Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 56. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
well im now not amazed while ethereum hit around 2 hundred$ i am simply surprised that ethereum cannot maintain with bitcoin uptrend, whilst ethereum right now could be the maximum popular altcoins. it's pretty surprising
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
I'm very surprised at the price of ETH at the moment, but I still see great potential for the growth of Etherium this year.
Activity: 573
Futurov
September 08, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
I really surprise in the price of ethereum now. It almost die and the value is hard to explain. But I heard some bad news happen in the application of ethereum. Maybe this is the reason why ethereum goes down. It will comeback when that issues resolve by the devs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:10:06 AM
I'm not at all surprised that the correction has become so deep. I suggested that small players will lose interest in the market at that moment when the market goes down. I'm sure that at the moment, the big players run the market and lower the price as low as possible.
Activity: 162
September 07, 2018, 11:06:50 PM
of course at first I was very surprised, because it could go down to as low as now. I actually want to buy at the market price, with the rate now. But it is precisely in the market pretty hard getting the ethereum.
Activity: 124
September 07, 2018, 11:05:23 PM
to be honest, it got like a shock therapy see ethereum price a freefall to the value $219, so my expectations big ethereum improved again. Green and give back the advantage for many people.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 07, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
Not really, the market is in bearish, and Bitcoin possesses over 50% dominance, this is the reason why altcoins are getting hit, Ethereum going down is understandable, I wish it could reduce some more so I can get myself some good eth lol
Activity: 81
September 07, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
I'm very curious about the price of ethereum @the rate of 256$...nit there is probability that the price will soon pump up sooner
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
I am not amazed by any stretch of the imagination. ETH isn't the main tomb money that is influenced by the move of the administration to control ICO. Crypto showcase has gone so far to cause a buzz in the last quarter of 2017 yet made occasions that float down the cost of ETH in the first and second quarter of 2018. Who knows? The ETH advertise has slowly embraced to the progressions and begins climb once more.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2018, 10:35:47 PM
no surprise ,because market dropped and ico project team sell their eth right now ,i sure eth will pump when market stable .
I'm surprised, but I also think that the price should be restored. Now ETH falls faster than other big coins, it seems to me that when the steady growth begins its price will also grow faster than other coins.
the development of coins every day up and down. This makes many people take heart in using their coins. like that of the Ethereum which made me surprised. This is because the price is dropping, so I should think repeatedly reset to ensure the future.
Activity: 511
September 07, 2018, 10:34:24 PM
Get a surprise at a cheap price. at present the price of ethereum is at its lowest point and in my opinion right now ethereum must be bought because it is really cheap
Activity: 406
September 07, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
Of course everyone must be shocked now. Even today, when all altcoins seem to have increased, Ethereum remains consistently below $ 300. This is not good for us because many projects have price references on Ethereum.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2018, 06:02:07 PM
indeed prices that dropped dramatically will make everyone who is especially the owner of the ETH coin in large quantities, because they buy ETH when the price is high, I hope the price of ETH will return to normal above $ 500, so that investors do not experience a large loss
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I never expected that it could go that low, it is already a 50% loss in just a couple of months and it keeps dropping even more! that is the most strange of all, who knows where it is going to get?
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 07, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
I wasn't surprised in the march, but I am surprised now by seeing the Ethereum Price. ETH Price went to the 370 USD that time, bit this time, ETH is now under 230 USD! Such a big fall of the year for the ETH. I never thought o have to see this price again! Though I believe the price will come back but it really hurts! And I don't know the reason why ETH price keeps falling! Some people saying its because of the big whales, but I don't think whales can manipulate the price such this long time!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:41:07 PM
At the moment, I am very surprised by the price of ethereum. I do not worry about the fall and rise in prices in the crypto-currency market. I am worried about the strong volatility of ethereum compared to other coins.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
Well, its mostly disappointment rather than suprise. With delayed pos looks like ETH future is not so solid.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:34:28 PM
Yes, I'm very surprised at the price of the ethereum. The price has fallen very much, but this is a huge reason for investing into ethereum.
Activity: 232
September 07, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
Yes, to be honest, it aroused my surprise. The main thing is that bitcoin has not fallen so much in price. But the losses of the etherium are simply enormous since May of this year. I think that soon everyone who needs it will stop this movement down. The etherium now has a large margin of undervaluation.
Activity: 686
September 07, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
I'm partly surprised because while the market is down, I expected Ethereum to show a little resistance but it has not been the case rather it has been on a free fall.
I'm sure it's only a matter of time, ETH needs a reference to go up, namely Bitcoin because the value of Altcoin really depends on the conditions of Bitcoin. and the current decline for me is not so surprising because ETH a few years ago is far below now. I am still very confident that ETH will continue to grow along with the growth of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: