Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 5. (Read 33297 times)

hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was surprised to see bitcoin prices go down because I want to hold altcoin to earn a lot of income but with bitcoin prices down I have to sell it now I'm worried the bitcoin will go down again.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Well yes positively though and , bitcoin price shock the whole world again last year the price surpassed the price of a gold , now the price of  it is slowly dumping now the price is quite 6k usd below and i think it's normal though because bitcoin is volatile it can go up and downs , i suggest that better to wait to those holders , and welcome to the new investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

No! I'm not surprise, Because I knew Bitcoin was volatile which means there is really an upside down will happen to the value of each token. Therefore, no need to get worry and panic about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In fact, I was surprised at the current price is not, because the current market has been very calm, has dropped to $6700 from last year's $20000, now the price of the price is suitable for this market. I think the price of bitcoin will grow steadily in the coming months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
Yes, i was very suprised because bitcoin's price is still increasing and increasing. And im suprised in bitcoin on how they managed the value from little amount to thousands dollars now.
Activity: 36

yes i was shocked by this, bitcoin was up so fast .. i am a new member on this forum and i regret when i did not buy cheap bitcoin when it was.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I'm surprised by how bitcoin managed to get a value from very little amount up to thousands of dollars now. Though bitcoin is now going down slowly many people are still hoping that it would go up at the end of the year. Because mostly it is the month of the year where its value reaches its peak and that would be the most surprising change for those who are wishing for the success of bitcoins value this year.
Activity: 286
Merit: 101
of course very surprised because bitcoin prices can go down so far while bitcoin continues in the mine should the price of high pump bitcoin
Activity: 350
I was very surprised hos Bitcoin still goes on increasing. Before, about 4 months ago, I was in the verge of deciding whether to buy or not. I thought it was high already and it may go down anytime soon. But I was wrong. It continued to go up and now it doubled. It was a wrong decision but it was fine with me. That's just how investment works especially to cryptocurrencies and stocks. You do not know if it will go up or down. You just got to take the risk and hope for the best.
Activity: 112

A little  bit shock and nervous but still I keep holding because it is a part of bitcoin life and we all know that bitcoin prices it not stable
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I think of it as a possibility but I was surprised it happened that fast. We know how volatile this market is and i will not be surprise if it bounce back or goes down fast. I will be expecting the unexpected and try to manage my investments properly. This is a correction we needed by the way to get it into new all time highs.
Activity: 308
it changes direction very quickly. obviously there is such a high volume in the market, with the influence of big players can be anything expected to rise trend is not yet in the hope that the correction will be the shortest time
Activity: 316
i am not surprise at all. it is always been this price when it comes to like this month, people always panic but the fact is every year this is always happens no matter what and then after a very long period it will goes back again
Activity: 28
No. i feel it's normal. because bitcoin has its reasonable potential to achieve that price
Activity: 329
Merit: 11
@japanesehighschoolgirl
I'm not too surprised at the current bitcoin price. As a fairly new person in this world, if I look at it historically, the price changes that occur are so true. And I think it's perfectly natural. And this is also the reason why people love cryptocurrency, I guess.
Activity: 17
Actually yes. Believe it or not the last time i looked at bitcoins price is when the price is 4000$ and i never look at it again and just focus on earning bitcoin as much as possible and yesterday while working here in the forum there are many threads about the bitcoins price and it reached now 7000$ and of course i'm too glad about it. But at first i didn't believe at it because it's just a few months when the last time i looked at bitcoins price and now it's 7000$ i try reading bitcoin news online and yeah... It's true. Now i witnessed the bitcoins price and i may say that, yeah bitcoins price is unstoppable.

I've earned a little satoshis and i don't know what i'm going to do with it, it's either i'm going to sell it or hold it. I hope before the 2017 ends the bitcoins price will reach 8000$ or more.
Activity: 560

I am very surprised at the cost of bitcoin now, I was waiting for the price to fall down to 6000-6500 yesterday, and would start bribing, but bitcoin left me for +7000, I think it will not last long
Activity: 266

During that date October 29, 2017 was  very low price but it will gradually going up until it was raised at 18,000 USD that was the end of the high price ever. until likewise gradually going down until now the price updated as of  today back to the previous price 7,063.11 USD but I really hoping that maybe later or tomorrow the price is rapidly moving up to continue their goal for helping to all poor people.
Activity: 12
That announcement in article https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-vows-countermeasures-u-issues-052939924.html
can trigger stocks down. Means bitcoin will see 5800 and even lower, medium to long term. Will see how stock markets will react at closing in the US market today.
Activity: 150

incresing and decreasing  bitcoin is normal mate, it is currency.
Pages:
Jump to: