Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 122. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
It was predictable.  By the end of the year, I think the airwaves will rise above the price that was in December! A month ago I bought a very tasty price, now I'm waiting, and believe
Activity: 632
Merit: 250

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Absolutely not surprised, so if I fell to the level of 2014 then yes, but this is still a normal situation due to such a low market capitalization and small volumes of trading. The main thing is that the fall is almost not felt and we hope for rapid growth.
Activity: 98
I dont feel any surprised at all ! Maybe I will suprise when the price of tokens are cosmic!
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
I am not that surprised because its a common things and I used to see that happening. But they are really good in maintaining their value so they won't crash too bad.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Well, Ethereum was overly pumped up with a coin at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, in other matters, this applies to the entire crypto-currency market. Therefore, I am not surprised by the position of the cryptocurrency market today.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
actually when i see highly volatile on the crypto world on it pasts, i don't get too surprises because i think crypto are really volatile and highly risky, but for a true investor or trader this kind of volatile are so teasing.
Activity: 75
I wouldn't be surprised that after the bull market, the market fell and slowly entered a stable state. However, the price of Ethereum in the bear market is much higher than the previous bear market. I think this Ethereum is making progress. I believe It will develop better in the future.
Activity: 107
The surprising in the price of ETH and other cryptocurrency is nothing. Now this is the situation on the market that it is very difficult to predict to which mark one or another coin is capable of dropping, so nothing is a surprise in this matter.

Yes, we already have seen this changes for several years yet we are still not use to it, I am not surprised at the price of eth now because once it dropped it will find its way again to rise but in this current situation the price rises very slow.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

I'm not. I have been here long enough and I have found that it is normal for the price to be high and low. The price is not so stable like our rice. It is the unstability make the coins more prifitable than our job adn the real estate. This is also why I like the market.

Same here. I am used to it already. Its a great  time to buy when a coin is on its dip. Its normal to trading the dip is so much in cryptocurrency LOL Just be vigilant what coin to pick, at least select from the top on coinmarket list.
Activity: 210
The surprising in the price of ETH and other cryptocurrency is nothing. Now this is the situation on the market that it is very difficult to predict to which mark one or another coin is capable of dropping, so nothing is a surprise in this matter.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
To me am not that surprise anyone who has kept a close eye on the Ethereum price throughout 2018 will have noticed a rather worrisome trend. Similar to most other cryptocurrencies, the Ethereum price has declined significantly compared to its all-time high in late 2017. Not entirely surprising, as Ethereum – along with other currencies – mainly follow the Bitcoin price momentum first and foremost.
Activity: 168

yes I am a little surprised because what I see today is the price of Ethereum is decreasing and with so many people who want to invest in it and get a good profit because this coin has good growth and can be good for the future because a few weeks ago Ethereum price is still up and not yet like this

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Not surprised at the way the price of ethereum is going because I knew that ethereum is one of the coins that would end up doing well when the cryptocurrency market gained more traction. The prices are in line to a good coin and even at a low market the prices now are still pretty good compared to last year when the coin was still struggling price wise.

No, I am not surprised to the price of ethereum because its just normal and that is indicated that ETH is really dependent to bitcoin. When the bitcoin continue to dump its price, ethereum will follow and other coins will also be affected.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I'm not. I have been here long enough and I have found that it is normal for the price to be high and low. The price is not so stable like our rice. It is the unstability make the coins more prifitable than our job adn the real estate. This is also why I like the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Yes i surprised with all price of crypto, why the volatility so high, the price going up and down in big number. Compared other altcoin actually ETH has lower volatility because from highest price about $1300 in january going down to $380, but other altcoin been going down much more like Nano, the highest price $34 but now the price now just $2,7.
Activity: 86
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play. Risk is higher than any other type of investments.
Activity: 82
I do not think that there are people who would not be surprised at what is happening now in the market, this is not a very good indicator, but now is a very good time to buy coins Ethereum.
Activity: 728
Not at all. from first, We all know that the price of the cryptocurrency (including the ETH) is very volatile. The price is changing easily everyday. We may know that now the price of ETH is dropped. It is around $528.24. Of course, with this price, we can still have the chance to add our amount and wait them for the future for the bigger price. Whatever the condition, surprise from ETH doesn't make you panic easily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
As long as I'm here, I've experienced and witnessed the rise of value in the market. It makes me immune to face it. Perhaps for more senior communities, more experience with the journey of crypto. This is fair, given that crypto is a technology that depends on its own community because crypto has no body or mother to manage its growth rate. In my guidance, I believe that crypto will return to normal again and will provide the best improvements.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Not surprised at the way the price of ethereum is going because I knew that ethereum is one of the coins that would end up doing well when the cryptocurrency market gained more traction. The prices are in line to a good coin and even at a low market the prices now are still pretty good compared to last year when the coin was still struggling price wise.
Jump to: