Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 37. (Read 15361 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
More surprised about how drop of eth, last years eth drop only on $300 but now check how eth price is going down to $200 and cross under $200 last month. Will be eth recovery and cross to higher price like last 2017 at $2,000 or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 10, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
I'm not surprised at the currency price of Ethereum because most of the ICOs which collected copious ETH began to panic sell after the small dip in its price. Ethereum will get back on its grounds gradually as the price is quite stable now, $230.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
I’m not only surprised at the ethereum price, I’m surprised at the whole market, I don’t understand why it doesn’t grow for so long, there is a lot of positive news from which the price can start to grow, but the market continues to fall

I am not surprised at all - everything looks like a shock for all the traders and investors. Nevertheless, Ethereum still reminds for me the altcoin which is the best one. Investing in it now means getting high returns in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
Yes, I am surprised and I think everyone does! You posted this topic on the march, that time ETH Price was far better than now. At this moment the Ethereum price is 211 USD! Again a big dump can happen! I am not sure, but ETH can go under 150 USD! We have seen ETH at 167 USD already a couple of days ago! So, this is a very much shocking surprise for us!
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 04:04:23 PM
It is possible that one of the reasons for the fall of ETH is its main competitor EOS. This project has the same goal as ETH - the creation of decentralized applications (DApps) on its platform. Anyone can create their own token on this platform, or order its writing for a small amount. Thanks to this simplicity, the platform attracted, among other things, a large number of scammers who want to make easy money on ICO and disappear with them.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
October 09, 2018, 07:16:15 AM
eth price is too high and now the price of eth is too low that I know because because of the panic sellers of the eth and when the eth price drops, eth price is affected but you do not worry because sure that the december or next year will increase the price of eth so it can only be done now and buy and hold just because there is potential for eth.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
I am very surprised at the current ETH price, the price of ETH is currently very weak and unstable, until now the ETH price is around $ 350 USD. Because the price of ETH depends on the price of Bitcoin. But I sure and believe that the market will rise again and give satisfaction to its investors.
Yes the price of it has come on $200-$300 and ill think it will be a long time to recover again.
Maybe in the end of this year the ETH be back at the price of $1000. And yes we need to believe because we know be back again.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 09, 2018, 07:02:40 AM
Actually the way and manner by which ether decrease in value over a period of some months and it's ultimate dump in price to below $200 caught me by suprise! I never thought ether would dump the way it did. Let's hope things turn for the better for ether!
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
October 09, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
The reason is that there are no buyers for a higher price. Nothing else, Ethereum is still very attractive, developers are very active, they are working on current problems and after they solve them, Ethereum will be again the king of altcoins Wink.
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
I hate to see that the price of ETH has fallen dramatically. But I believe that the situation on the cryptocurrency market will change significantly soon. I believe in the growth of the market.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
No , I am not surprised at the price of Ethereum now , it's normal in the cryptocurrency .I would be surprised at the price Ethereum is under $ 100 because I never thought that the price of ETH was like that.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 09, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
I was surprised when it was stopped in its increasing not so much time ago but now I see that it is trying to be restored and turn its price again on the top.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 08, 2018, 02:23:21 AM
Currently the eth value does not explode and does not make a surprise, so I think this value is normal, only hoping to increase again. Various kinds of good news for eth and to remain in an irreplaceable position.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
It seems to me that such a thing is common if it has long known the world of crypto, now still at the beginning of the year so ordinary, when looking at the year 2017 at the beginning of the year also dropped prices and rose back in the middle of the year, so I hope 2017 occurred in 2018.
Your opinion is very precisely surprised, fear and panic should not be felt because before we start investing we must understand the risks we will get so we will be more confident
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 08, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
well eth is really a promising one it has great potential to become next btc.. given a chance and in right timing it will really boom and bloomed and become great, if bitcoin before goes to many difficulty before it become one great coin so is eth
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 08, 2018, 01:40:15 AM
I'm not surprised at all. This is the asset that is manipulative on all sides, from the course to the news. You can analyze and understand it yourself.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 05:12:00 AM
I am not surprised at the price of ETH as many ICOs are largely dependent on ETH, although i have this full conviction that ETH will bounce back and beyond its  all time high.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Yes. Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and might be even the best coin. There are tons of projects that are using Ethereum blockchain. It is much better than Bitcoin and I think that ETH is too undervalued. 200 USD is not the best price for this coin.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 04:59:45 AM
now, yes, he has lost a lot in value and there is no stability yet. I hope by the end of the year he will surprise us with another price
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 03:05:21 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

For the mature traders they are not surprised, but for the majority of traders in this industry which are the newbies they are surprised, due to lack of knowledge about in Ethereum. But I am not surprised though, I didn't expect that it will declined below 300$ from 1400$ almost each before. Even though, I know it will goes down but not in the price what happened recently.
Pages:
Jump to: