Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 40. (Read 15364 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
I'm surprised he fell so hard. When he was at $ 370 I thought it was the bottom and decided to buy a sufficiently large amount. Now I'm sitting in a big drawdown and waiting for him to start surprising again

Now everyone is talking about the fact that the price of the ethereum fell because the money for ico was just collected in the currency of the ethereum and the organizers of all start-ups began to breed the ethereum to get at least some profit. about it write now everything, seriously. you do not think that this is complete nonsense? that the price of the ethereum has collapsed specifically and this is the work of manipulators as most of the falling / rising prices in the market? think more globally Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
I wouldn't say that I'm really surprised by Ethereum's price. Yes, it's a little bit disstressing. But hey, investing and trading is not a common work. If you want to make x10, you should be ready to loose x5.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
October 01, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
Everyone started to pull their money out of the crypto currency just because they are afraid to lose even more. Now a little bit of the market has come back to normal and growth is already similar to normal.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
It is not at all surprising that the price of ethereum has fallen so low. because all the coins have fallen heavily. but to ethereum a speculative negative background is created for me with the goal of pushing the coin as low as possible, and then sending it to the moon. sure ethereum still all very surprised
copper member
Activity: 30
October 01, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
I am not too sure that Eth is going to be able to maintain its hold over XRP, although block reward should be being reduced with the next update, so that should help out quite a lot.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 01, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
I think that the price of ETH is not stable like of any other coin and there is nothing surprising because the market is fluctuating and nothing can be done to stop this.To my mind, we need to accept this
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 01, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
no, at all I don't feel surprised at the current ETH price because in my opinion the current price is very reasonable, maybe most people are exaggerating this problem because they see prices in 2017 december
Activity: 266
October 01, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
I think that ether is worth its money, it is the best coin after btc and I think that it will become even more popular soon as it goes the second one in all ratings after the btc and i am going to buy and hold it
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 04:00:26 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of the etherium, because the reasons for its fall are many. For example, fraudulent ico, who began to sell the entire assembled etherium. As the market is falling and projects have ceased to collect cap.

Yes. The fact that many tokens are created on the basis of ETH is both a plus and a minus. At the moment, the minus has gained a lot of power, but I hope that Ethereum will definitely grow in value.
Activity: 70
October 01, 2018, 03:55:12 PM
Absolutely not surprised, because no one coin can survive or maintain its price, when the entire market of crypto currency is negative, and the price of bitcoins is down! The etherium, however, will return!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
i think this is a fair price for ethereum right now it's out of the bubble territories right now and it's good time to reinvest now or just hodl until ether utility grows with hardfork
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
I was surprised when the price fell to $ 170, as such a strong immersion of the coin seemed unreal to me. The fact that the price of Ethereum fell this year did not surprise me, since last year it was very much pumped up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of the etherium, because the reasons for its fall are many. For example, fraudulent ico, who began to sell the entire assembled etherium. As the market is falling and projects have ceased to collect cap.
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
I'm surprised he fell so hard. When he was at $ 370 I thought it was the bottom and decided to buy a sufficiently large amount. Now I'm sitting in a big drawdown and waiting for him to start surprising again
Activity: 39
October 01, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
I am surprised that the price of this coin has fallen so much I predict a fall somewhere 150$ less I am very glad that the price is again our up and it is gradually recovering.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

no, I will not be surprised by all of this, in my opinion it is normal for market prices to rise and fall Prices for now are down dramatically compared to last year so if I think it's normal and normal
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 01, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
speaking about today, i am most surprised. what about you? i think it's just unfair, really. i am referring to this abrupt drop. really, october just started and here we are, looking at this downhill
Activity: 111
October 01, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
I am not surprised with Ethereum price. I think you remember on how many it grew since the end of 2017. After strong growth recession surely follows. Besides the price not strongly fell in comparison with the period of last year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
No, now I am not surprised, but earlier, when ETH fell below $ 200, I was really struck by the situation on the market, so now I think it’s time to start working on the market, and it’s time to start investing now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
I'm not as surprised as embarrassed by the price of ETH. After the excitement of December 2017, we went deep down against the background of a general market fall. Let's hope for an early restoration of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: