Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 115. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
if I look at the market history, I'm actually just a little surprised, but surprised that the ETH can reach such a price lately and this is worse than my guess. I am just a little surprised because this has become practically a market habit after experiencing a very skyrocketing rise, and after that happens usually the price will gradually go down and it does happen but it's just worse than my guess
Activity: 98
This sudden drop is quite surprising all together right from 1400 dollars fallen to 400 dollars more than 80percent price drop from all time high prices
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

Cryptomarket will exist as long as it can be imagined. Crypto coins are supported by people's minds and I am sure that we will wait to the moment when cryptocoins will be in our everyday use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I am not surprised of the price of eth right now. It is one of the most utilize token in the market price is just directly proportion to it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I were not been surprised because ETH has a large potential, and it has to show it in its real sizes. I believe that ETH’s price will be larger for few times than current.
Activity: 61
RealtyReturns
NO Im not, because if the price of ethereum increase is good but in the reality its normal that sometimes ethereum price increase but sometimes its falling but in the following days it will be okay again. That`s normal.
Activity: 97
I will surprise if it breach its last life time high but it is still far away from that level still it has the capability to reach there in 2018 itself. Now market is recovering and start moving up and one positive news can take ethereum to new highs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

I did not surprise when the price of ethereum fell badly in the near past. Because sharp rising and falling movements are usual for the prices of the altcoins. All to do is just waiting.
Activity: 344
I am not so surprised by the price of ethereum. Because ethereum has rank under bitcoin and I think it's pretty good. Ethereum is indeed able to attract enthusiasm from everyone. And because ethereum is altcoins that are quite a lot of devotees, so I'm not surprised by the price.
Activity: 490
Ethereum will soon surprise lots of investor as I'm sure it will rise soon. I believe in the coin. As a matter of fact, it's still my most preferred coin as it stands. But, let's all wait and see how rapid it's gonna rise soon. I believe so much in Ethereum.

I also believe in the ETH. Now the whole market is experiencing difficulties but soon all coins should start to grow and then the Ethereum will pleasantly surprise all the holders.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I am a little bit suprised that it has fallen harder than Bitcoin.

All of those promising coins also went down to almost -70% to -80% like DASH from $1200 down to $330. So it is strange for me, why ETC falled more than BTC
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is known to everyone, and it is normal for a wave of bull markets to have its price drop in the past This is crypto markets we are talking about, anything can happen here. The crazy part is what attracts me to it. But Eth is a coin with very strong fundamentals and will recover much faster than other coins.. At present, it has risen. is a very good time to buy coins Ethereum.
Activity: 430
At the cost of the etherium, I'm not surprised, since I expected it to be thin and I still expect it to grow into huge numbers, but the etherium does not surprise me completely, but it pleases me, so the ether is the best coin in my opinion
Ethereum is a regular coin that is not technically considered an actual coin yet people want it so they can do transactions with it. I am not surprised on the price of it at all.
Yes, this also reflects the value of ETH. It makes the encryption market more prosperous and powerful. It also attracted more people to join in.
Activity: 168
Many analysts said that 2018 will be the best year for etherium , the price will be at least $ 2,000 ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At the cost of the etherium, I'm not surprised, since I expected it to be thin and I still expect it to grow into huge numbers, but the etherium does not surprise me completely, but it pleases me, so the ether is the best coin in my opinion
Ethereum is a regular coin that is not technically considered an actual coin yet people want it so they can do transactions with it. I am not surprised on the price of it at all.
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
The price is down at the moment, i dont find a good reason to see it going down, in fact, the only thing that is scary from ethereum are the high fees that it has at the moment (over $1,4 for transaction) while all the other cryptos (like BTC) have less than $0,20 per transaction, a fast one.

ethereum amd bitoi  are both really good and i beliebe they will staty this way for a long time, at least i hope so
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol

i can  ot say i am surprised, as any other crypticureency, wtjereum can do down and yp ant time, so no need to worry
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
The price is down at the moment, i dont find a good reason to see it going down, in fact, the only thing that is scary from ethereum are the high fees that it has at the moment (over $1,4 for transaction) while all the other cryptos (like BTC) have less than $0,20 per transaction, a fast one.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

Well I'm quite surprised to see eth prices now because in January the price of ETH was above $ 1000 and now slumped below $ 470. No wonder, it's because the market is down.
Activity: 196
Jump to: