Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 127. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Actually yes i'm so surpised on eth price now im not expecting below $500 but it happens well this is a good oppurtunity to buy big chance to double the price for upcoming months
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
I'm not surprised at the price of the Etherium. For the second coin, this is a normal price. I would even say that she is a little too. At this point, in my opinion, the Etherium would have to cost several thousand dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I am for sure surprised at the eth price. I though earlier it was just pumped because of the ICO rush during last year and most ICO's took advantage of ETH's smart contracts. What I am surprised is that it did not fall as much as I anticipated in the bear season.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

We see for some months yet that market is falling or rising or again falling. I adopted myself to the situation. So I am not surprised at all by any figures. I am just sure that crypto will not disappear, we will have a deal with matter of price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Not surprised at all. Always knew that the price of ethereum will end up doing good and now looking that the price of ethereum at $600 is a low price to us testifies to that truth. The thing is that ethereum is one of the few coins that can last for the future while we will see a lot of other coins that end up dying out a couple of years from now. It is poised to do even better than before
Activity: 126

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Surprised but not for long, I think the Ethereum rate is still normal compared to the total marketcap.
Activity: 20
Yes, I was astonished by the price of Ethereum, because when I first learned about ETH, the price was about $5 and it would be hard to imagine that I would soon reach $800.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I consider that ethereum is very underestimated. With him it is much more convenient, better and quicker to work, than with bitcoin and the price at least in 1K me would suit more) But so far it is necessary only to wait for increase in the market! I hope there will be an upgrade of ethereum soon and the price at last will go up!
Activity: 23
I am in a state of shock from the price of the ethereum, all capitalization flows into bitcoin, I once again convinced myself that it is impossible to keep my savings in anything except bitcoin
Activity: 644
etherium now become unstable, more dump although more pump, im already get huge loss on my portofolio cause of that.
You will only lose if you sell it. As long as you hold it, it is only a paper loss. Keep it until December or for long and you will appreciate the profit you will get for waiting at the right time.
Activity: 34
The price is really ridiculous now, people get surprised and afraid of the recent price in market now, this normally happens in cryptos, it's called volatility and am sure it's will soon be normal.
Activity: 21
There is no need to be surprised at the price of ETH. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 224
I am not surprised with the eth value in this adjustment phase. Previously, when btc at 6k5, eth is at $ 400 and this adjustment is btc at ~ 7k1 and ETH is ~ $ 520. I think everything will remain and the market will soon rise again as the previous volatility.
Activity: 168
I'm not surprised, given the growth of its network. I expected the market would go back up, but considering the explosive growth in 2017, we are still in a correction phase.
Activity: 462
Im not surprice, im shocked that price was fallen to much, i hope they will recover fast at the end of this year
Activity: 24
I will surprise if it breach its last life time high but it is still far away from that level still it has the capability to reach there in 2018 itself. Now market is recovering and start moving up and one positive news can take ethereum to new highs.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I would not say I am surprised, because of all thing that are taking place in the world right now and plus this correction...
Activity: 21
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Activity: 18
I'm not at all surprised by the current price of ETH, which makes me shocked and panicked to see the bitcoin prices are so far down now, not to mention the people out there who panicked over the condition of bitcoin prices now, when bitcoin prices will rise again .
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Actually the price of eth is not already surprising because it is already readable by many that understands the movement or the fluctuations of it in the market. Maybe such kind of attitude is happened from the past when eth is just starting its race over all altcoins.  But not today because everything is predictable when you start buying eth at the dip period.
Jump to: