Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 110. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
I know this will happen, I have been expecting it. Because every business deals and survive on supply and demand.  There is a wide demand for ethereum, it's CR20 compliance. ICO's , airdrop and bounty campaign program mostly uses it. Since there is increase in demand, it will definitely affect the price.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I don't think that the Ethereum will cost in this more than 700-800 $. The course of Bitcoin is gradually growing, however, the course of the Ethereum practically stands still. However, when Bitcoin fell then the Ethereum fell, too.
Activity: 336
I expected that the price would be at least twice as high as now. It is very surprising that a good project has a great future and the price has not grown at all in recent times
Alas, now the whole market is standing still, there is no growth. It is necessary to wait when the whole market will grow, it can happen by the end of the summer.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think no one is much surprised by the current price, because it does not changed the last half of the year, those minor price fluctuations that we have - are absolutely standard for the crypto currency.
indeed I think the price of ethereum tends to be stable at the price of 400-500 $ a few months,
maybe the end of the year ethereum will rise again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

No i am not fully surprised because 2/3 months ago we saw eth market was $350 but for time bing it was $805 though it did not last long. But i think financial market will run into up and down. Its a normal thing. Besides this there are some gamelar also in market. So dont be upset about market. It will hit its own price $1400 very recently. Good luck crypto and ETH. Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Sincerely am not surprised since the last bull run took it so high so i expect the price will go down hard once we enter bear market. Also almost every ico use eth for their funding and i believe they will convert the eth to usd to protect their project's development fund and it will drive the price further down. The ico craze also seems like it started to quiet down so the demand for eth starting to go down.
Activity: 324
I think no one is much surprised by the current price, because it does not changed the last half of the year, those minor price fluctuations that we have - are absolutely standard for the crypto currency.
Activity: 263
I am constantly surprised by the cost of Ethereum and unfortunately only in a negative way. I hope that sooner or later the cryptocurrency will become more or less stable
Activity: 284
Merit: 16

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I' m not surprised about eth's price , because this is the best altcoin behind bitcoin. You should know that eth's platform exceeds a lot of bitcoin , the ability to handle as well as security is better than the first one is bitcoin. When investors care about eth , it's time for eth's price to move.
Activity: 569
The price is still stable, so i am not worried about this situation, i am more than glad that all the coins are cheaper than before because i can now buy a bunch of them for less than 20% of what they used to be before.

Ethereum and all altcoins look stable in this month, I'm also not worried, we should be optimistic that ethereum's future will continue to improve as it is supported by giant investors, and ethereum is the most deserved coin to be # 1.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I expected that the price would be at least twice as high as now. It is very surprising that a good project has a great future and the price has not grown at all in recent times
Activity: 48
Yeah surprised it's so low. There's too many factors affecting it to say a reason but I expect it will go back up soon.
Activity: 452
Many predictions that made a bid that the etherium by the summer will be 2k gone to the unknown, but what we now have is the norm, I think the stability at the moment plays to our advantage, there is a belief in the growth in general of all crypto currency
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The impact is immediately felt not only in the world Bitcoin market. Based on CoinMarketCap data, all virtual currencies that are in their 100 large-scale decreased valuation. The real money lost was not worth it. Investments reached US $ 160 billion just plummeted in 10 hours, according to the current crypto money market.
Photo set, Ethereum exchange rate is relatively more stable so far also decreased 40 perse in just seven days. Along the way throughout 2018 Ethereum managed to jump in value up to tens of thousands of percent
Some financial analysis ensures that virtual money gets bigger in the future, so that many countries will make Bitcoin transactions and their likes through a variety of ways.
Activity: 293
Yes, I am! I thought as many expert here that Ethereum to be $2,000 till July, But it turned out that Ether goes even deeper than it was few months ago. We have seen it for $700 and the more and for now we're seeing it less than $440
Activity: 55
Quite surprised though, I will invest in it now since I believe that the price will increase
Another $ 60 down and it will reach its value three months ago. Then 100% I will have to buy it all, so this will be his bottom.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Ether price was very stable in the last bull market last year.  Many investors have began to think Ethereum is ready to be independent of bitcoin,  but opposite was the case for ethereum has it's price plummet to almost $300 from all time high of $1500!
Activity: 42
Quite surprised though, I will invest in it now since I believe that the price will increase
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
I keep thinking that the ethereum is underrated, this is a really working currency, almost all icos are held on its platform. I believe that in time we will see a different eth price, it will be related to sharding.
Activity: 134
The last wave of bull market in 2017 is so crazy, so it is normal to enter the bear market Ethereum price drop, I will not be surprised, and its price is much higher than the previous bear market, so I think it will have Greater room for growth.
Jump to: