Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 38. (Read 15361 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 03:01:21 AM
I was not surprised by the ups and downs of Ethereum's price because that's the fact about crypto. It's subject to the demand and supply on the market, as well as price manipulation of the giant holders. The good thing is we can buy more ETH now while it is very cheap.
price increases in the market are natural, which is part of the market system, maybe many people worry because they see low prices and are afraid of losing everything. it all depends on you personally how to deal with situations like this. in my opinion Ethereum will rise again and grow better in the future so that many people use this condition to buy as much as possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:51:06 AM
I was not surprised by the ups and downs of Ethereum's price because that's the fact about crypto. It's subject to the demand and supply on the market, as well as price manipulation of the giant holders. The good thing is we can buy more ETH now while it is very cheap.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 02:16:03 AM
Ethereum is that a good project has a great future, and recently the price has not grown at all, but I believe that at the end of the year there will be growth Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
October 07, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
ETH is still the bulk of my portfolio, around 40% right now. I will sell some at some point; the only ETH I have ever sold allowed me to buy into an ICO.i will keep holding.
Selling is good but only when the market recovers, at this point, ETH is already at its lowest IMO so the next move could be a big pump.
People do panic but let's be smart at this time, it's bearish now and most do panic but we should be strong because ETH is a good coin with big potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 02:02:29 AM
ETH is still the bulk of my portfolio, around 40% right now. I will sell some at some point; the only ETH I have ever sold allowed me to buy into an ICO.i will keep holding.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
I am so much supriced about the present price knowing fully well that the price wasn't as terribly low like this before but it will also interest us and give u a little hope knowing that the ICO price of the ethereum during it's ICO is less than $1 so the price we have presently is way more than better than that. Even though we want a better price than what we have presently. My advice is for us to be very patience as we hope for a better price than this
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
Now vesma market surprised with their prices. And instead of getting upset you need to use the moment and buy more coins. We may never see such prices again.
Activity: 560
October 06, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
I was more surprised watching the price of etherium at 1400 $ ,but now when the market is chilled the current price 225 $ is looking  very attractive and I am using this opportunity for buying more eth and filling my portfolio up with tokens by the end of this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 06, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
I was surprised that the price of Ethereum was $ 180. I think Ethereum is a valuable crypto money and the largest platform Ethereum platform. Ethereum based token count is more than others. I'm hopeful about Ethereum. Good time to invest now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 04, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
I did not think that ETH could fall so much. It seemed to me that this is a very reliable project that can adequately withstand the overall negative situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 504
October 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
I’m not only surprised at the ethereum price, I’m surprised at the whole market, I don’t understand why it doesn’t grow for so long, there is a lot of positive news from which the price can start to grow, but the market continues to fall
Activity: 238
October 04, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
I'm not just surprised at the price of Ethereum. I'm shocked. I didn't expect the price to drop that low.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
no  to  tell  the truth  i am  not surprised because  this is crypto and everytime can happen something so just be prepared for everything..
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
yeah..I was surprised by the current ethereum price being very low and of course making my assets less valuable, maybe this was because the price of bitcoi was also decreasing, but I still believed that ethereum would definitely be ruined again
October 04, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
Yes for sure. At the end of 2017, no one thought, that ETH will cost 200 USD. I think this coin is too undevalued nowadays, because a lot of ICOs are based on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 22
October 04, 2018, 07:36:24 AM
I am not shocked about eth cost becouse now bitcoin or altcoins all are falling so it's anticipated that eth likewise falling. this isn't great time for digital money, numerous terrible news we have seen later past. I trust that crypto showcase going to be a decent position.this is my genuine belief.
good luck crypto and eth
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 07:27:27 AM
I am not surprise with the price of the eth now a days cause it is normal to change the price that is caused by the voltality of the price in the market. Also do consider the demand for eth which plummeted during the bear market and the investors that are willing to invest right now, however we should still be fortunate as the prices if cryptocurrency right now is better than it was last 2 years ago.
Activity: 56
October 04, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Not at all, it was affected by some reasons, it was obvious that it is not gonna be growing for all of the time and exist as a superior token (meant will be always at very high price). Something changes, investors, bans, etc. which affects it and leads people taking away their money.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 04, 2018, 07:24:43 AM
Not really surprised about the prices of ETH. Because all of our altcoins is in the negative percentage, more drop prices it is disappointing stage. But many analysts said a big drop has change for a bull run, wait for that moment. Hoping that it will come sooner.
October 04, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
to be  honest  i am  not surprised  at  the  price of  etherium  but  i can say that it is the best time to  buy etherium...
Pages:
Jump to: