Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 9. (Read 33297 times)

copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
Of course, i surprise by bitcoin price now.
Because, Now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin.
I suppose the price of Bitcoin will increase further in the future.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Different opinion regarding with this question because some people surprise with this current price of bitcoin, they don't even think that bitcoin will drop at $8k in this current price because they are expected that bitcoin price will peak from $15k and peak to its highest price that is why some people really surprising with this current price of bitcoin but for me its just a normal volatile movement in bitcoin price and its not surprising with me. I knew bitcoin can easily recover and get back to its peak price again in this coming days.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
how much more will the price increase? trying to guess it, based on the fundamental indicators, is meaningless. However, approximate estimates based on possible investment flows will be very large. If the current interest in bitcoin is equal to at least a quarter of the money invested in gold in 2007-2011, the aggregate capitalization of the crypto-currency market can easily grow by another $400 billion.
Activity: 1190
Bitcoin price is now around 8k and looking back to four months, things fall into perspective. Sorry for those who come during December though.
yes i am fully surprised and astonished by seeing the price of etherum and bitcoin both. bitcoin price is now around $8000 and etherum price is around $500
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I am also surprised that Bitcoin price is increase at over expectation.  It is a good sign for investor to believe on bitcoin and invest as your big part of money. It may be say the in future their price will also increase because it is based on the best technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I think at the beginning, when bitcoin start the get value, everybody was suprised. Bitcoin started years ago with no value, and now it hase worth some thousand dollars. There are so many bitcoins lost who are mined at the beginning. So many people lost their private keys. So i would say everybody is suprised about the price of bitcoin now, and nobody could predicted these. Because when some could predicted these, nobody had lost their keys and coins forever. So expert says more than 30% of all bitcoins are lost. Thats waht really suprises me.
Activity: 476
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

I ma not surprising with bitcoin price since it is its natural movement there are time to be very low and getting lower and then getting high and much higher. Bitcoin price is volatile and nobody can predict its movement of price but for me as long as I ma holding it I ma happy and as long as I can make profit I will sell it when the price hits in the market and if I am already have profit with it.
Activity: 125
Of course, because we really don't know why it will rise like this. I also worry that it will go down. I have bought some bitcoins and I have lost a bit. Everyone says that it will rise in the coming month, so I will continue to hold it, hoping that as we predicted.
Activity: 48
I am not at all surprised by the rising and discounting of bitcoin prices if in a matter of weeks or every month. Because the reference I buy bitcoin is the count every year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

As I observed it was very surprising, it is the time that the investors or sellers are waiting for. I think we know that the best time to sell bitcoin is when its price is high. And it is a big advantage for those investors because they can gain more profit than it seems.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
The price of BTC this year has surprised many people! At the end of 2017 the BTC price is close to $20,000!

This is incredible for many people, and many people buy BTC for $17, 000!

The current few are not up to $9,000! Some people predict that the price of BTC will reach $30,000 by the end of this year!

This will be a BTC peak!
Activity: 325
Merit: 11
Bitcoin price is now around 8k and looking back to four months, things fall into perspective. Sorry for those who come during December though.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
And there are still people with very negatives thoughts about the future, I am expecting a slow, but a regular growth of bitcoin throughout the next years, it will be a more regular market than we will ever expect.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
NOpe, change in bitcoin now is just normal in the world of crypto, it can go up and go down anytime. No one can predict the prices, but atleast be aware in the changes. Hoping that the price will go up. So that everyone will be happy.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Nothing surprise we all know that bitcoin price is punctuating,thats normal all we have to do is we just wait until the price is hitting up high,this is the time that we invest buying  a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

I personally do not have to wait for the high prices or the drastic drop I invest by holding and following bounty or campaign from ICO to get a little reward
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
I'm surprised by people so naive to sell so low, it will be hard for them in few months looking back
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
First time i was surprised when bitcoin reached $10K and i was wandering how. Nowadays when i saw $20K already i don't know when i will be surprised again.
No no I am astonished seeing the price chart of bitcoin, bitcoin price under $8000 which makes me more worry and I faces a great losses. I wait for price increasing.
Activity: 30
The current bitcoin price is 8455 $. I am not surprised about the current bitcoin price, the bitcoin price will fluctuate abnormally. Depends on our investment. I believe in the future bitcoin will be up to 20000 $
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
First time i was surprised when bitcoin reached $10K and i was wandering how. Nowadays when i saw $20K already i don't know when i will be surprised again.
Last december was the very surprising price that I watched to butcoin, it was very unexpected and everyone was shocked. And as of now we are waiting for it to reach again how high it is before. We continue believe on it and hopely soon. But as of now bitcoin price was merely stable and low maybe soon it will pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: