Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 41. (Read 15364 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
I emphatically similar the bearer of Ethereum , nevertheless , purchase a small higher I did not anticipate that the cost desire be capable to achieve much levels, on the other hand as they add you desire require to purchase added )
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
Well, not very surprised when you consider how the Ethereum grew in 2017, you should expect that the price will fall, and if you were looking for an entry point, now you can safely take on a long Ethereum!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 01, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
I very much do not like a situation with ETH. But as well as the majority I can do nothing, I should wait only when the price rises and stabilized.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Actually i was shocked and shocked when the ETH price made everyone come out so early. Compared with the period before 2018, ETH is expected to be able to rival Bitcoin. Either way i still have a good sense of ETH in October. I will not regret having invested and kept it.
Activity: 392
October 01, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Of course I bought about $ 700, now the price fell very much, I expected growth then but it fell strongly, now I buy more and wait for growth
Activity: 154
October 01, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
yes of course I'm surprised but at the same time very happy because I can so cheaply buy the etherium which will undoubtedly grow tens of times in the coming years
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 12:13:06 PM
right. I was really surprised at the price of ETH when slipping all the defensive and support thresholds. It's like a breakup of faith. And above all, I was really surprised that ETH became a record-breaking penny to date. What we have experienced is a real nightmare. Many reasons are given, and until now, transaction is always mentioned. Will it improve in the future?
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
Of course I'm surprised! Firstly, I hoped that the market would not fall at all so low, in the second I expected more from the Ether. Now Ether has lost all its advantages in the market, even in relation to bitcoin!
Activity: 414
September 30, 2018, 05:03:41 PM
Crypto currency movements always fluctuate sometimes above and sometimes below. No need to be surprised or surprised anymore because the crypto currency market is not always stable. The reason why the price of crypto currency is always surprising is that every day the demand and supply of crypto currencies is not always stable and balanced.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
When I start my crypto journey the price of ethereum at $250+ and now it under $250. I am surprised. ETH pump huge when BTC pump and both are equally down step by step. The all of the ETH pairs token are going down too when ETH down. I am very surprised about this huge dumping of ETH.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 30, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

i am not expecting it to drop on below 250$ cap. but i think this bear market in the crypto world will be ending soon and both eth and other altcoin will rise and keeping btc dominance down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
The price of the Ether token could surge past its all-time high over the next few months, according to the head of a financial consulting firm.

“The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,” Nigel Green, founder and CEO of deVere Group, told MarketWatch in a story published on April 27.

This boost will come from three drivers: more platforms using Ethereum to trade, the decentralization of cloud computing where Ethereum can play a big role, and the increased use of the cryptocurrency’s smart contracts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 03:59:18 PM
There was huge market manipulation by the whales plus all the scam ICOs of 2017 and 2018 decided to dump their ether at the same time. This was a great shock which led to dump in the price of ethereum up to 170$ but I think that's the bottom of it. From there, only way is upward and it is already trading at $220+ now.
Activity: 154
September 30, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
with each month more and more surprised because its price is getting lower and lower. it seems to me that it is done by manipulators specifically for the purpose of buying back later at a low cost etherium
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 03:46:32 PM
The price of ETH surprises me, but isn't so strong. It can't cost much if all crypto the market is in an awful state. ETH is a blockchain number one. He will surely prove to be when the market is developed and will begin the growth. Updates surely will be.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
I would be surprised if the price fell to$ 10, and a 30 percent drop in a month is not so much. Everyone understands perfectly well that such a drop is caused by manipulation in the market, and the mass sale of ETH ICO by companies. And for ordinary investors it is a good point of purchase for the long term
Activity: 378
ApolloX
September 30, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
No, I'm not surprised by the current price. I'd be surprised if it would cost 100$ by now because that would be way too low...current price is reasonable in my opinion.
Activity: 616
September 30, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
The ETH price is still relatively reasonable, so I'm not too surprised, even though the price is far from the highest price. I think the movement of the ETH is very much influenced by the condition of the falling Bitcoin. but with ETH quality I am sure that ETH will be able to rise again.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
I didint surprise about eth price  because i believe that is manipulating. So btc hit 20k and decrease until 6k. Ethereum hit 1.5k dollar and decrease until 200 dollar.
In my opinion these rates is normal for me . because alt coins always more rekting than btc. for example neo 190 dollar to 15 dollar. We can see that. If a altcoins market cap is small that coin will be rekted more than bigger ones.
Activity: 452
September 30, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
There is an opinion that its price in the near future will definitely exceed the $ 1000 mark. Others say that this is a bubble that will inevitably burst and will soon leave all holders of crypto currency with nothing. For this it is necessary to take the price that is at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: