Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 34. (Read 15341 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:14:08 PM
No. I wasn't surprised at all. Last year,  ethereum price was far away from its real price so I won't be surprised at all if it happens that way or increased because it's the nature of cryptocurrency.
People believe too much in that things should behave they want. That's too damn ego-centered. The cryptomarket has its own laws, we need to let it go, finally.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
to  tell   the  truth  i  am  not  surprised   at  the   price  of  etherium  because i  know  that  this  is  crypto  and  everything  can  happen.
I think the same way, so much pseudo ups and downs happened during this year that nothing can surprise me anymore. I keep waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

I'm never surprised by even the biggest falls. This is already the norm rather than some incident so do not exaggerate this or that decline. Now it is delayed, but I'm glad that now there is an opportunity to buy large and cheap Ethereum
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
to  tell   the  truth  i  am  not  surprised   at  the   price  of  etherium  because i  know  that  this  is  crypto  and  everything  can  happen.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

yes i can surprise in price of ETH becouse this price is very handsome and nice.
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
im not surprised because lot of icos gatherer eth as their funding so when they sell eth to fund their projects crash is sure thing.but ut will correct it self soon.
I also am not surprised at the price of Ethereum because it is normal for any coin to be sensitive to the market fluctuations and ICO fluctuations. Ethereum is a strong coin which will survive all kinds of artificially induced mess in the market.
Activity: 532
October 16, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
I was very surprised if I imagined earlier this year with now. The price is significantly different. But I am still optimistic, if the price is down now there is the potential to rise because of the many opportunities that will buy ETH because the price is decreasing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Honestly, I am surprised at the price of Ethereum. But we know that the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable, and we can only hope that the price will be restored.
Activity: 252
October 16, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
Yes I am surprised. ETH is the most undervalued coin at the moment. If you look closely, Ethereum is better and faster than Bitcoin. One day it will be the number one crypto currency and will reach new price records pretty soon.
Activity: 192
October 16, 2018, 01:08:24 PM
its a good for some holders to buy now. ETH situation doesn't surprise me last 2017 it was about $10 to $400 from the first quarter until the end quarter of 2017. for some reason, someone is manipulating the market and want to buy at the lowest price of ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
This year of course surprised the price , I did not think that the price will go below 170 dollars , but I think that next year will be very much cost Ethereum!
Of course, we are all surprised at the price of ETH this year. However, I believe that the price of this coin is intentionally lowered for the time being, and this is just evidence that ethereum will soon grow very well in value. And there are many reasons for this. If, in the near future, the emerging improvements are introduced into this coin, it will receive scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and its functional qualities will increase significantly.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
October 16, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
ETH doesn't seem to be going up any longer. I do not like to guess prices, but as long as the development of features and services from ETH does not change, then the ETH price will remain at 200 - 300 USD.
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 16, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
I am surprised that now not many people want to buy ethereum. Despite the fact that the price is less than 200 dollars. Why it happens ? Is it because people are afraid of making even more losses?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

For me Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market and most of the investments I keep in it. But I'm not upset or even surprised by the fall. This is normal and finally I have a chance to earn even more
Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 12:27:00 AM
Of course, I was also pleasantly surprised by the price of the Ethereum. Many people argue that the price of the Ethereum will return as before. With a condition like this, certainly more people experience a sense of disappointment as they lost money. But if we are still holding the coin so that persist and don't panic. This is the usual thing happened, and I still believe that the market will soon recover.
Activity: 295
October 15, 2018, 11:48:01 PM
Yes i will supprise the ethereum price because is very dump a price and the reason ethereum is dump a price because of some hold ethereum are sell and it is good to invest for now because the price of ethereum is cheap price and ethereum is great coin for the longterm trade.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

Yes, the prices of Ethereum really surprise me now. I was counting on a stable price increase for the coin, but recently prices have been steadily declining. But I continue to invest in the purchase and hold Ethereum, while prices remain at a minimum level, from next year I expect a gradual increase.
Activity: 658
October 15, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
he falls, and I'm not surprised, no one thought that ETH  will increase in price to$1,200,but I see this as a plus, because it's a great way for us to invest in , eth and earn good amount,eth needs to grow.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 15, 2018, 02:47:36 PM
This is not good time for cryptocurrency, we have seen bitcoin or altcoins all are falling.I am not surprised about ETH price.I believe that it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Not surprisingly for a price of ETH in the cryptographic market, because the nature of cryptanalysis is that they are quite volatile, in this market we should face the risks and challenges. , so can grow. In my opinion, the ETH value will soon recover by the end of this year
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 15, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
I'm starting to fear that Ethereum may become cheaper in the near future. Probably EOS will rise in price.
EOS may not have that much of a increase due to a lot of the current investments being put on NEO if Ethereum ever gets cheaper.
I really hope that ethereum is no longer cheaper. After the next update, the block is scaled by a chain, the ethereum should only rise in price and, moreover, very significantly.
Pages:
Jump to: