Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet? - page 5. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 27, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

It depends on the project if it is good to invest and It Depends on the situation when exchanges of tokens are good,and if you find that your token has a big potential you should definitely hold it for a long term if you want to earn a lot of money,you must first check every movement of the prices to get a idea if you want to sell it or hold it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
Some of my coins i hold it and some of it i sold it. I sold it because i though its value will become lower everytime that pass buy. And hold some come that will be profitable in the future.
I agree with this. I also buy same coin after sold it because the price is much lower and seems that the coin has potential to grow along the market. It is good to have coins and become investigative for some you want to support and see how the project being develop.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
The use of crypto tokens for payment at the present time is still uncommon as cryptocurrency is not yet widely available and becomes a form of payment worldwide. But for the next 5 years, crypto will be accepted as a form of cash, and it will be globally popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 27, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
That makes sense only if your friend has some business, like shop or restaurant. Then he could spart accepting his favourite coin/token as a payment method (and maybe give some discounts to those paying in crypto), which would make it more popular. In other cases, how can he use tokens, if there are so few places which accept them?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 27, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

Depends on the project. If the idea of the project is very interesting, then I will gladly use it. Exchange coins are used by everyone. If the coin has good support, large volumes and a decent price, and the idea of the project is interesting to you, but you dont have need to use it, why not to trade it.
Activity: 271
June 27, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
Some of my coins i hold it and some of it i sold it. I sold it because i though its value will become lower everytime that pass buy. And hold some come that will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 07:06:35 PM
Yes, I use them to bring more profits and more that would then bring out the mutual exchange everything is possible with Socratus
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

The tokens I get, I immediately invest in the trade .others I save first as prepare if altcoin prices rise, because altcoin prices are now in the crypto market is down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:46:02 PM
I invest in ICO because I want support new ideas and projects. But also, I am investor, so I interest in tokens price and market condition. I have used tokens only once to get access to platform features.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
June 27, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
for my own use it only for investment if the price soar, for the use of my token is still confused because they do not know how to use and benefit of the tokens.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 06:34:01 PM
Not yet, as ICOs need time to develop.
But I'd wish to use them, and you are right about the fact it is needed for them to succeed.

And we need cryptos for everyday's purposes to be really succesfull.
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
it's really hard to actually use the altcoins that are out right now as some of them don't have the utility or the utility is just for the future.
Activity: 462
June 27, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
Hi Folks,

I think that if the project is good and it can really be used for any purpose for which it is intended, then it is clearly worth using it, since one trade will not make crypto-currencies better and stronger.
Activity: 448
June 27, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
Honestly- Yes! I'm using my most of crypto tokens in exchanges. I sell my altcoins and buy other solid coins which is best for long-term. So that after some months or years i'l get good profit. It is just like securing my future by selling. But some tokens which are valuable- i hlod in my wallet.
Activity: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
As crypto holder i also think that way before. I only use my coins and tokens to gain more profit because of financial needs, but it only happens whenever i really need money.
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
June 27, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Hi Folks,

I don't really speak with People that really involves in manipulation  especially bitcoin. I invested on some altcoins and leave it a year and more. This is the best time we can buy altcoins coz marketcap will continues to fall down
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 27, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.
Activity: 89
June 27, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
Never used tokens from companies. I regard the Crypto currency as a means of making a profit, maybe someday it will change
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
I love this post and the mentality behind it. Lots of people don't understand that one of the fundamentals that drives the price of coins and token is usage which automatically leads to adoption and high demand and that leads to increase in coin and token value. More lights and exposure needs to be shed on this.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
Actually most of the people in crypto world are only for investing to gain a lot of profits.
The coin that I can only to used in my country, it's only bitcoin for online payment, like paying bills .

The world has slowly started to accept Bitcoin and it needed many years only to be acceptable as a form of payment with 10 percent of the service providers. The developers of the tokens; future coins will need to wait twice that time for anonymous coins even be accepted as a form of payment. There are famous coins like Ethereum and so on but not all are accepting it. Something must change in the world for the community to advance towards the future and embrace the new ways of payments.
Pages:
Jump to: