Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 55. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 01:48:39 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of the Ethereum, I'm still waiting for a decrease of at least 150$, then I can buy and earn a lot before the end of 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
infact i have not experience such a things in my life,,imagine the prices that etherum is now presently,,from 800k to 190k,,this disastrous,,etherum has fall beyound normal,,though i am not that surprise because thats cryptocurrency for us,,their is time for everything i think this is the time for etherum ,,there still going to be a time for etherum to rise back again
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I hope in November the price for ETH will recover and grow to 500-600 $ and by the end of the year the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
I'm not only surprised at the price of the ethereum, I'm very happy to buy an ethereum so deshego. $ 150 is a good long-term investment
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
Crypto world is the world of surprises. In history of it many rate surprise has come. Now we are habitual of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
Probably very many people are now surprised not only at the price of ETH but also in the whole situation on the crypto-currency market, because so many people are already leaving crypto currency, but there is not much to wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
Yes, the price of ETH shocks me a little and drives me into a stupor. After all, I bought it a little at an elevated price, and now it has fallen so much that I'm afraid. After all, the most insulting thing in this situation is that the behavior of ETH is impossible to predict. But still hope and faith in a bright future does not leave me and I believe that the market will still show everyone everything it can, in a good sense of the word.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
I am not astonished from the all over in cost. Eth price expanded on account of ICO publicity and FOMO.

And now, ICO is selling out their ETH, so I figure it will Drop more .
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Yeah im very surprise.  all do that im disappointed with this sudden slides of Eth price im still choosing to hodl and not selling my Eth because i believe it will be recover in the near future.
Activity: 276
September 09, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
mm yeah a little bit because Ethereum has reached a very low price in this week and my holdings are down a lot . but I know this is normal in this field and I'll keep holding
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 09, 2018, 03:29:27 AM
very surprised, a few days ethereum prices continued to fall, not know what made ethereum's price dropped drastically, but I was very surprised. surprised and a little happy. happy because the price is cheap and I can buy more. Is it possible that ethereum prices will be cheaper than now?
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
Am not really surprise at the price of ethereum at all because as an investor you should expect both the positive and negative side of market at any point in time. I believe that ethereum is going to rise Price again sooner.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
Of course, I was very surprised and sad because I converted all the rewards into ETH, and now the price of ETH is the biggest drop!
Dont worry mate. Ethereum has a huge potencial for future growth, because it is global platform which is used by a lot of companies. So its price will be $1000, believe me
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 09, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
Of course, I was very surprised and sad because I converted all the rewards into ETH, and now the price of ETH is the biggest drop!
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 09, 2018, 03:05:28 AM
It seems that the price of ethereum does not cease to amaze us throughout this year. If in March they were surprised that its price dropped from $ 1,400 to $ 410, then what to say now, when it dropped to $ 190, and it seems that this is not the limit. Still, it is most likely that the price is now being deliberately omitted. So soon the Crypto currency will again grow well in price.
Activity: 170
September 09, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
Yes am surprise about ETH price I don't even believe it can get worst like this. The price of ETH started reducing from $1200 to $200 the different is too much
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

The current price of 1 eth is 0.031btc , and with this price i am not surprise at any point because the main reason is that in the past many times it get dump to below of 0.03 , so here price of 1 ethereum can be easily to about down at this range .
Here the dump in the price of the etherium is also not big because we trade etherium with the unit of the bitcoin that why we are facing this thing , the value of the bitcoin is going dump much .
And that why we are seeing this big dump in the market , here i would like to say that we should not see towards the negativity of this dump , we should see toward the opportunity that we have with this down in the price of the bitcoin Because the main reason is that , not every time we will be able to find at low price to make investment .
Well go with the investment to gain profit , instead to go with the negativity and another type of the rumours , for such types of the dump in the market .
Activity: 67
September 08, 2018, 10:17:46 PM
As at now it's a great privileged for me to see ETHat 200$...i was thinking about it what cause this and when will it rise again to ät least 500$
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
I am very surprised, a very unexpected strong fall. But despite this, I very much hope for success in the future.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
I am very scared about the current encryption market, because the current market price is very low, and Ethereum's prices have fallen so badly that I am afraid because I hold a lot of Ethereum and I fear I will lose a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: