me realize
Activity: 98
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I'm not surprised. Now bitcoin has developed so well that the price of bitcoin has been rising. I don't think the price of bitcoin is high, it's going to keep going up, it's going to be $20,000 in the next few months, and that's not surprising.
Activity: 42
I think we may see bitcoin drop a little lower before the price increases.
Activity: 22
I'm not surprised I was expecting that after the new year there will be a correction , I think it's a great time to buy bitcoin and sell in one or two years.
Activity: 36
I was surprised and could not believe Bitcoin is as valuable as it is now, if Bitcoin is not known for ten years and its price is very low then Bitcoin is now a valuable virtual currency. At its best, its price range is around $ 10,000. It is fortunate for those who previously owned Bitcoin to be rich or become millionaires if they own large amounts of Bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
When I checked the price of the bitcoin earlier, I was really overwhelmed by what I saw because we really don't know the reason why it rises so high like this. I am also afraid that it will go down and most of the users will be disappointed and confused because of this. The more it gets bigger, the more I am nervous about what may happen in the next weeks and months.

Well bitcoin value now a days is always surprising us. As the valye flactuate up and down. But more up in the end of the year thats why the value cones up like the rate today.
Real Thoughts of bitcoin for me is just go dump and pump hibg this is what i observe for the value, even maybe not at all but it is more pumping hing.
Activity: 154
it's common in the world of crypto up and down its price a coin it's commonplace, it was last week bitcoin prices had fallen but now it is slowly starting up again
Activity: 126
Not that surprised because of its volatility in nature. Bitcoin might even get a higher convertion in the future...
Activity: 154

I'm not surprise of the bitcoin price because I already anticipated of the slowly increasing market price of the bitcoin and with the new development of the price many people now starting to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Surprise yes, reading from your tread the value still on the 6,000$ US but goes up and down and now stabilizing at 9,000$. Bitcoin experienced a GLITZ in the market but the correction follow thru...
Activity: 448
Diagon
I am surprised at any price above $ 1000. Why are people willing to pay for Bitcoin such huge money? They say that mining is not profitable at a price of 8000, but the reward is constantly falling, and the complexity is growing. But after all, and when it cost only $ 50
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Its incredibly high and that is surprising against the other coins or alternative coins in the market. It is very stunning compared to its price last few years ago, its price is about to a hundreds of dollars but now its worth more than a million when converted into our currency. Bitcoin really surprised me when it reaches $22000 last year, and i hope it will be happening again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Yes, for me it's a surprise. I did not expect the price to drop below 10k. Although if you look at the graphs of previous years, the price is quite predictable, correction after large growth is inevitable. This is a very good time to buy Wink
Activity: 336
I am completely calm and do not wonder at the cost of bitcoin, everything repeats from year to year, with such a high degree of price volatility you can earn good money if you can.
Pages:
Jump to: