Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 4. (Read 33297 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i am surprised.. previously I predict maybe in the end of years bitcoin can increase up to $ 7000, but I not expect  the prices of bitcoin could rising up so fast like now.. really unpredictable
Activity: 587
I was very surprised to find out the bitcoin prices are very worrying. Why the price can be very degenerate? no one knows for sure why bitcoin prices go down. Cry Cry Cry
I am fully astonishing and surprised by seeing bitcoin and etherum price chart. every moment bitcoin and etherum price  ups and downs.. now price is increasing next time price is decreasing.... what a phenomena....
Activity: 126
I'm very surprise in bitcoin price because when I started to use faucet before it is 5k then try this bitcoin forum last week I totally encourage myself to earn more and learn more in this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
No, I am not surprised.I was expecting it and I am expecting much from Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I was very surprised to find out the bitcoin prices are very worrying. Why the price can be very degenerate? no one knows for sure why bitcoin prices go down. Cry Cry Cry

For a newbie yeah it is terrifying. But for early adopters this is just fine. Bitcoin will always recover like it always did. I am a beginner my self. I started last year when bitcoin was priced around 4000, then it goes up to 5000 and drops to 2500. But look where it is now. Just keep believing Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Yes i'm surprised because the most rumor for the price of bitcoin in march was different than the low price of bitcoin
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
so many people are surprised at what happens to bitcoin prices now because I suspect that this often happens why I should panic and I'm sure this will be over soon. Also with the current price I think it's still good and keep hoping it will get better soon as bitcoin reaches the highest price Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
when I checked the price of the bitcoin earlier,i was really disappoint by what i saw because we really don't know the reason why it down and become lower rate in the market like this...i am also afraid that it will go down and most of the users will be disappointed and confused because of this.the more it gets bigger, the more i am nervous about what may happen in the next weeks and months....
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
This is a sure thing to happen and I'm not surprised at the current price. I think Bitcoin prices could rise to $ 10,000 this year and reach $ 100,000 by the end of 2018, if that happens it will definitely be a big surprise for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It is not surprising much for me that bitcoin price is fall and in the last year October bitcoin were traded at $6000 and if we look now still the bitcoin come again to this rate and the new year have not shown any thing for bitcoin and other crypto and the holders are tired of doing patience and patience even i am confused whether invest in the altcoin or not because of the market.
Activity: 266
Yes and unfortunately only negatively.This is the main reason why people do not want to do this and do not think to buy cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Yes I am surprised such a fall.This is very unpleasant and I hope that this will not happen again.I want to believe that bitcoin will grow only up and up
Activity: 32
I will be surprised that bitcoin will grow on the market and then invest me big and buy what I want a couple of months as we wait for the bitcoin to rise and it is surprising that it will increase the amount of bitcoin and good buyers its transactional and quick currency exchange
Activity: 238
Yes I was surprised even if this is a common issue in the market but why is it continuing dropping off the price? I always wait until bitcoin price increases.
Activity: 230
A little bit surprise only because I know myself that if the bitcoin is so low now I know that in the right time it will rise again we just have to wait until bitcoin increases.
Activity: 84
NO ! it is because bitcoin has its reasonable potential to achieve that price. We can't say that it is because of the incoming fork but i do believe that it is because of the great team behind it .
Activity: 216
I'm not really surprise because it usually happens in bitcoin industry and its not new in Bitcoin world because sometimes its low and sometimes its high.
Activity: 98
It was obvious that correction will follow after it reached $20000 because of manipulation. However, the growth this year is really bad.
Activity: 411
I should wait until bitcoin will try to going to 3000$ price and after i will start to get my position on crypto market like and all whales there it will be a very nice price to earn profit in future.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: