Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 108. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm surprised that ETH is very cheap at the moment. It seems to me that this coin is very undervalued and the price will go up in the near future.
I am buying a lot of ETH to hold in the last few months of 2018 because I am convinced that when the market goes boom, ETH will grow strongly. I believe that the market is quite good to buy at ETH this time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I am not surprised by the price of up and down. Ethereum has a great platform and many ICOs use the ethereum platform, whenever that year will rise and return to the top of the market. And to think that with this year eth will promise with what has happened in December last. I hope the market will fully melt.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I'm surprised that ETH is very cheap at the moment. It seems to me that this coin is very undervalued and the price will go up in the near future.

Yes, Ethereum is a lot cheaper than what I was expecting. Ethereum is wonderful coin and it is surprisingly undervalued at the moment and I believe that we will see it grow soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I'm not surprised by the price of ETH. I've been watching the Ethereum since the beginning of the year.
Activity: 42
The cost is as it ought to be nevertheless I think now the value itself advises that you have to purchase and where for a considerable measure of cash when the cost could bounce least twice and after that would never again be extremely productive to purchase!
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

First of all, I would like to point out that it is very surprising that the price level of our new year has reached its peak. Later on, the downward trend started with a second shock to see the 375 USD levels again, but the portfolio also provided Ethereum supplementation. For that reason, I prefer to make different and new evaluations instead of being surprised by the prices.
Activity: 126
Now the price of Ethereum seems so low, because we compare it with the peak in winter. If you compare it with July 2017 - the price is quite good.
Activity: 840
This is one of the most stable and predictable coins, so I'm not surprised by its price. I think that good growth will start soon.
Activity: 47
this is not a good time for cryptocurrency news, many bad news we have seen in the recent past. I hope that the crypto-market will be a good position.
Activity: 574
I believe and because I also hold it because I feel the potential on this coin that soon this value will be pumped higher as bitcoin
Activity: 210
The situation is very unpleasant. But she did not surprise me. The cost of Ethereum is now very low, but during the crisis it is logical. But I am confident in the restoration of the situation, now I continue to invest in Eth.
Activity: 140
I think this is a normal phenomenon. After you have been in this market for a long time, I believe that you will not be surprised by this kind of thing. This market is like this, a wave of bull markets will usher in a wave of bear market.
Activity: 16

yes
Activity: 168

never imagined that the ethereum would have the price as it is today, the ethereum had undergone many increases and increases so quickly. I was really amazed to see it. I do not regret investing ethereum.
Activity: 210
To be honest I was very surprised by the current Ethereum prices.
The price of Ethereum is currently falling so far, I think Ethereum is a stable coin so that the Ethereum price goes up, but in recent weeks Ethereum has fallen in price.
Even the decline in Ethereum prices is far from expectations.
I hope the price of Ethereum will recover and become a stable coin again.
Activity: 168
Ethereum is the second most important crypto money in this virtual market. Today's worth less. It should be much more valuable. Eth is a crypto money with its own network. In this case it is valuable.
Activity: 84
Of course I'm surprised at the price, I invested in Etherium at the rate of 1 eth = $ 700, the price at the moment $470  Sad
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
I'm surprised that the price of ETH is so high, at the time I didn't think that the Ethereum would cost more than $ 40, now it is more than 10 times and ETH have the prospect of growing still.
Activity: 308
Yes, the situation is very unpleasant. But it could be predicted when the entire crypto market began to fall. Now the price is disappointing, but in the coming year the situation may radically change.
Jump to: