Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 24. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 08:59:33 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
when the price of ethereum 1300usd and so on i already so amazed, because they reach the price ath, but now its tanking again
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
Long-term investments are very risky. I have one and I just watch. For today, short-term profits (6 months, year) brought more profit. It all depends on the circumstances.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 08:49:33 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 08:48:59 PM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
October 30, 2018, 08:42:02 PM
It's very good if we invest long-term in Bitcoin. But I see this Bitcoin For the future I am not sure for the future if we invest will benefit. There are still many altcoins that we can invest in the long term. Like for example Ethereum, NEO. But if someone wants to invest long-term in Bitcoin. It is everyone's right.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:04:56 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a safe investment for those with little experience in cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
I am currently very surprised at the price of ETH. Because now the price of ETH is very far down in price. Some of the coins sold feel worthless. I hope ETH prices will rise soon and some coins can be returned valuable when sold. Like the beginning of last year where the price of ETH was very high and I hope the price of ETH will be like that also at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
Yeah sure I am surprised and everyone on the crypto space would be surprised too because eth is regarded as one of the coin that might follow the fot step of bitcoin by going so high in price hence most people are surprised about the price.
October 30, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
Activity: 7
October 30, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
long-term investment is great for a better future life with the assets we have and will benefit greatly in the future but with an investment note only on coins that have excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase prices. so I prefer to invest only on bitcoin and ethereum for the long term, both coins are undoubtedly by the growth of its value.
October 30, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 05:53:11 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
Yes the price Ethereum very surprises , I think the price still will fall below , but of course not like would this , I think would still in the new year the price will rise
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
October 30, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
Today ETH is falling and already less than $ 200! This year we will hardly see what happened at the end of 2017!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 30, 2018, 04:05:45 PM
Now we can see the fare price of ethereum because nobody buy it to invest in ico. The price will stay at the same level till ico will become hyped again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:02:34 PM
ETH is dependent on situation on crypto the market. It can't cost much if the market falls for 10 months. Therefore the price of ETH corresponds to the current situation of crypto of the market. ETH will begin the growth when the market becomes green.
You're right. We can't expect ETH to cost thousands when there is no objective reason for it to cost so when the market is so low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
I was really surprised with price of eth last year when it was skyrocketing from 12 $ to 400 during 3-4 months,that was so impressive.Now I am not surprised with approx.200 bucks price,etherium is chilling before the new bull-run and I believe the new ATH will already be reached next year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
If you look at the entire market as a whole, there is nothing to be surprised about. Everything flies to the bottom. So we are waiting for the market reversal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 30, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

i am surprised but what can i do. this happened because of the long bearish market. but it is really very obvious that ethereum price will recover quickly when market turns to positive.
Pages:
Jump to: