Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 106. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
I am not at all surprised by the current ETH price. Prices will continue to spin someday will increase, so do not be afraid, this is a good investment. I invest in crypto because this is a way to invest into your future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
I'm not surprised by the price of ETH. If ETH's price is equal to a quarter of bitcoin then it would be very surprising for that. The price of ETH is still very low compared to what it brings with technology and what it is bringing to the market
Activity: 40
August 06, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
I need to let it be known, yes I was amazed at the first run through. At that point I examined a bit on the discussion and I found that numerous ICOs are offering their ETH. EOS selled 417k ETH. How about we perceive how the market develops.
Activity: 35
August 06, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
I am in a condition of stun from the cost of the ethereum, all capitalization streams into bitcoin, I by and by persuaded myself that it is difficult to keep my investment funds in anything with the exception of bitcoin.
Activity: 167
August 06, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
who is not surprised by what is happening now???
you know the value has fallen by more than 50%, not only surprised by this but there are some people who are crazy because of it
Activity: 45
August 06, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
Yes, from early 2017 to the end of the year, Ethereum rose by more than 10 times. I was very surprised. I think most of the reason is that because of the rise of ICO, people invest in ICO can double the investment money, so the The more people buy Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
The cost of Ethereum is very low now, but it is logical during the crisis. But I believe because I'm holding it too .

I do not see any logic, if the coin is very important and useful it's can not go down so deep. Now we can see that ETH is useless, only for ICO, which is another useless things.
The price of ETH is an indicator of the market situation and the Bitcoin price. I am not surprised but I would like for it to moon sooner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:57:48 AM
I stop being surprised whats happening and changes in crypto world. So the price of ethereum or other coins do not make me surprised.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 05, 2018, 06:55:02 AM
The cost of Ethereum is very low now, but it is logical during the crisis. But I believe because I'm holding it too .

I do not see any logic, if the coin is very important and useful it's can not go down so deep. Now we can see that ETH is useless, only for ICO, which is another useless things.
Activity: 16
August 05, 2018, 06:49:59 AM
I am worried about the current crypto market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Activity: 135
August 05, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
Yes, I am really surprised by the price of Ethereum. Ethereum’s price rose to $2,000 in last year’s market, which made many investments in Ethereum think it earned a lot of money. Moreover, the price of Ethereum in this year's market fell very seriously. I think this time is especially suitable for investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:10:28 PM
Yes, not really now I am surprised valuable , I think in the future, the price returned on the Hai when was the Ethereum )
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 04, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
I didn't surprised. I am waiting for 200$ in few months.
I will buy more if it drops to 200$ but never sell my ethereums to fiat.
Its going to grow more if it start POS stage.
Activity: 77
August 02, 2018, 08:37:52 AM
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 08:05:11 AM
It does not scare me that the price of Ethereum is falling. Ethereum is the highest coin in terms of marketcap. He has his own network. A trusting coin. I do not care about these days because I believe that it will rise in the future.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
Why does ETH keep dipping. Doesn't it have what it takes to go beyond $450 any more?
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
the consensus seems to be that due to all the ICOs hosted by ETH, seems like logical reasoning, so it's not that surprising.
people buy into ICOs with ETH > company sells it for fiat

seems logical, and now that the ICO frenzy is over, maybe ETH by itself doesn't justify its pice
and plus the popes who have certainly sold all eth to manipulate prices. all this is quite logical and not a surprise.
Activity: 70
Personally, I'm not surprised at the price, and this is to be expected .
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I am not surpised, market shpuld relax after such dramatic rally.
In 1-2 year we will see new picks and everything will be good, do not worry.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
ETH is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, so I'm not surprised at all. So everything depends on whether the project representative of coin can bring us new innovations and technologies.
Jump to: