Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 128. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
i guess there is not thing to be surprise anymore with the market rightnow, the price of altcoins has been dropped drastically in jus 2 days ago, and i know this dump will soon recover will a huge pump in short tiem and i was right ETH has been pumped very powerful today. Until now, ETH can have the chance to be the best altcoin and will keep dominating the market for many years from now i believed.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
I dont usually get shocked or surprised with the values of other cryptos but i cant beleieve that eth had dropped hard and it may seem stuck for a long time up until now. i dont know if there is someone behind this or it is only a manipulation? maybe yes , maybe not? but my hopes is still strong and i beleieve that eth can still recover and climb again back to its suggested retail value. overall i would say that im really surprise to the curent value of eth but right now we cannot do anything about it other than waiting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
etherium now become unstable, more dump although more pump, im already get huge loss on my portofolio cause of that.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Ethereum will go so far for now many of us have a chance to get some ethereum and lots of ICO using ethereum platform, But we just wait when will rise and return to the top of the market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I have heard that there are some mistakes from ETH technology. But i cant check it. But i think that it is just a fake info. with this situation now, there are some Whale or Shark try to dump the market to buy with cheap price
Yes before when im just starting in crypto but now not really because i learn its normal to all crypto like Ethereum to rise and fall its price because mostly they move rising and falling like wave, so im not surprised if happen not only to Ethereum but to all crypto having fluctuates to there price. In that situation surely many people are goi g to buy because the price is lower, then sell it when the market increased, and i heard this june market is started to rise.
Activity: 24
I have heard that there are some mistakes from ETH technology. But i cant check it. But i think that it is just a fake info. with this situation now, there are some Whale or Shark try to dump the market to buy with cheap price
Activity: 228
I was totally surprised two times already, lol. First time after a significant rise and the second time after a significant fall!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
At first yes, I though only Bitcoin has high price and big value, but I look around with markets and some exchange I was mesmerized by ETH price that it is coming nect to Bitcoin and it is still progressing when it comes to uses.
Activity: 81
No, I'm not surprised anymore at  the price of ETH because the movement is just but natural.  What Keeps me shocks is that the price is just getting low and low but  again all of us are keeping on praying and hoping for the market  recovery.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Not really, It is down the same percentage as Bitcoin is down from its ATH and most other altcoins. This is crypto markets we are talking about, anything can happen here. The crazy part is what attracts me to it. But Eth is a coin with very strong fundamentals and will recover much faster than other coins.
I wasn't surprised with it's fall down I mean yeah, every coins or tokens can get through this. You can't change tha fact that the cyrpto changes prices because of it's volatility. And I'm pretty sure that ethereum will increase it's price doubled because ethereum is a good coin. Everything changes.
Activity: 120
The market is oversaturated with altcoins, which have switched a large number of investors, withdrawing money from bitcoin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Rising prices for the air in the past few months have led to a huge interest from the press, which began to actively discuss the future of technology. This attracted speculators quite poorly informed about the crypto-currency space of investors, fueled by fears not to miss the "next Bitcoin". This, in turn, led to a sharp rise in the price of the capital of psychologically unstable speculators, who are not particularly versed in technology. such phenomena occur quite a few hours, so I would not say that I'm surprised at this.
Yes, last month prices on ETH regulates highly in which individuals are willing to buy more ethereum because of the demand in the market but now the trend continued and its confusing right now.But in this kind of situation its all normal because I believe it will directly regulate again someday.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
Rising prices for the air in the past few months have led to a huge interest from the press, which began to actively discuss the future of technology. This attracted speculators quite poorly informed about the crypto-currency space of investors, fueled by fears not to miss the "next Bitcoin". This, in turn, led to a sharp rise in the price of the capital of psychologically unstable speculators, who are not particularly versed in technology. such phenomena occur quite a few hours, so I would not say that I'm surprised at this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
No, it is expected to rise since it is been use as a primary token for trades making demands of it to be big and its price to jump high.
Activity: 196
Yes,I am surprise after looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Ethereum itself has a certain value that is above and beyond market speculators. If ethereum were properly priced, it should not be trading at it's current price.
Activity: 22

The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Activity: 212

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I am not surprised from the up and down in price.

Eth price increased because of ICO hype and FOMO.
Now Both are over so ETH is returning to it's real price.

I think it will Drop more .
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.

Yeah, I hope so, that Ethereum will continue to increase more profitable even the market had been dropped. I feel disappointed knowing the Eth was fall risky, but I believe and trust Ethereum that it can surpass the inconvenient matter and grow persistently, because Etheteum has a great potential in crypto world.
Activity: 55
Not surprised by any price anymore haha, volatility is to be expected.

Mehdi
Jump to: