Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 131. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1
It is possible that the price of ETH and will continue to fall. Recently, this coin has very serious competitors. Their coins are much more technological and do not have such problems that the ether has. For example EOS coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Ethereum always spring up suprises! At the latter part of 2017, I thought we have finally had a very stable Altcoin in cryptocurrency because ethereum was stable even when market was volatile and many coin were trading sideways! Unfortunately, bear came early this year and brought ethereum to it's knee around March/April
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Today morning the etherium was slightly tolerated up to $ 617, but very fast fell to $ 580. What's going on?
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Im not too surprised even Ethereum will have a high volume and high value on the market we know of its potential to be gain a lot of things like that and not very surprising if sometime a lot of people gaining so much profit on it but we know all of this is not for a long time because someday it will go down again but others losing a lot of trust that time because they do not have much faith on ethereum but in the end there are a lot of people who still and continuing believing in ethereum and that will more make a lot of surprised in the future.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
for now I am not so surprised, because at the beginning of this year I was in shock with the price of the ETH is much declining. And a few weeks ago there has been an increase in ETH prices. And now the price of ETH began to decline again. hopefully the fall in prices is not so long and not permanent.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
sometimes it make me stress if the price like right now, but need more patience to jump to the moon. hodl your eth
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
I cant be surprised because since the last time ethereum is not much higher I think ethereumk price just stare high but its the same on past. But I think it will goes up again to be amaze and surprise us.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I am not surprised by the price of eth, the price is ordinary, when seen from last year, the price is up, that's crypto, they will grow every year, people more and more for crypto investment, then, the price of crypto always rises
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I am not going to lie I was not ready for the ethereum to lose its position in the market. However, if you check out the coinmarketmap you can notice that there are many other coins that have been decreasing in value.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am not surprised at all.  ETH is not the only crypt currency that is affected by the move of the government to regulate ICO.  Crypto market has gone so far to create a stir in the last quarter of 2017 but created events that drift down the price of ETH in the first and second quarter of 2018.  Who knows? The ETH market has gradually adopted to the changes and starts climb again.
Activity: 364
I'm not surprised at the price of ETH because of the fact that the price of coins sometimes rises once its price drops.
Activity: 128
Yes, from early 2017 to the end of the year, Ethereum rose by more than 10 times. I was very surprised. I think most of the reason is that because of the rise of ICO, people invest in ICO can double the investment money, so the The more people buy Ethereum.
Activity: 211

i shocked for a moment when i see eth price, but after that i realize this happen cause some bad issue and i think the freeze of some actvity in facebook affect to the price of this altcoin. but eth stll a potential coin, so i think it can be grow up again..
always like this, when prices are increasing and not long ago appeared a negative news resulted in these prices faltered and dropped again. Nevertheless, I remain optimistic on the etherium would sit at its peak longer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

i shocked for a moment when i see eth price, but after that i realize this happen cause some bad issue and i think the freeze of some actvity in facebook affect to the price of this altcoin. but eth stll a potential coin, so i think it can be grow up again..
Activity: 504
I was very surprised. I think prices will continue to rise until the ETH later this year. But it's apparently quite the opposite. the price is in fact likely to be getting down. Or arguably very up and down. And this got me interested in short-term trading with the Aether. While waiting for the surprise at the end of this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
probably so because I know a few weeks ago Ethereum kept going up and it would reach the highest price, so from that I was a little surprised and I just saw the Ethereum market was green and so you can sell your altcoin and make a profit
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
All cryptocurrencies have been going through a hard period which included some significant fluctuations in thir value. That is why it is not a surprise to me that ethereum is one of such coins too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Most of the coins have lost a large percentage of their value since this January.
Ethereum is not that special.
I believe it will grow to ATH this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Today's prices on stock exchanges are very encouraging, because I think that ETH at a price of $ 700 is very profitable, I still hope to see prices higher than 2000 $ because the ETH project has a lot of positive news and it is also developing very qualitatively
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I hate to see the price level here at 700s. Passing 86x USD/ETH will be difficult but I am still hopeful.

I'd be very disappointed if it decides to go back to 400s.
Jump to: