Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 114. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Even if I am surprised, it is very very negative. I've made so many investments in Ethereum , but they're practically gone now. I'm really very upset about that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
just like every one of us ...we are all shocked by the price . but I believe that etherium has a chance to show good growth this year
Activity: 140
Not really, It is down the same percentage as Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most other altcoins. This is crypto markets we are talking about, anything can happen here. The crazy part is what attracts me to it. But Eth is a coin with very strong fundamentals and will recover much faster than other coins....
Activity: 239
Merit: 10

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I can not say that I was surprised because I was not waiting nothing from it, usually you are surprised highly when you anticipated something to be and it's not taking place. I was not anticipating nothing from the Ethereum so I'm not frustrated.
Activity: 84
Many of us expected a price of about $ 2,000 this year . But unfortunately the price at the moment 450 $ ...of course I'm surprised
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I can not say that now you can be surprised at something, we live with you at a very dangerous time, when people do not understand where they are investing and why they do it, but everyone understands that this is not an endless process.
Activity: 1344
Nope I'm not surprised at the price of ethereum you know cryptocurrency are volatile not just only ethereum price is down, but all crypto in the market are also down. There are many reason why the market is down maybe investors withdraw their profit, the panic sellers, etc., but I believe that the market will recover.
Activity: 714
If I am personally not surprised at the price of Ethereum now. Because I think in a trade up and down prices it is a very reasonable thing. So we just enjoy the price now. And waiting for the price of ethereum high again a few months ahead.
Activity: 99
I'm a bit nervous because the price already begin to drop again right now. I hope it will back to green again. I believe ethereum will begin to raise up again, Ethereum has many great potential and a big community so i think the price will recover soon..
Activity: 100
I'm not at all surprised by the current price of ETH, which makes me shocked and panicked to see the bitcoin prices are so far down now, not to mention the people out there who panicked over the condition of bitcoin prices now, when bitcoin prices will rise again .
Activity: 1
I am not surprised because that is Crypto market for you,it goes up and dowb
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Am not really surprised at the fall of the price of Ethereum. We don't expect it to be stable or shooting out all the time. I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 35
I do not think that there are people who would not be surprised at what is happening now in the market, this is not a very good indicator, but now is a very good time to buy coins Ethereum.
I am quite surprise to what is happening to alternative coins like ETH since whenever bitcoin move to down trends all of the altcoins also move to a down trend. That is why I conclude that right now ETH and other alternative coins are very dependent to Bitcoin right now.
Yes,I am surprise after looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation.
Activity: 294
I'm still waiting for the cryptocurrency boom. I'm sick of watching Ethereum fall every day. I think that it will last forever and I eventually will lose their investments. I'm tired of this negative trend towards Ethereum.
Activity: 322
I hear every day that the cryptocurrency market is falling and for me it is very bad news. I hope that this trend will continue for a short time and in the end we will pay off and earn on winter investments.
Activity: 299
Unfortunately, I am only negatively surprised now and do not see anything good in what is happening. I feel like I'm losing money, and I'm not satisfied to say the least. I hope that this will not happen again and I will make only profitable investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
I am surprised with such a dropdown of ethereum. Everyone estimated growth, but now it is below estimations. Let's wait for a couple of months and I believe eth will back to 1000$+
Activity: 84
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is known to everyone, and it is normal for a wave of bull markets to have its price drop in the past. At present, it has risen. I believe that it will rise again in the future.
Jump to: