Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 27. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 29, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
For sure I am surprised, but on the other hand it is opportunity to purchase more crypto for those who have extra source of income besides cryptocurrencies.
Everyone is for sure, even the dump of bitcoin, lots of us are surprise but at the end of the day we can realize that it's normal because of the big pump in the last year and therefore a big correction will follow. We should consider this situation as starting point for crypto to grow and that includes ETH sure which was very cheap right now.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 28, 2018, 06:00:57 PM
For sure I am surprised, but on the other hand it is opportunity to purchase more crypto for those who have extra source of income besides cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 28, 2018, 05:44:54 PM
Ethereum is the poor performer of this year's and reasons for the poor performance are as follows
1) Lot of ICOs raised huge amount of money in ETH and now they are cashing out in the US dollar for project related works
2) Due to mass adoption Ethereum network have huge network congestion which causes scalability issues and some times results in the higher transaction fees. Ethereum devs are doing very slow work to solve the scalability issues.
3) Competition from other blockchain infrastructure project which are new but have greater performance as compare to ethereum such as TRON, STELLAR, EOS, NEM, ZILLIQA.

Ethereum is coming up with the solution to tackle scalability issues with the hardfork name Constantinople by January or February 2019. Hopefully everything will go fine with ethereum and we will see some rise in the price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
Yes, a lot of projects that on the Ethereum platform sell their collected funds from attracted ico projects , but in the future the price will recover serially
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:08:37 PM
I very am not happy with the price of eth and is surprised why she is such low. It seems to me that the coin has to stand much more expensively, at least 800 dollars.
at this time ETH was in a very bad time, this was very different from my prediction. I hope there will be an increase this month but the fact is that the ETH is still like this. maybe this is because the market conditions are bad or the ETH is experiencing a crisis, I don't know for sure.
but I still believe there is an opportunity for the ETH to go up even though it's not too high.
Ethereum does not have that much market experience when compared to Bitcoin. The price of both Bitcoin and Ethereum do no surprise some people.
Activity: 644
October 28, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
I very am not happy with the price of eth and is surprised why she is such low. It seems to me that the coin has to stand much more expensively, at least 800 dollars.
at this time ETH was in a very bad time, this was very different from my prediction. I hope there will be an increase this month but the fact is that the ETH is still like this. maybe this is because the market conditions are bad or the ETH is experiencing a crisis, I don't know for sure.
but I still believe there is an opportunity for the ETH to go up even though it's not too high.
Activity: 476
October 28, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
ETH is dependent on situation on crypto the market. It can't cost much if the market falls for 10 months. Therefore the price of ETH corresponds to the current situation of crypto of the market. ETH will begin the growth when the market becomes green.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:27:42 PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
I agree, it is really the best, espe ially if you do not have much money to start with. So I think in this case a long term is the most suitable option
Activity: 14
October 28, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I'm not surprised but upset about cost of the ethereum. I did not expect that it would fall so low...  At the beginning of the year I bought a lot of coins and wanted to get a good profit this summer.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2018, 04:17:43 PM
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Personally, I am very surprised and discouraged by the price of Ethereum now. I didn't think it would drop below $300. And I don't know what to do now....
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 04:08:49 PM
It is much easier to reach the price of 1000 dollars, if this price has already been reached in the past. For a coin that was not there it will be much more difficult.
It is psychologically easy for people to submit a price of $ 1,000 to ethereum. And she will never be surprised when she is reached again.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
October 28, 2018, 03:59:46 PM
who wont be surprised with the price now, eth is at 1200$ in january seeing it go so low is a surprice on it own but i believe it can still reach its peak again
Activity: 412
October 28, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
It seems to me that this the worst when you the bought coins at lower price force to sell. Because if not to sell them there is a risk in general to lose the investments.
October 28, 2018, 03:07:12 PM
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
October 28, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
i think long term is good method and people who doing that have a big patient. because they believe on they coin. if you want invest on coin i suggest check the market and choice top 10 or you can looking good project on new ICO.
Activity: 294
October 28, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
I am not surprised, the market is down, BTC down so ETH reduction is quite normal. Please consider this price to invest.
Activity: 645
October 28, 2018, 12:11:35 PM
Am so surprised at the recent price of Ethereum recently. Just when you think the price is going up,it will just come down immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: