Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 125. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Its price has fallen like the whole market is nothing special, it all goes from the bad news that was before, so we only have to wait for the growth of the market.
Activity: 99
I'm not surprised, but I am very disappointed and the crypto community is going full dawn.
Activity: 126
I was not surprised, because the market was always so, there was a time when the price of coins continued to fall, and in which the price of ETH fell. I think they will grow again in the next few weeks, or maybe at the end of the year. This is a characteristic of the Crypto market so you do not worry too much about their price drop now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
It wasn’t a surprise at all. All facts and price trends told about it. And now we can say that ETH hasn’t reached the top yet.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I am not surprised at all. I would be surprised if the price of Ethereum is falling down despite a very vibrant market. But since the whole cryptocurrency market is falling down like flies, it is also normal that Ethereum will also get affected just like the top other coins, even Bitcoin. But since the Ethereum project remains solid and intact as ever, I do not care at all if Ethereum and the market is red.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I was a little surprised that Ethereum fell in price as much as it did however as it still has the financial ties to Bitcoin along with the rest of the crypto market the timing of its decline in value was pretty much in lock step with Bitcoin
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
The value of the ETH now is falling and falling, it seems its very bad conditions in the market but if you look at the coinmarket.cap we can see that almost all coins are dropping but don't panic I believe all that coins can recovered in a few months.
Activity: 4
I'm not at all surprised by the price of eth. They have a massive first mover advantage, including the majority of tokens in circulation on their platform. It also seems like they will be a leader on the scaling solution.

Ultimately, the Privacy, Speed, and Decentralization trifecta will be hard to perfect, but ETH currently brings a lot to the table.
Activity: 86
As for me, I am not surprised now at anything. Ethereum is a much smarter coin than bitcoin and has greater potential in changing the world.So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 104
I'm not at all surprised by the current price of ETH, which makes me shocked and panicked to see the bitcoin prices are so far down now, not to mention the people out there who panicked over the condition of bitcoin prices now, when bitcoin prices will rise again .
Activity: 104
I was surprised at the price when it was for $ 300 a coin, then I was very worried, but at the moment the price is quite good, siped a bit, but this should be the market should fluctuate because there is nothing to earn!
Activity: 79
The price is really ridiculous now, people get surprised and afraid of the recent price in market now, this normally happens in cryptos, it's called volatility and am sure it's will soon be normal.
Activity: 462

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I'm pretty much no reaction because it always stay within the $500 range. It's pretty steep for a token of that price. I guess it is also a good investment since etherium is a base for most of alt coins out in the market as of this moment. Time to get invested in etherium!
Activity: 204
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far at price 410$ however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Many holder dont expect this move but what can we do? Nothing. Market is always right. It moves based on demand in the market. On this condition, holder can just hold and buy back as much as money they have. To make good profit we need to take more risk.
Activity: 14
Not at all, it was affected by some reasons, it was obvious that it is not gonna be growing for all of the time and exist as a superior token (meant will be always at very high price). Something changes, investors, bans, etc. which affects it and leads people taking away their money.
Activity: 233
Yes, Ethereum has fallen slightly in price, but it's not for long. I think soon it will recover and again it will cost 1000 dollars.
Activity: 70
There is no need to be surprised at the price of ETH. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 141
No, before the last bull market, its price was only around 300-400 U.S. dollars, and the market was pulling back. It is normal for the price to drop. When the next bull market arrives, I believe its price will rise even higher.
Activity: 293
The things are cycling here, so if this is another regulation that we face right now,  then don't be afraid, it will go up again
Activity: 15
Not at all, it was affected by some reasons, it was obvious that it is not gonna be growing for all of the time and exist as a superior token (meant will be always at very high price). Something changes, investors, bans, etc. which affects it and leads people taking away their money.
Jump to: