Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 97. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:38:11 AM
I am more sad than surprised. It is very sorry news for the ETH holders.
Activity: 26
August 14, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
The scammers the and the hackers are the reason of price loss of ETH which is pathetic.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
It is not more than 4months ago I was a beliver of "the flippening". Now it seems very far away.

But the honest truth is that hype around ICO's with massive Facebook marketing, did drive ETH prices up a lot during Q4 of 2017 and during Q1 it was time to cash that out so they could build their projects, that has put a lot of pressure on ETH, which you would not find in the same manner with BTC, since most ICO funds are in ETH.

Ethereum has good potential in my own opinion it will hit $700-$1000k mark by the end of this year. Although now is going down due to crypto market specially bitcoin also down ETH get affected by that red market. But its normal once bitcoin will recover so does ETH. So buy more ETH now while low value and you'll get good profit during bull time.
Activity: 30
August 14, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
The price of all good coins is going low. May be it a good sign that many of us can buy them to hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
Apparently the market returns to the beginning of 2017. There was a huge leap, followed by a rollback. This is the inevitable state of affairs in the market. I'm not surprised at this. Another question is that all the indignation in this regard is banal and understandable. Nobody wants the price to go down, except for those who earn on it.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
I am really surprised,because eth price is too low, but i will overcome it. Just looking for a new income to get more eth for current price, it's not that easy.
 i also wonder if I can take a loan in order to buy crypto in such favourable conditions
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 14, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
I'm surprised at the cost of ETH. This is very small. I think that soon the market will go up and ETH will become much more expensive. But today we must remain patient.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 07:20:07 AM
Etherum price is very scary now as prices are not favourable but I believe in the coin and am holding etherum for the long tern
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:00:24 AM
The prices of all altcoins, especially ethereum, prices like debris . This year i predicted a high probability of decline but i didn't believe that there would be such a decline.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
I'm not that surprised, I was stunned by such a price on the ether. When the price was $ 320, I thought that nowhere is nowhere lower, that now is the time to buy, and as it turned out that the price continues to fall against the opinion of all analysts, I think it will soon be possible to see $ 100
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
I am in shock from such a price such a collapse I did not expect to see although in recent years everything went to this and now it's a shame
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
With the present price of ethereum today, I am very surprised because I do not believe it will fall to that level because it has very good potentials and good technology but as we all know that crypto is volatile, I do not expect it to fall more but the market should get corrected and the prices should rise again.
Activity: 54
August 14, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
Some people are optimistic that the price of this year's Ethereum may exceed 5,000 US dollars. If I believe this forecast at the beginning of this year, but now I don't believe in this year's market, the continuous decline is really shocking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
August 14, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

Ethereum is falling, as the demand for this coin is falling. More and more ICo companies are considering the option of creating their wallets. Or use to purchase a variety of well-known coins, in addition to Ethereum. The demand is falling and the price is also falling.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
Am actually surprised at the price of the entire cryptocurrencies, I anticipated an uptrend this year following the massive growth in Bitcoin towards the end of last year. Am still amazed by the extent of dips in the crytocurrency space.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:48:08 AM
of course, I didn't expect ethereum's price to fall this fast, in the last few months the price would continue to fall, maybe the ethreum would be replaced with a new altcoin that was better able to survive at the peak, now the price is up and hope I hope to start rising again ethreum
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:10:53 AM
As for the Ethereum crypto currency, which has lost more than a third of the value over the past seven days that the current situation is "expected." However, I think the next bull rally in tandem with the new ICO fever can easily push the price of Ethereum to around $ 5000
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
Yes, today I got an unexpected surprise from Crypto. The reason is, this morning, I got very surprising information that ethereum came back down drastically. This is far from its normal value, it will take longer so ethereum can reach its normal point and surpass it.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
To be honest, i'm not surpriced by the price of ethereum nowadays because i was epecting that it will truly happens. We knows that It's hard to predict because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable but as much as i believe the price of eth will go up to the moon. Keep believing no matter what.
Pages:
Jump to: