Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 54. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
Lately the market added a huge amount of coins! Competition. ETH has strengthen its position later
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
I think the price of the ethereum is now surprising to many, and I'm no exception. And worst of all, unfortunately the surprise is not positive. And very negative. I had high hopes for this coin, and naturally I invested in it.

And now I do not know what to do. Sell now and suffer a loss, or just hold and wait for the recovery of the price of a coin.

I think it's better to wait for the price to recover. the current ETH price is very surprising because the price is very low at the moment but if I think this is the end of ETH I think it's a big mistake, I'm sure the ETH will go up so just wait for the time.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
The reason is that we have great hopes for Ethereum. And it seems like last year we were pretty sure Ethereum would be close to Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
Of course the price of ETH is low because prices in all markets have fallen. Despite the fall in the value of the second largest cryptocurrency, its production has great prospects.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
Show me someone who does not surprise the price of the ethereum? I'm sure that no one expected such a fall in prices, the mood is just terrible, and I do not see any prospects so far.
Activity: 40
September 09, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

space for daily Ethereum news updates and our Ethereum price prediction and analysis background and many developments, we believe that the ETH prices are likely to be under extreme pressure impact of all the above developments expected to be minimal
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
Why should we be surprised at the price of ETH, because the rise and fall of coin prices is common in the crypto world, and now the condition of ETH prices is decreasing and in the future the price will definitely rise soon, so there's no need to be surprised about that
Activity: 79
September 09, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
I'm surprised at his price. I did not think that she would fall so low. the question arises because of what so low it fell? speculation or people panic because of the overall market situation ?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 09, 2018, 02:19:55 PM
There is no reason to get surprised with the recent price drop. On the other hand, I am thinking why it hasn't fallen even further. But don't worry folks, the trend is quite negative and very soon ETH will be available below $100 per coin.
Activity: 60
September 09, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
Ethereum price is currently mostly affected by low patronage of ICOs which use to be a huge demand market for Ethereum, I am sure it is only a temporary setback
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
Yeas . Current ETH price is disturbing for most of ETH investors but I think this is a good time to buy ETH for long run. ETH will recover it's value for sure !!
Activity: 31
September 09, 2018, 02:17:44 PM
it's the current state of the market, i bet that the market will recover soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is very sagged so well , and I especially bought 300, will now have to endure when the market recovers
Activity: 31
September 09, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
i'm not surprised, the whole marktet is low now, so it's the natural flow of the market
Activity: 399
September 09, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
I'm not surprised, but shocked! What is happening today with the crypto currency? I would never have thought that he would fall so much in value. And now panic in the market, who bought this crypt at a price of 2 times more.
That means you pass the level of surprise, I also like you. After waking up I saw the ETH price dropping nearly 100$ in just a few hours. This is too crazy for ETH because it is the second largest cryptocurrency in the market and it is panic sell. ETH is losing trust from investors and ICO will die if ETH continues to fall
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 09, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
Of course yes, I am surprised at the price of ETH. So it is normal if prices on the market go up and down. But at this moment I strongly believe that the price of ETH will grow up. At this moment you can invest in ETH. Many people sell their coins at this moment. So this time for investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
I'm not surprised, but shocked! What is happening today with the crypto currency? I would never have thought that he would fall so much in value. And now panic in the market, who bought this crypt at a price of 2 times more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Unfortunately yes, I'm very surprised and very sad, I thought it can be such low as now I think no one expected. I'm looking forward to ETH POS release, I think it will pump ETH price
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
Of course Ethereum is very cheap and suitable for purchase. Currently, its price has decreased.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Today's prices on stock exchanges are very encouraging, because I think that ETH at a price of $ 700 is very profitable, I still hope to see prices higher than 2000 $ because the ETH project has a lot of positive news and it is also developing very qualitatively
Well, now on september 2018, ethereum dropped to 190 usd, so that goal of 2000 usd everyday is becoming way more distant than before, it is also happening with bitcoin, after an stable recovery it started to dropped once more.
Pages:
Jump to: