Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 105. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I can't comment much on ETH at the moment, I see the current price movements are quite stable, not too extreme. only me, for now, the ETH has not experienced a price increase at all, I don't know what the cause is.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
I'm always suprised about price of tokens
Anyway we need to wait until we will fly to the moon back
General rule - hodl
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 08, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

If we'll look back at the previous history of ethereum, we can see that it has gone so far. I believe that ethereum could still go more and no matter how low the prices might drop now, it would still go back or could even rise higher. Ethereum has passed all the tests of time and would continue to surprise us.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
In my opinion, this condition is a reasonable condition because crypto currency movements always fluctuate sometimes above and sometimes below. No need to be surprised or surprised anymore because the crypto currency market is not always stable. the reason why the price of crypto currency is always surprising is that every day the demand and supply of crypto currencies is not always stable and balanced. Ethereum is a popular coin, and has good prospects, so don't worry about the price .
Activity: 644
August 08, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Not surprise of the current price of Ethereum. Because it's not the first time this year that eth price was at 300 usd. And then after that a big bounce back of price and the market was starting to recover. But, with the delayed of bitcoin etf it sends a bad signal to the investors. That's why it's one of the reason why the market is falling.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
Not at all, in fact I hope it goes up a lot more, ETH is one of the few alts I really have confidence in, even though there are alts that claim to do what ETH does but better (like NEO) I still think ETH is at the forefront when it comes to development, ETH is more like a company. a platform, so I have faith that its price will increase exponentially by the end of the year.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
the price of Ethereum is very low and continues to fall, I hope for a quick return to the normal price

The price is not that far way off to say that it won't make any money.
Activity: 125
August 08, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
Hell no,am not in any way be of surprise  about  the fall of ethererum be it called a market  which can be fall and rise at any time or any moment. Hence, there is possibility  of rise beyond  reasonable  doubt within  some days
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 08, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
the price of Ethereum is very low and continues to fall, I hope for a quick return to the normal price
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Actually I'm not surprised but I'm disappointed. The current price is really disappointing. The price increased and now suddenly fall this much. Hope ETH will comeback into right track.
Ethereum should go back to an increased price one day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
Actually I'm not surprised but I'm disappointed. The current price is really disappointing. The price increased and now suddenly fall this much. Hope ETH will comeback into right track.
Activity: 574
August 08, 2018, 02:37:17 PM
I am surprised by the market as a whole, everything falls and falls, when will this fall stop?! last year, everything grew at this time.
Activity: 133
August 08, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
I'm really surprised at the current price of ETH going down below $400. This might further gives me benefit of doubt as to the future potential of ETH as against bitcoin. Many considers ethereum to take over bitcoin but with this current situation I doubt if this would be possible.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Today I was very surprised at the price of ETH, as far as it fell during the day. I wanted to see the green market, and not what today. Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
I was surprised today, when I woke up and saw the price and after that I found out why price dropped because ETF were not approved but postponed  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 574
August 08, 2018, 02:30:46 PM
Unfortunately, now I'm not surprised, but I'm upset and do not see anything good in what is happening. I'm losing money. I will try to do trading. I hope that I will be more lucky in this than in the forecasts for the prices of the Efirium, and I will only make profitable investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 01:16:24 PM
I am never surprised at the current ETH price because in this market or business, you can have red days and at the same time green days. We are into the red days and I think the green days will in no time.
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
who is not surprised by what is happening now???
you know the value has fallen by more than 50%, not only surprised by this but there are some people who are crazy because of it

I am no longer surprised at anything when it comes to altcoins. I used to be surprised when ETH grew to $2000 and when it dropped to $600. Now I can understand the market better so $416 is not surprising.  Wink
Activity: 37
August 08, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
Right now the only bigger and better project than ethereum out there right now is bitcoin. And the gap is due to bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency and so it is still the coin that people trust the most.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 08, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
No, I am not surprised at all. It is too predictable for Eth price's jumps so I don't see something unexpected in this. We can earn on these jumps, do not panic.
Jump to: