Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 116. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Amazing of course the price of ETH. I thought it was supposed to be around$700. It is evident that many ICO on this platform play the opposite coin in the negative.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
the price of gas strikes me,the commissions big.They say the network is overloaded.I do not remember that this was
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
If you are talking about the low price of Ethereum than I'm not surprised with the low price cause all the ICOs getting paid in ETH was going to have a negative effect at one point. The market is having a huge selling pressure due to the ICOs selling their collected coins to get money to run their operations.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
I believe that there is no need to be surprised at the temporary decline in prices, as this is normal for the crypto currency market. Ethereum is a popular coin, and it has great prospects, so do not worry about it's price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I know the worth of what i have and that does not call for any form of panic or anxiety.
Also, cryptocurrency is volatile, so anything is expected to happen.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
You know what I'm surprised? Where does such a large price for gas ETH come from? Why are prices now doubled? I do not understand, the ETH network is not overloaded? Maybe it's time to integrate new technologies?
Activity: 154
I'm not udivon price Etherium. Why be surprised? The whole market in the drawdown and Etherium with the market. Only Bitcoin will recover and Ethereum will move upwards
Activity: 854
Are you referring the the downtrend in the price of ethereum? I feel it is normal, since the general market is affect. The crypto market is presently bear. Also, i am not too tied to having bullrun in this year, like we had in 2017. Despite that, you can still make your profit without the bullrun.
Also, the price of crypto will still go higher than we have now.
Activity: 39
Ethereum will soon surprise lots of investor as I'm sure it will rise soon. I believe in the coin. As a matter of fact, it's still my most preferred coin as it stands. But, let's all wait and see how rapid it's gonna rise soon. I believe so much in Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I don´t see anything wrong with the price of ether, it is quite stable and that is not bad for investors and going to ICOs with some certainty.

Yes, Ethereum is a big coin and the whole network behind Ethereum is very interesting, but there is one important point to know. The point is that Ethereum price depends on the moves in Bitcoin. If bitcoin increase then we can see a increase in ETH also.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
I will not say that I am surprise at the price of ethereum now because we can all see that the price of almost all coin in crypto are down because of the current bearish period and I believe that as soon as the market recover, ethereum is a very good coin, it will rise higher than it was before and then we all can relax and watch our coin grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I don´t see anything wrong with the price of ether, it is quite stable and that is not bad for investors and going to ICOs with some certainty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Yes I was pretty surprised that Ethereum actually dropped as far as it did. We can all acknoledge taht it is closely tied to the price of Bitcoin in that the two will generally rise and fall at the same time, but during Bitcoin's decline in the first half of this year there were numerous days that the percerntage fall in Ethereum was roughly twice that of Bitcoin. I had gauged that it would have a floor of around $650 not under $400 so I need to re-evaluate how I look at ETH going forward.
Activity: 155
Yes, I'm surprised at such a low price . I thought that in 2018 the price of etherium Will not be less than 2 000$
Activity: 280
I will not be even surpirsed if ETH will hit $300 anytime soon. This bear market is killing everything. But this just means more time to fill up my eth bag.
Activity: 141
I made a bet this year and expected the ethereum to grow. At the moment, ethereum did not live up to my expectations
Activity: 28
Not so much.Its ok, not all the time market go high and high.Plus Eth price depends on icos and the ico market is also down now.A lot of fake ico coming and scammed people.There nothing to freaking out it's absolutely Fine.It will go high End of this year or maybe next year It will Boom again, in my opinion.dont worry And if you think about its price Its already higher than last year(March-April)almost 10x.Its just fine for me.

Yes it is true that now a days there are plenty of fake ICO coming and scammed more people but we need to be vigilant for us not to be a victim of a scam.Price of Ethereum were depends on the demand but i am surprise with the current price value now.
Activity: 336
I'm surprised, when i look into the first days of ethereum in coinmarketcap, i can see a low price in the range of 0-5 usd, now the value of the coin hitted +1.4k usd last year! That's incredible, that shows how great is our market and it proves that ethereum is just a great coin with a great community.I might expect the soaring of the price in the upcoming months and years, it's ETH time now.

ever I expect that Ethereum will go this far at cost 410$ anyway it really is ideal that it is down until further notice with the goal that a large number of us have the opportunity to get some of ethereum for our possessions, ethereum has a decent stage and numerous ICO utilizes ethereum stage, whenever of the year it will ascend and be back over the market.
Activity: 168
Of course I'm surprised at the price, I invested in Etherium at the rate of 1 eth = $ 1,000, the price at the moment $470
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Not really, It is down the same percentage as Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most other altcoins. This is crypto markets we are talking about, anything can happen here. The crazy part is what attracts me to it. But Eth is a coin with very strong fundamentals and will recover much faster than other coins.
Jump to: