Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet? - page 2. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

For now, I have not used a token I have. I just keep it as a savings and look for it more, I will keep it in large quantities. when I already have it with a lot, of course I will buy another coin.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
I invest in ICO because I want support new ideas and projects. But also, I am investor, so I interest in tokens price and market condition. I have used tokens only once to get access to platform features. There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life, but not now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 06, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
Yes, I have already heard about that Holders are not changing the game nor making new people to join it. So we need to trade, exchange and use them in order to make them known
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
Until now I have not used the tokens I have because the current token I have not launched in exchange, but I do not worry because they have a clear road map, and always inform the progress of the project, I'm sure the altcoin price I have now will bigger than ICO prices, because of course the ICO companies do not want their investors to lose and they fail to sell their products.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
It depends on use of tokens. If your token is an utility token than only what you can do is spending your token on the specific platform.
Activity: 49
July 05, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
I know what crypto coins are. What are these tokens you speak of?
Activity: 103
July 05, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
Well,I'm still holding my coins/tokens.I'm not going to use them untill they get some good value.Market stats are not that good and maximam tokens/coins have fallen down deeply. So its best to wait now and make them used at the correct situation
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
I used only once with Bitdegree , they have different learning programs on different topics and skills, just for fun) In future may be I will use some of them If there will be a goal
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
Hi Folks,

At the moment, the Crypto currency really use more as a way of investing and earning, and many countries have not yet come to accept bitcoins and altcoins as a means of payment, although sooner or later it will happen.
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
yes everyone who crypto uses tokens and coins. so if you want to invite friends to invest in crypto you need to explain well because people today are afraid to get out of the money because they're having a hard time telling you the crypto is not a scam. for she believes and will invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
if you are going to explain to your friend about the crypto first you say "the crypto is not a scam" when i know so your friend does not believe you because he fears he's out of money.
it may disappear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:21:22 AM
How would I be able to use them if either a.) The company behind the token is considered "dead". Website is down and telegram chat groups non existent anymore. b.) Is still active but their platform has not yet been finished yet for me to be able to use these tokens. and c.) Token has no significant value even if there are means for me to use them. All of these are the setbacks why I cannot use any of my tokens. All of my tokens were awarded through bounties.
Activity: 581
July 05, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
My answer would be YES, I used some of my coins, but i still keep some of my coins intact.
Perhaps I'll used it again when i need to used it.
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
Investing in the project, the main goal of course is EARNING. However, I also adhere to such a plan that if the project will work successfully and there will really be an opportunity to use tokens for their intended purpose - I'm only "FOR". And I will be very happy about it.

However, I also want to note that until the present moment, I have never used the tokens of a particular platform for their intended purpose. Therefore, I hope that everything will change for the better, and we really will use the crypt as a means of payment, and not as a way to earn money.
Merit: 252
July 05, 2018, 04:15:13 AM
Investing in the project, the main goal of course is EARNING. However, I also adhere to such a plan that if the project will work successfully and there will really be an opportunity to use tokens for their intended purpose - I'm only "FOR". And I will be very happy about it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 05, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
Way too early at the moment to even ask this question. Bitcoin itself is slowly being accepted at the moment worldwide. Popular options like Ethereum, Litecoin etc are also being offered as alternate payment options by more and more retailers these days, but tokens still have a long way to go before being offered as payment options by mainstream retailers. Tokens need to rise in popularity just like Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
I'm using my most of crypto tokens in exchanges. I sell my altcoins and buy other solid coins which is best for long-term. So that after some months or years i'l get good profit. It is just like securing my future by selling. But some tokens which are valuable, I hold them for the long term in my wallet
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 05, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
I am happy to use cryptocurrencies in my life or elsewhere, but there are currently no cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) for this type of application on the market!
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
I am willing to use them, but I haven't used any directly besides to send to people for payment
Activity: 616
July 05, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
I my self prefer to use my coins for infestation, and I'll sell my coin anytime I need to used it.
And later I could purchase again to make another infestation.
Pages:
Jump to: