Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 2. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
I think now absolutely everyone who has bitcoin is surprised because such a low rate after such a high is very annoying
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Yes Grin

I really commend the effort of institutions who
manage to achieve the price. I am looking forward
to maintain it and probably make it higher.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Bitcoin prices never startle me, when I know bitcoins that use decentralized systems it is normal that if prices go up and down tens of percent per day, I would be surprised if the bitcoin price is stable and unchanged for a day.
Activity: 42
I have a feeling it's mainly due to tax season. HOLD until late April and I have a feeling we're gonna have a nice, long ride up!

Sucks that I had to spend over 2BTC last few days on extra expenses, which was bought at $11k >.>
Activity: 318
To say that I am surprised negatively it means nothing to say I hope that soon I will see a really nice price tags on cryptocurrency exchanges
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
When I began to wonder about the prices so it now.Very unpleasant rate in order to sell the currency and think whether it makes sense to buy more
Activity: 68
Yes, I am surprised at the change in the price of bitcoin.This price is very high compared with last year.I think it will be a good term investment.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
Yes. I am very much surprised at Bitcoin's price right now. I didn't expect that it will decrease by almost 50% this year. I expect it will increase more but the opposite happened. I've lost too much of my investment but I will not give up. I know everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 546
Not surprice at all.
Because it's decentralized currency so the price will be so variative
Activity: 322
I'm not very surprised, because I believe that the growth and fall of bitcoin is just a correction of the market. After small investors have played enough at the gate of the crypto-currency market and have come out (as a rule, having lost all their savings), really serious players remained on the stock exchanges. They are convinced of the huge potential of bitcoin and dream of buying crypto currency not just cheap, but for a pittance. Therefore, in recent weeks they deliberately played on a slide, doing everything possible to omit quotes. Now the market has "cleared", so it is possible that bitcoin will go to a new round of growth.
Activity: 252
As a matter of fact on the off chance that you have taken after the experts you won`t be suprised by the expansion of its cost. The fork is the significant impact to its cost on the grounds that the request has ascended for BTC and as request rises the cost goes up. Be that as it may, after the fork certainly the cost will go down and possibly it will come to the 5000$ once more. Everything has a motivation behind why its event so on the off chance that you tail you won`t be astounded. In any event it s my conclusion.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin continues to become cheaper - now its rate is below 7 thousand dollars against 20 thousand in December 2017. Experts note that the drop occurs against the background of the general tension in the market of crypto-currencies. I think that now is a good opportunity for new investors to come here. Of course, now you do not need to panic, a competent investor buys, when it's cheap, but sells when it's expensive. I think the price, of course, should stabilize. I think that we will see even higher positions than were in December 2017.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes, I'm surprised at the change in the price of bitcoin. It took three months for bitcoin to rise from $5,000 to $20,000. And then it went down from $20,000 to $6,000 and it took four months, and it could change a lot in a short period of time.
Well it is very common not only 4 or 3 months but the price of bitcoin use to change all the time, as in one month only bitcoin price can go above 50 or 3k dollar but it’s really common, time never remain same, if we see the price of bitcoin will is increasing time to sell but if decreasing then to hold. So don’t be surprised by the price of bitcoin, I have notice the market it is again increasing once for the twice as it is going above 30k this year.
Activity: 336
I'm not too surprised with that. Its price increases rapidly and it is also very easy to decrease. But it shows that this is a positive development. The number of people investing in it is increasing. That is definitely a strong growth signal.
Activity: 8
I think it is great that it's back down to the mid 6k's and could go a little lower, it gives people an opportunity to pick up some more while it's still low. I believe it'll go to new highs and wish I can pick up some more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
no not actually because it was the normal flow of bitcoin for the 1st quarter of the year since even past years bitcoin was price is also drop and eventually it will rise on incoming holiday season so better buy bitcoin today since it is in final deep . Grab it today and for sure  after a while you will earn profit we are about to enter mids of the year . I don't panic at all since i knew this flow even before i saw and experienced it . For now just wait for the rocket to hit the moon
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I’m not surprise at all. It’s bitcoin’s norm. Its drastic up and down price is normal since we know how volatile it is but hoping it will always go up rather than going down so that many people in this business will be happy and successful. Just being optimistic in this current situation  of bitcoin.

Rise and fall are normal problems but if you say you are not surprised, I will not believe because we just do not feel surprised with the problems that we know exactly and clearly, with the volatility in the price of bitcoin, we can not know exactly, the collapse is too strong or the price increase is too high, surprise is something that is inevitable. In the present situation, I also want to be optimistic but that is impossible when my assets in the crypto continually decrease, I'm looking forward to the bitcoin coming back but everything seems to be hopeless.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
no wonder the price is excellent, you need to buy if you want to make money. The price is very pleasant, for pkupki I recommend ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm surprised at the rise of bitcoin prices. The price is very high compared with last year. I think it will be a good long-term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Well if you have a good knowledge of what the cryptocurrency entails you will understand how the pricing works since bitcoin is a volatile assets it very hard for it users to predict it future price and saying you are surprise at the price of bitcoin at this moment you are saying you don't know how volatile the market is and it operations on the economic law of demands and supply and at that the price is determined by it demand.
Pages:
Jump to: