Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 121. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
No not all surprised...even i expect ethereum to reach more hieghts...the potential of ethereum is much much more and i wont be surpeised even if it reached 1000Usd in some time...ethereum has the best technology among all the coins according to me
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
The price is as it should be but I think now the price itself tells that you need to buy and where for a lot of money as soon as the price could jump minimum twice and then would no longer be very profitable to buy!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
no i'm really not suprised for it.  The price of ETH is always going down or up, It is the nature of the coins, So i Believe that the  price of ETH will go up in Next years,
Activity: 252
I am not surprised to see the price of ethereum goes so far as I know that such a thing is common in the crypto world, and if ethereun prices drop then all altcoin also decreases as well as bitcoin. Maybe this is the right time to buy ethereum and hope the next few months the price could rise higher.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
The market correction is normal. The last bull market has soared nearly five times. This is a very terrible rise. Now its price has returned to normal and has increased. I think that Ethereum is making progress. It will be in the future. There will be more room for growth.
Activity: 133
If you look at the annual change in the price of Ethereum, it grew by 1.5 times. And this is despite  market fluctuations and significant drawdown this year!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
No, I am not surprised of ethereum price, it is normal for the crypto market for the price to go down. Maybe because ethereum is dependent to bitcoin and if the bitcoin is down, ethereum will follow. But I believe that it can recover soon.
Activity: 57

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Lots of fake ICO coming and scammed people. Therefore it is  not so surprising with the price of ETH because these altcoins are so volatile in their market value. Plus Eth price depends on icos and the ico market is also down now. But if you think about its price it is already higher than last year. Its fine anyway since not all the time market go high and high. Just hoping that maybe next year It will rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
The sum total of what digital currencies have been experiencing a hard period which incorporated some critical changes in thir esteem. That is the reason it's anything but an amazement to me that ethereum is one of such coins as well.
Activity: 103
I'm not too surprised by the price of the ETH that is now growing. I think that's a natural thing, considering that ETH has a technological platform that is blockchain. With these technologies, ETH is able to attract many investors to invest in it. So it helps ETH to grow faster and in a higher percentage than usual.
Activity: 7
good point with the korean exchanges
Activity: 574
Everything rests on time. All investments are now long-line, there are exceptions in the form of altcoin some of which you can earn on a small difference. And everything in general.
Activity: 59
I myself have been surprised again. the ups and downs of prices in cryptocurrency has become a regular thing. Then no wonder if prices dropped yesterday the ethereum. We just wait awhile longer for sure will also rise again. even the end of the year could be high enough for the rising ethereum.
Activity: 700
We must not expecting ethereum fall from $1200 to $400. Ethereum highest as far i know at $1200 and i think the price still rising  and at least if drop not below $800 but ethereum price right now at $450. Market always have own movement and we should be patients
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I am not surprised since all the market here are volatile and seeing them going up and down every time has been all my daily consumption so I am not surprised at all.
Activity: 98
There is no need to be surprised at the price of ETH. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
in principle, this price has already been on the market. but after a turn in March, I did not expect that prices will fall again to$ 480 per 1 Ethereum. despite this, most analysts agree that prices will rise in 2018.
Activity: 60

I am not surprised about eth price becouse now bitcoin or altcoins all are falling so it's predicted that eth also falling. This is not good time for cryptocurrency, many bad news we have seen recent past.
Activity: 30

Seems logical, Eth price increased because of ICO hype and FOMO. Now Both are over so ETH is returning to it's real price.
Activity: 110
Im not so surprised that eth price falls. Due to scams of some ICO, some investors lose their trust that affect the price of the ethereum.
Jump to: