Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 53. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
I myself have been astonished once more. the good and bad times of costs in cryptographic money has turned into a normal thing. At that point no big surprise if costs dropped yesterday the ethereum. We simply sit tight for a short time longer for beyond any doubt will likewise rise once more. indeed, even the year's end could be sufficiently high for the rising ethereum.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
the author created this topic back in March but I'm surprised at the price of the etherium more and more every day Grin
The price is going down. It is not surprising to me, maybe I will wait to invest in it because that's a declining market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 09, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
Also btc has seen these bear periods. A lot of people think Eth is almost dead but the smartest are buying right now. Time will tell us Smiley
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
I think that everyone now is surprised how much the price of the etherium has gone down and what to do
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
in March I wasnt surprised, but now YES, I dissapointed in Etherium and in crypto market , also in MEW wallet system and many thing, It need to be developed much more
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
The whole market is on a downtrend. The prices of other coins are declining and etherum have lost a huge amount of value and this is as a result of the decline in the market that have been on since the beginning of the year
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
As they say, do not pour salt on my wounds. The price of the etherium, as well as the market value of the crypto currency in general, is not very pleasantly surprising. Many people say that the crypto currency is a bubble, and there are reasons to believe that it has burst. But I believe that this is not so.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
September 09, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
Unfortunately it is obvious that projects Who rised a lot of eth on ICOs last year have to fix their funds and need to switch eth to Fiat to pay bills..

And of course the hole market is bearish and eth is just one of altcoins, but the biggest one)
Activity: 8
September 09, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of ETH. It seems to me that such a price reduction is quite logical. After all, at the moment, investors have turned away from investing in ICO and this was the main reason for the drop in the price of ETH.

The entire market has dropped, why should ETH be any different? I for one am happy, people were becoming creepy when the prices were going up. It really showed me a very dark side to human nature.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
at the moment the ether is faster than bitcoin is cheaper not only because of the influence of bitcoin, but also because of the sale of the ether by companies that conducted ICO
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
September 09, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of ETH. It seems to me that such a price reduction is quite logical. After all, at the moment, investors have turned away from investing in ICO and this was the main reason for the drop in the price of ETH.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
There is nothing suprising ETH need to be updated as soon as possible, I think we shouldn't sale ETH right know, moreover it's better to buy it right now, but be ready to see dump again.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
Am I surprised at the cost of the etherium? Yes, I'm shocked! I think that the negative news flow affected its price very badly, the price is clearly understated
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
In cryptocurrency surprised can be probably only newcomers. Experienced already familiar with situations where it seemed a little useful coin is actively growing in price, and really worth the project lives somewhere on the bottom.  So no, nothing surprises me.
ONe Social Network
September 09, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
the author created this topic back in March but I'm surprised at the price of the etherium more and more every day Grin
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 09, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
The price of the etherium has fallen to the point from which to rise to a difficult point. There are a lot of people who have accumulated a lot of ethers, what they do, how they soothe their heart. Wow.
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
No, I'm not surprised. I'm sad. I wanted to sell a few coins, but the ethereum fell 30 dollars down.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
I was surprised by the price of eth at the moment, the price drop in the market was falling. But take it easy, it's normal to invest in eth. One day it will definitely bounce back. Because of this we have the opportunity to buy some eth and get profit from it. This is the right time to invest for investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 09, 2018, 03:12:00 PM
I dont feel surprised with the current price of ETH and the cryptocurrency also. This is the patternicities of the market, sometimes increase, sometimes to reduce and our role is self protect and do not be greedy!
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:07:40 PM
Am actually not surprised with the current price of ethereum. I see the current price as correction from the pump it had in early 2018. The price is actually not good now but I still believe things will change.
Pages:
Jump to: