Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 109. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Not by any means, It is down an indistinguishable rate from Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most different altcoins. This is crypto markets we are looking at, anything can occur here. The insane part is the thing that draws in me to it. Be that as it may, Eth is a coin with extremely solid essentials and will recoup considerably speedier than different coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The Ethereum does not justify my expectations right now, but I keep it in the long run so let's see what's going on.
Activity: 223
I am indeed more than being surprised. In fact, it is highly worrisome and heart burdensome. Could it be because of FUDs. But nonetheless, I still have a very strong hope that the price of ETH shall soon hike back to stability. Because, Ethereum is the bane and rock of some of the new coins in the present Crypto Market and I believe the Developers are highly working on the corrective measures.
Activity: 82
The price of the ether is very unstable. It only starts to rise from $400. It is not very large. There is no bitcoin to do it, and all of them are relatively inferior. However, I am very much looking forward to the future upside, which is still very large.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The price of Ethereum surprised me too. But there is good news. Now you can buy a very cheap coins.
Activity: 364

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
not surprisingly, because the fluctuating crypto, which prices can change significantly over time, makes it difficult to predict. including Ethereum at this time, as the average market price of coin is on the down and many ico projects are selling their ETH. I believe ETH will return to stable at the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

I'm surprised at this sudden drop. I think $ 400 is not the bottom yet. The main reasons for the fall are three.
1. The lack of positive news.
2. Prohibition of ICO advertising in Google
3. Reduction of exchange attendance (about 50%)
All this suggests that you need to be patient, there will be more difficulties than many expected.
for the price of the coin did experience up and down in the future. this is influenced by the development that is present on every coin. when the coin to observe the increased development can produce a considerable price. so it's great to rely on coins with ever-increasing developments for the future much better.
for Ethereum prices that are experiencing ever-increasing development will make a very good surprise. by making Ethereum as the main coin is very capable of generating substantial profits in the future. so it would be very nice to have Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
in early 2017, it cost about $ 10, by the end of the summer, the price reached $ 1500! no one expected such rapid and rapid growth! Now, on the general decline of the fry, he also sank to $ 500! but I'm sure that eth will show us very high prices! a lot of new projects appear on its platform! so we are waiting for growth!
Activity: 266
Current market conditions show instability, and ETH prices are experiencing slow growth and people are shocked by prices in the market now, this usually happens in cryptos, it's called volatility. I think it is normal for the price to go down.
Activity: 84
what's wrong with the price ? I do not see anything surprising, we expect growth by the end of the year
Activity: 37
Wew when bitcoin grow 20-30% so eth still grow 0%
Activity: 165
I am really surprised by the price of Ethereum. For example, the price of Ethereum at this year, I am very disappointed. But I was surprised by the price of Ethereum last year, and its price rose to $2,000. Although the price of Ethereum is very low, it is very suitable for investment. I think Ethereum will still be able to recover in the coming months.
Activity: 560
I am not surprised anymore because the price of crypto currency including ethereum is always surprising. This condition is a reasonable condition because the movement of crypto currency is always fluctuating sometimes above and sometimes below. No need to be surprised or shocked again because the state of the crypto currency market is not always stable. The reason why the crypto currency price is always surprising is because every day the demand and supply of crypto currency can not always be stable and balanced.
Activity: 103
Do you mean price go up or price go down? Grin
I suprprised at ETH price because it is lower than my think 6 months ago. at the that time I think ETH price only will go up
Activity: 140

I do not feel surprised at the price of Ethereum because Ethereum has a very good foundation that many ICOs use Ethereum platform. I think Ethereum will rise up and return to the market any time. I believe it.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I'm not just surprised. The price of Ethereum just shocks me. I'm mining the Ethereum. And now I have to live on past savings. I don't want to sell Ethereum at a very cheap price. I hope that closer to the new year we will see Ethereum for several thousand dollars.
Activity: 406
I was not surprised by such changes. After all, the crypto market is now experiencing a serious crisis, many coins are faced with a sharp drop in price, this is an adequate position of Eth.
Activity: 65
i am very surprised with the price of eth because i feel they should be right alongside bitcoin in pricing but the gap is so much. Maybe because they dont do so much advertising and hope on the utility alone to push them. I hope this gets  better because btc really need stiff competition which no alt is offering currently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i'm not surprised at the price of ethereum. all coins have fallen in price, so also ethereum. i would be surprised if it had been different.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Surprised, given the impending decline in the general generation of coins of the etherium, this is not logical. Perhaps there are too few new ICO and there is not much demand.
Jump to: