Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 117. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Maybe I've never been surprised by the change in ethereum prices because the previous year was cheaper than this year then went up to a very high price and back down again now so I'm not surprised at all but I'm just thinking now is the right time to buy ethereum
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
yes of course I am very surprised to see the price ethereum this expensive because I see ethereum also has a very unlimited supply so it will be very difficult to be expensive but today it is very expensive price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
never I expect that Ethereum will go this far at cost 410$ anyway it really is ideal that it is down until further notice with the goal that a large number of us have the opportunity to get some of ethereum for our possessions, ethereum has a decent stage and numerous ICO utilizes ethereum stage, whenever of the year it will ascend and be back over the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I am very surprised about the price of the Ethereum. I bought a lot of coins earlier this year and waited by the summer to see a good profit but the price dropped significantly and does not want to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well, the price of ETH and the rest of the coins is really volatile that in a glance its price goes up and after a blink of the eye it turns down again drastically or abruptly. This is the trend we should get used to here in the digital world. ETH on the other hand become the leader of the rest of the altcoin next to bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Yes.I think it will drop more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The price is really ridiculous now, people get surprised and afraid of the recent price in market now, this normally happens in cryptos, it's called volatility and am sure it's will soon be normal.

I cannot call it ridiculous. If you compare it with the price of Ethereum in 2015, you will never say this. Do not worry, man - this cryptocurrency has the greatest future. This best altcoin will gain soon.

The ether will still win back its positions and will still move up. Nobody expected that after a growth there could be such a serious drop, but the market  will return to the bulls trend soon .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
The price is really ridiculous now, people get surprised and afraid of the recent price in market now, this normally happens in cryptos, it's called volatility and am sure it's will soon be normal.

I cannot call it ridiculous. If you compare it with the price of Ethereum in 2015, you will never say this. Do not worry, man - this cryptocurrency has the greatest future. This best altcoin will gain soon.
Activity: 126
No one which doesn't surprised with that. It's fall drastically. Maybe just whale which doesn't surprised with that. Also many people try to relaxing after frustate when see the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I'm more surprised at what is happening now in the ETH network, because the feeling that the network is very heavily congested, I do not like the price of transactions. The situation is very bad, they require a very large amount of GWEI
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I know the worth of what i have and that does not call for any form of panic or anxiety.
Also, cryptocurrency is volatile, so anything is expected to happen.
Activity: 84
Surprised, given the impending decline in the general generation of coins of the etherium, this is not logical. Perhaps there are too few new ICO and there is not much demand.
Activity: 280
its not surprising because all new coins are dependant of ether. ether now has a highest demand now becuase of all new coins coming. all transaction needs ether þahs why is not surprising.
Activity: 23
Etherium this year will not cost more than $ 1000. In my opinion, it will range from $ 500 to $ 900. The coin depends on the cost of bitcoin, and now it looks very weak.
Activity: 54
I am not surprised at the price of ETH at the moment, I am surprised at the price of a lot of crypto money on the market. Because almost none of them are not at their true prices and I believe it will come to an end soon.
copper member
Activity: 476
Everyone knows that market fluctuates but Ethereum price will drop to this much is quite surprising. But there is nothing to lose hope , market will rise again and gives satisfaction to investors.
Activity: 69
I myself have been surprised again. the ups and downs of prices in cryptocurrency has become a regular thing. Then no wonder if prices dropped yesterday the ethereum. We just wait awhile longer for sure will also rise again. even the end of the year could be high enough for the rising ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I am very scared about the current encryption market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Activity: 147
The price of Ethereum surprised me twice. The price of the first Ethereum at last year, the price of Ethereum at that time rose very sharply, close to $2,000. But the price of Ethereum in this year surprised me again. The current price is only $500.
Activity: 98
I need to be surprised at the Kripro money world. A world full of surprises every minute. All we have to do is buy ETH and wait and make money. ETH needs to increase at higher prices.
Jump to: