Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 120. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Yes, and I did not expect that this will happen to Ethereum because my admiration of its capability to become stronger and profitable is very big but we should face the reality that sometimes this will happen unexpectedly for some reasons.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The price is quite great. This is quite a good time to get some more. Like Warren Buffet said, buy when people are selling and sell when they are buying.. Don't join the band wagon of the Nay sayers. Btc is still going to ATH this year. Same goes for Altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

Nobody is surprised for any coin, the issue of price drop is not peculiar to Ethereum alone, there is a general market fall for all altcoins. The reason is that many crypto exchanges experience security issues recently and the whole thing is affecting the market. However we believe the market will recover very soon because of the latest news from Facebook ads ban issues.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Not in any way surprise, because we are talking about technical area now which some don't really believe in and it superior to the fundamental aspect of it , once the monthly chart is up the the next thing is down to restrengthen it power to climb but people only what up up and up which is not possible, so with that the price need to drop which we are currently in it now and with time we are going to break through it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In cryptocurrency market, there is nothing to be surprised. One day the price will go up 20 times and another day it also drags below its previous price. It is highly volatile in every currency. So, while talking about Ethereum it has already grown many times than it's launch price. Investors are already got millionth of wealth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I do not understand why you are surprised? The prices of ETH are the same every time, and they are completely dependent on bitcoin, because it is bitcoin that leads the entire crypto-currency world, now there is a pulling out of the crypto-currency market through negative news and everything else, and then the take-off will start, I'm sure.

The price of the whole market now depends on bitcoin and  it always happens when bitcoin falls, as soon as it starts to grow, the rest, including the Ether, will start to rise too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I do not understand why you are surprised? The prices of ETH are the same every time, and they are completely dependent on bitcoin, because it is bitcoin that leads the entire crypto-currency world, now there is a pulling out of the crypto-currency market through negative news and everything else, and then the take-off will start, I'm sure.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35

We'll I guess the price of Etherium is cheap right now and the whole market is significantly went down, maybe due to people who do panic sell whenever they see the market turns red. Some people are getting away from crypto world because they have lost huge amount of money.
Because the market is still falling, which has dropped to the lowest level in history, and more and more people choose to escape, and the panic is spreading.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

We'll I guess the price of Etherium is cheap right now and the whole market is significantly went down, maybe due to people who do panic sell whenever they see the market turns red. Some people are getting away from crypto world because they have lost huge amount of money.
Activity: 52
I myself did not expect such a situation, I thought after a rapid fall, there will be rapid growth, but rapid growth has not happened, and prices, unfortunately, are now quite low. but I'm sure that prices will rise.
Activity: 107
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Activity: 99
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is known to everyone, and it is normal for a wave of bull markets to have its price drop in the past. At present, it has risen. I believe that it will rise again in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
coins all go to the bottom6 but of course it is sad that the main coins go with such a desire
Activity: 76
I need to be surprised at the Kripro money world. A world full of surprises every minute. All we have to do is buy ETH and wait and make money. ETH needs to increase at higher prices.
Activity: 99
There is no need to be surprised at the price of ETH. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
surprised maybe Yes. because of course, everyone knows what price from ethereum for quite some time ago and see current prices certainly made this very make investors feel confused and surprised by the circumstances that exist. but this is still a reasonable thing for crypto in General.  wish the best to ethereum this year.
Activity: 103
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is known to everyone, and it is normal for a wave of bull markets to have its price drop in the past. At present, it has risen. I believe that it will rise again in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
The price is as it should be but I think now the price itself tells that you need to buy and where for a lot of money as soon as the price could jump minimum twice and then would no longer be very profitable to buy!

If the price value bounce back then those who buy now are really going to benefits a lots, this coin always have a lots of surprises and believers will hold and wait for the right time to collect their benefits, better to read the movement right and take your chances to earned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
If you look at the annual change in the price of Ethereum, it grew by 1.5 times. And this is despite  market fluctuations and significant drawdown this year!

But ETH highest price is 1500$, so 1500$/500$ (average) = x3. Hm... I think that 2018 fall and winter will be profitable. Think and hope.
Tether issued $250 million of USDT so pump is near
Activity: 65
I'm surprised at the price of Ethereum, but it's more pleasant surprise, since you can buy a lot more coins at such a low price. There are no reasons for a sharp drop in crypto currency, this is the manipulation of whales.
Jump to: