Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 6. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes I am very surprise of Bitcoin last year because the increase is very fast that it became $20,000 but I'm surprise also now because it decrease fast also and continuous, so it is hard for now to analyze when to start increasing again.

you shouldnt be surprise at all because the recent dip of bitcoin is definitely a normal phenomenon. Maybe you are just a newbie in the crypto scene because you arent aware of this price fluctuations. if you are really a noob in bitcoin , then i suggest you to look at the price history of bitcoin and you will see that my statements or speculations regarding on bitcoin is correct. you can just reffer to google and search for "bitcoin price history" to find the chart.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes I am very surprise of Bitcoin last year because the increase is very fast that it became $20,000 but I'm surprise also now because it decrease fast also and continuous, so it is hard for now to analyze when to start increasing again.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Not at all. Always had a feeling that bitcoin would drop hard after that last bull market because prices went up so fast and so quickly so a price crash like this is only normal.
Activity: 336
As more people become aware of Bitcoin and Crypto assets in general and join in, the higher their prices will go.
What's happening shouldn't surprise anyone as it's rather expected.
News are constantly coming in that the number of people joining the crypto asset exchange community is rapidly growing.
We may all expect a constant rise in prices as long as the relevant global conditions remain the same.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
remember that time you post this topic.. its also a brearish market then we reach all time high.. this happening right now is also a healthy correction.. after this we will reach another all time high
Activity: 182
It has always reacted to news and demands. The price dump and pump is what makes it volatile if you dont care to know. In crypto, patience is the watch word, even in any investment, you will still need patience.
Activity: 126
Hello everyone, if honestly a bit surprised at what is happening with bitcoin. In the soonest time I expect a price increase
Activity: 322
When l cheeked the price of the bitcoin earlier because bitcoin has its reasonable potential to achieve that price if this continuous rise of price will happen untill the end of the year 2017 then the price might reach 9k usd and that is really high.I am also surprised that even though bitcoin will beck down for at least 5k usd retracement bitcoin price seems to continuously increase again of the year.
Activity: 137
absolutely not.
maybe this is all usual in a trade of rising prices.
if you re-think like that you will not be surprised, surely with the price will be in turmoil with the price jumping still think positive only.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I'm not expecting that bitcoin will rise into this part, i'm surprised with a little regret for my self on not buying it before that the price is not this high, and I also consider that their is no late to invest in bitcoin because it is volatile and no one can expect its price to go up and down, I just predict it by studying its chart.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
Certainly.
I am very surprised at the price of bitcoin now because it is very drastic and very difficult to predict. I hope the bitcoin price this month will soon increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Well , Surprised and Bitcoin in the same sentence? I am not very surprised by what bitcoin price does anymore, I would love to be able to predict where it goes from here. I think in the long term it will be significantly higher but it will be volatile getting there.
The higher the bitcoin price the more volatile it is from correction in my own opinion. when botcoin surgevfast expect major correction will follow as what happen last year and this 1st quarter of 2018.
Activity: 196
of course I was surprised with the bitcoin because its value is very fantastic and amazing its popularity and the whole world knows and wants to get the bitcoin.
Activity: 35
Yes for now there's a slight increase but still not sure if it will be steady. Investor are still hesitant to put some of there money in the bitcoin,but if the market will show an uptrend and steady increase of bitcoin price for sure everyone buy will be buying bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 107
Well , Surprised and Bitcoin in the same sentence? I am not very surprised by what bitcoin price does anymore, I would love to be able to predict where it goes from here. I think in the long term it will be significantly higher but it will be volatile getting there.
Activity: 100
I am not surprised. Because CME Group has announced that they will release future contract for Bitcoin in the end 2017. Therefore, many investors buy Bitcoin quickly and its price go up faster.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I think so too, the price is rising so significantly, perhaps because so many investments come in so the price goes up, and this can attract many companies to partially shell out their shares to Bitcoin.
Im not surprise at all, it iw only normal that the price of the cryptocurrency now qre in rising rate because in a month like this,month of aprilit is the month of newcomers and new projects of the ICO's also, in this month more investors are coming maybe if it continue to rise the price will be at 10,000$ before this month end
Activity: 57
I think many people expected the same and yet here we are bitcoin is showing to us the amazing ability it has to overcome obstacles, we must remember we had not only forks but we also got a lot of FUD coming from China and while that affected the price, it was a short term effect. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 90
It is a bit of a surprise that although the price is rising a little bit faster and the price is bound to decline, Bitcoin is now going out of its development stage. Time and time again, the future of Bitcoin is still very good. Bitcoin will continue to rise.  Smiley
Activity: 173
If you have experience in the market for a long time. I think there will be no surprise about the current value of bitcoin. Every growth process needs a balance from the user and the source. Although this process is unnatural when there is evidence of a large volume discharge from Mtgox. That was when the market fell into panic.

We all know that the bitcoin price is now rising slowly but Im not surprise of that changes because i really believe that bitcoin will surpass all the chalenges. The latest update of the market really attracts a lot of people to invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: