Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 25. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
I can not say that I am very surprised at the price of the ethereum that is now there. But I think that for new investors this is a pretty attractive price, which will allow them to invest in this project without much risk.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
for myself I am investing in Ethereum for the long term because I believe in the coin that my investment will rise in the future.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Well the only reason about doing some long term investment is to gain larger and steady profits. And I suggest if you are doing long term investments, you should invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum because I believe that these to will rise up again by the end of this year 2018.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 02:24:31 PM
Long term investment is great specially when it's bitcoin. Long term investment have a lots of benefits and have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 02:22:57 PM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 30, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
I am not surprised. If you are good at observing the market, you will know that this is inevitable. The massive reduction of ICO poses a threat to Ethereum. Everyone sold it. This can be found.
The price of ETH now far exceeds everyone's expectations. It has caused many people to lose by a rapid fall from 500$, ETH is really crazy at the current price and I have the feeling it will never come up again
Activity: 464
October 30, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Nope. I am not surprised because its price is falling. Recently I read a lot of news about the slow economic recession. That made me think that the altcoins would be undervalued and I was not worried about investing in it. I would like to see the Crypto market grow strongly again in 2021.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
it's just a failure, I really hope that in October it will be a turning point in the price and will return the former power to all the coins, but it turned out that every day everything is worse and a new bottom
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
I think that such a strong fall is closely related to the conduct of the ICO. Many developers began to sell coins to develop their product. In addition, we saw that the amount of ICO has greatly decreased. There may be no demand for this coin.
Activity: 287
October 30, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Yes, I am surprised by the current ethereum prices being very low and making my assets unprofitable, because bitcoin prices have fallen to ethereum reduction, but I still believe that ethereum will go through hard on the price. Hopefully the market next year will increase, then I sell to recapture capital
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 10:09:02 AM
The price of Etherium formed from the demand to buy new tokens on ICO. Accordingly, when the decrease in the popularity of ICO price Etherium fell sharply down. All will return to their natural position, just have to wait for the bulls.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
October 30, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
What happened to ethereum certainly surprised me and many investors, this is because the drop price is too sharp compared to the others, I still remember when I bought ethereum for $ 750 in May and then dropped to around $ 200 today.
Lol if you have watched the whole history of crypto and then i guess you will see a lot of things that gives you a lot of surprises. Remember at the beginning of last year and ethereum worth around a few bucks and this time it's worth 3 digits and look at the different. It's not a big problem even the price of ether was decreasing a lot from the peak price.
Activity: 588
October 30, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
I’m also surprised like others while looking at Ethereum but after study about Ethereum dip now I’m not much surprised, because this dump is by big whales who sell their coins in bulk & de value ETH.
But as we know ETH is a main coin after that BTC, having a huge market cap & mostly used in ICO’S so it will re bounce soon & will get its value again.
Activity: 845
October 30, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
What happened to ethereum certainly surprised me and many investors, this is because the drop price is too sharp compared to the others, I still remember when I bought ethereum for $ 750 in May and then dropped to around $ 200 today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
I think that all the same tokens depend on Ethereum, and not Vice versa.The fact that the prices of most coins fell to the bottom says only about the state of the whole market,and not some single coin.The market is young, unregulated and unstable.
Activity: 388
October 30, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
I am not surprised. If you are good at observing the market, you will know that this is inevitable. The massive reduction of ICO poses a threat to Ethereum. Everyone sold it. This can be found.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 03:46:27 AM
Not really! ETH price is always on the rollercoaster ride, sometimes its on the top and sometimes not.
Just hoping for the recovery very soon, we really have to learn how to trade when ETH is our base asset.
Activity: 518
October 29, 2018, 01:32:14 PM
For sure I am surprised, but on the other hand it is opportunity to purchase more crypto for those who have extra source of income besides cryptocurrencies.

Do not be surprised. We all know that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and tomorrow everything can change. If the market falls, buy more coins at a low price, this is my advice.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 29, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

It is quite shock to see it. Because the demand andsit should not make us panic easily. Because it is normal to see the price become higher and do not surprise when  the price is drop.
Pages:
Jump to: