Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 26. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 29, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
If in general, yes, it’s very interesting that the platform token which is quite popular and on the basis of which many platforms are launched costs such pennies, but on the whole the market has completely lost capitalization and, accordingly, all tokens on the market, it remains only to wait for better times
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
YES! You right, I think long term investment is good and it is the very low risk to lose the money. These are my long term investment. I believe its price will be grow more in the future.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
The simple is NO.   Nothing at all surprises me in crypto, to think that ETH was near $2K at one point and now at or around $200..massive percentage decrease in value.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if it goes even further below.   We can only hope that things will turn out better in the next years at least.  I think its time to accept that 2018 was the year long SALE period for crypto.  Still, there is money to be made for those whom these prices are an entry point.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
October 29, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

In January of this year, we were pleasantly surprised by the price of Ethereum, but now the situation has changed to the opposite. It is very strange to see a similar low price for this asset. Even taking into account the fact that the entire market has fallen, it seems to me that Ethereum should not have fallen so hard. But I see no reason that the price would not rise. It seems to me that with the growth of the market, this coin will very quickly reach its former high level.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
Now the price is going down. I'm so sad. I thought that Eth began to recover and there would be no more falls. I hope that this fall will not be sustained.
I wouldn't be surprised if next year was like this.On the market before there was something similar.Ethereum is not much different from other top coins.This is the trend of the whole market.
Activity: 11
October 29, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

i was so shocked when i saw how much have been the price of ethereum goes down. I thought it will only be less but the price of it have been decreas in double. i hope ethereum will rise back
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Now the price is going down. I'm so sad. I thought that Eth began to recover and there would be no more falls. I hope that this fall will not be sustained.
Activity: 550
October 29, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
im not surprised that the price of the ETH is low right now because its natural in crypto and it will rise up again soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 29, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
I am never surprised! Ethereum has delivered below expectations, at least so I think. Which is the reason why it dropped consistently in its price right from about $1000, also partly influenced by bitcoin's lose of price too.
The entire cryptocurrency was overvalued in 2017. There was a hyip and therefore the price was too high, but now everything falls into place, the market situation is stabilizing. What concerns ethereum and Bitcoin, so they will definitely show themselves.
Activity: 271
October 29, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Not really. I always knew that Ethereum will not last long. Its just a matter of time till we found out and used up its opportunity. im sure many people thought the same way too. Thats why they are prepared by it by investing on other coins
copper member
Activity: 196
October 29, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
I invest it for long-term and accept the payment of this cryptocurrency in my work through the Paycoiner which is the best cryptocurrency payments for business
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
I am never surprised! Ethereum has delivered below expectations, at least so I think. Which is the reason why it dropped consistently in its price right from about $1000, also partly influenced by bitcoin's lose of price too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

not. This is common with the price of digital currencies, especially with the price of etherum. and it is probable that etherum prices will again peak at the end of 2018. hopefully it can come true
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
This is really sad moments for all ethereum lovers.
But I love her and I support her. I hope she will recover in near future and kick all fake women around here.
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

im wondering too, why suddenly ETH price keep drop  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
October 29, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
some of these coins can now serve as one of the options to be a great and spectacular coin, because now the coin will still fly high into one of the coins that has a nice long run. remain patient and keep trying to always get a profit despite having to fight in the long run.
Activity: 5
October 29, 2018, 05:07:01 AM
The best long term investiment is an altcoin with devs who actually care about their product. Who will keep hard work even during bear market.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 05:01:17 AM
I very am not happy with the price of eth and is surprised why she is such low. It seems to me that the coin has to stand much more expensively, at least 800 dollars.
at this time ETH was in a very bad time, this was very different from my prediction. I hope there will be an increase this month but the fact is that the ETH is still like this. maybe this is because the market conditions are bad or the ETH is experiencing a crisis, I don't know for sure.
but I still believe there is an opportunity for the ETH to go up even though it's not too high.
Ethereum does not have that much market experience when compared to Bitcoin. The price of both Bitcoin and Ethereum do no surprise some people.
the Ethereum's price decline was making me freak out with the circumstances which made many supporters fall to continue to weaken.
 It makes a lot of support that makes it so dangerous. so I support the development of many of the Ethereum's sake its growth and expect much against its development.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: