Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 129. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
After looking at the price of btc and eth from to month, I come the conclusion that btc price movement is still dominant factor to influence  eth price fluctuation. Basically price movement is affected by supply and demand but technically btc price movement, rising or falling tend to affect eth price to move  or fluctuate at the same direction.So there is no supprise about this price movement.It is a normal movement.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play. Risk is higher than any other type of investments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution

I am not surprised from the up and down in price.

Eth price increased because of ICO hype and FOMO.
Now Both are over so ETH is returning to it's real price.

I think it will Drop more .
I can be surprised at the soaring price of Ethereum and the drastic increase. because then I will get a much bigger advantage in the future. therefore I prefer to support Ethereum to be more expensive and much more expensive in the future. so the price continues to increase can make me surprised with the price at the high point.
Activity: 644
Of course not, fluctuation is the natural part of any market and without it, the concept of any market isn`t possible. My believe that this is for some time and it will be revived soon and will growth more than ever before.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

The current ETH price is surprising because at the end of last year the price of ETH has reached $ 1000 but at the moment the price is very sharply down to $ 600. Make sad ETH holders
Activity: 319
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Absolutely not. Cryptocurrencies go up and down and volatility is pretty high. These days ethereum's price is between 500 and 1000. But it all depends on investors' interest.
Activity: 476
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. I hope it'd be at least 1k. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.

ethereum is the second coin after the bitcoin so I think no one is surprised by this because now it's normal and the ethereum price prediction will be higher in the next few months.
Activity: 148
The stock photography revolution
Surprised, given the impending decline in the general generation of coins of the etherium, this is not logical. Perhaps there are too few new ICO and there is not much demand.
Activity: 140
For me Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin. I hope it'd be at least 1k. I like ETH because it's a perfect way to buy other alcoins. And it means that usage of ETH will only increase. So don't be afraid, it's a good investment. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. It may look like a big bubble, of course. That's why I choose consciously in which project to invest.
Activity: 429
I am not surprised at the prices of an altcoin because it normally falls very low but needs to take advantage of the low price to invest.
Activity: 114
never i expect that Ethereum will go this far however it is a good thing that it is down for now so that many of us have the chance to get some of ethereum for our holdings, ethereum has a good platform and many ICO uses ethereum platform, anytime of the year it will rise up and be back on top of the market.
Activity: 364
I was not surprised at the price of the ETH because I was here and knew that this was sometimes the price sometimes rising.
Activity: 23
I'm a little surprised. Unpleasantly surprised, because most of my capital is in ETH. I hope that now the market will begin to recover and the price of ETH will go up.
Merit: 12
I am very scared about the current encryption market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Dont panic. Someday ETH will actually overthrow bitcoin in terms of market cap. Ethereum is a much smarter coin than bitcoin and has greater potential in changing the world. For this reason, i am extremely surprised at the current value of the coin. For sure it will rise back up soon.
Activity: 185
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Activity: 165
I am very scared about the current encryption market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes, I was surprised at the price of ETH several months ago where I started to notice ETH is actually progressing. ETH is now one of the best altcoin in the current days and sooner it will rise dramatically in the coming years and will consistently stays 2nd ranking coin in the crypto world. My prediction for ETH within the year is that it will surpass the $1K mark and will continue to shine.
As for me, I am not surprised now at anything. I am just taking the situation on the market as it is and try to find the pluses in it. Using the advantages, you can get the profit even when the crypto is down.

Maybe a little surprised. The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.
Activity: 73
It is not more than 4months ago I was a beliver of "the flippening". Now it seems very far away.

But the honest truth is that hype around ICO's with massive Facebook marketing, did drive ETH prices up a lot during Q4 of 2017 and during Q1 it was time to cash that out so they could build their projects, that has put a lot of pressure on ETH, which you would not find in the same manner with BTC, since most ICO funds are in ETH.
facebook is developing its own cryptocurrency . google is also studying block technology . apple is also doing about encrypted payments . the next explosion of ether will be driven by these giants . it may be this year .
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
It's hard to surprise me, because I have been working in crypto for a long time and saw a lot of falls and sharp ups. Crypto is very volatile.
Jump to: