Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 31. (Read 15371 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 04:46:18 PM
I’m not only surprised at the ethereum price, I’m surprised at the whole market, I don’t understand why it doesn’t grow for so long, there is a lot of positive news from which the price can start to grow, but the market continues to fall
I am not surprised, but I have the same question. It is too long for the correction. I don't know what it is but I think this is our new normal.
The correction for the All time high should be on the way because of how fast Bitcoin and Ethereum are moving up the charts.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Honestly I am really surprised, because I couldn’t even imagine it can fall so sharply in price and till that time be only around 200$ and it seems for me ETH will not pump
Activity: 364
October 21, 2018, 04:41:33 PM
Currently the eth value does not explode and does not make a surprise, so I think this value is normal, only hoping to increase again. Various kinds of good news for eth and to remain in an irreplaceable position.
I think this is just fluctuating, it doesn’t show any signs of being anything else. It doesn't moon. It doesn't fail. I hope the situation changes, because it is very boring now.
Activity: 887
October 21, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
I personally am waiting when he will fall even more and I can do all with quiet soul to say that I was right. I was literally ten dollars wrong.
even though at the moment I am still experiencing losses due to buying at high prices but I still have not given up and will buy it again when the price drops to compensate for my losses and double my profits. I am sure there will still be a decline again before the ETH really rises.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
No, of course not surprised. it is normal that the price has been adjusted so much because it has grown very much in 2017. I hope that in the future he will update his maximum price and we will again be able to make good money on this
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
I personally am waiting when he will fall even more and I can do all with quiet soul to say that I was right. I was literally ten dollars wrong.
Activity: 224
October 21, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
Let's see what will happen in the future. I'd be surprised if Ethereum had grown to 1900. That would be strange, and the fall in this market is the norm.
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
I’m not only surprised at the ethereum price, I’m surprised at the whole market, I don’t understand why it doesn’t grow for so long, there is a lot of positive news from which the price can start to grow, but the market continues to fall
I am not surprised, but I have the same question. It is too long for the correction. I don't know what it is but I think this is our new normal.
Activity: 140
October 20, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
Yes I am surprised by the price ETH. I am concerned that the price of ETH continues to fall.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
I think this is not the bottom for Ethereum. He may well fly a little more down, all the signals for this. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I was very surprised, but did not panic. Now the whole market is very much subsided, and Ethereum is no exception. Now we need to take advantage of the situation and buy cheap.
Activity: 266
October 20, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
Theme already very the old. And the price of ether surprises me already as almost as more than eight months. Have would now be common equity. Stock up now at least 20 thousand dollars in bitcoin and ether. To then only smile. But unfortunately they are not.
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
I am not very surprised by the price of Ethereum, because due to last year's pumping of this coin, one could expect such a decline in the price. I certainly did not think that the price will fall below $ 300, but it could be expected, besides, and the entire cryptocurrency market fell very much.
Activity: 90
October 20, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
Sure, this coin is too undervalued. It has much bigger potential than Bitcoin or any other top 100 altcoin. The most trusted coin and also the most used coin is Ethereum and I hope it will be on top of the market in the future.
I am not surprised at the price of Ethereum, the price looks like it could be higher since it's old.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 20, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
And not for the better. This is very sad. but it pleases that it is temporary! By the end of autumn, the legal aspect of cryptocurrency will finally be determined and the rate will increase. so it only remains to wait
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I usually examine Ethereum Graphs.Graphs shows to me,Ethereum will be rise next months surprise.You wait and see this issue.I think The people can invest this month.In january,Ethereum can be 400 USD.Of course according to me.
I have been saying for a long time that Ethereum will rapidly gain growth. This is a token that has many aces in the sleeve and in times of growth will quickly gain momentum.
Activity: 182
October 20, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
I usually examine Ethereum Graphs.Graphs shows to me,Ethereum will be rise next months surprise.You wait and see this issue.I think The people can invest this month.In january,Ethereum can be 400 USD.Of course according to me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 19, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
Well. All altcoin has same condition with eth. And i thing think this is the truth. The market whow how is the condition now. Rise and drop eth it's doesn't matter,  i belive eth will rise again.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
not really because indeed the price of eth sometimes rises drastically and drops drastically. so we are familiar with it and not surprised anymore.
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
The price of Ethereum of course fell very well , but I think that soon Ethereum will unfold just wait for the moment of this, especially now the market has subsided
Pages:
Jump to: