Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 29. (Read 15371 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
I am not surprised at how low the ethereum price is now, because I know that in half a year it will be much higher. It bothers me more - where can I now find more money to buy Ethereum when it is so cheap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
Yes, but many top, experienced traders also continue to keep the coins on and their portfolio is very much sagged in price.They were too confident.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

Only people, who though that cryptocurrency market will not even face a crisis may be surprised. Every expirienced traded sold last ETH several month ago and made a good profit.
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 10:03:05 AM
For me the price of ethereum now is just a normal just like happening on bitcoin everything happens has a reason and ethereum has a reason behind of it mostly ICO project are now not been attract of investor because of so many news accuse scam ICO project and the price of bitcoin is the big effect of eth price today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
For those who are prone to panic, I advise you to look at the dynamics of changes in the price of Bitcoin and ethereum over the past 5 years, sometimes the price fell by 95%, and then there was a panic sale.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Growth of ETH was caused by high demand for use of Ethereum blockchain. Today, when there are many alternative options, ETH is not demanded any more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 09:34:51 AM
Not at all. I consided that it will drop even lower, because there is no real demand for ETH within the market. That is why you shoudl sell it before losses are too huge.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 25, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
Yes of course the price is on the Ethereum fell very well , I think for those who haven't the coin have a chance to enter at a good price , and of course for those people who have been you can buy which I now do
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
October 25, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
I am not surprised at anything in the market right now. Everything is falling into the abyss, something slower something faster. I hope it ends soon..
it will not end soon maybe we will see another step of lowering ETH. all that quickly rises and then falls for a long time and looking for new points of growth.
Merit: 131
October 25, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

I am surprised that ETH is going so low as most ICO are based on it and one way or the other the scalability issue will be solved. People also talk about projects like Holochain but ETH is proven at this stage.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 25, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

From all the reason stated about what affects the eth price to go down
My insight about ethereum is likely about BTC
Ethereum has a large community and a very solid project and has made a reputation likely to btc
So im not surprised at all at the eth price soon it will recover as well

I lost more than 50 percentage of my all assets in altcoin but this does not mean that it will goes always like this down and down.
Sometimes i think that this is the price correction and within 1 week the prices will get corrected then they will start increasing, remember that the charts will be green very soon!

The main reason that I think price of the altcoins is decreasing is that there have been too much panic to the public when coinmarketcap removed some korea exchanges from the calculator which affected the overall price of each coin.
October 25, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
It is very difficult for me to adequately assess the price of Ethereum due to the fact that I have a lot of it, and the salary is paid to me exclusively in Ethereum
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 24, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

From all the reason stated about what affects the eth price to go down
My insight about ethereum is likely about BTC
Ethereum has a large community and a very solid project and has made a reputation likely to btc
So im not surprised at all at the eth price soon it will recover as well
Activity: 364
Pawsome
October 24, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
Whatever happens with crypto certainly won't surprise me, it's known and understood that crypto's price increase is like a roller coaster so I'm not surprised if ethereum prices are like now.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 10:43:57 PM
The bull market in 2017 caused false information on the price of many cryptocurrencies!
Also give a lot of ico team to see the information that ico project can make money!
Therefore, many people invest in ico, leading to the price increase of ETH. Today, the ico market is in a downturn. Many ico teams have cashed in ETH, which has caused the price of ETH to fall!
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 24, 2018, 10:36:15 PM
Yes, indeed for now ethereum prices have fallen a lot, maybe the market's influence has not stabilized too, there's no need to panic for that because I'm sure the price will stabilize in the future hopefully it won't take long for ethereum to rise again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 24, 2018, 10:25:48 PM
Nothing happens in crypto market shouldn’t suprise you. Because you may predict something at a measure, but there are so variable to compute. ETH price may go down for a while but it doesn’t make it wortless to invest.
True, ETH is down but the potential is big and only smart investors will see it.
Typical investors dump when the price is going down because they panic and they get easily FOMOd when the price is pumping, not a good formula for long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
Nothing happens in crypto market shouldn’t suprise you. Because you may predict something at a measure, but there are so variable to compute. ETH price may go down for a while but it doesn’t make it wortless to invest.
Activity: 100
October 24, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
yeah   definitely  i  am  surprised  with  the  price  of  etherium  because  i  do  not  wait  in  such  a  period and  this  much  but  it  is very good  for those who  have bought  them  before.
Activity: 994
October 24, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
Over the last year after such a course, which was observed, I am not surprised at anything. So the course volatility is quite normal and you need to calmly react to it.
Pages:
Jump to: