Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet? - page 6. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 27, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
I think the use is dependent on the number of stores, companies, businesses and places accepting the crypto currencies as payment option, i know all this has not been implemented on massive scale uptill now but in the near future it will change, as many projects are under development that are coming up with crypto-fiat integration and payment service providers for both the merchants and customers.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:53:49 PM
This is really a tough call. Yes you are right, if only more people will use the coin regularly the business will become stable at no time but its hard to convince someone mostespecially if the project and product is useless.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 27, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
I'm not only investing to bitcoin but I'm also using them by paying some online goods that I'm purchasing.

But we can't blame if some people doesn't appreciate the usage of cryptocurrencies, they are being blinded by its value so they are only looking at it's prices not with it's worth.

Sadly i'm one of them
You can keep majority of your holding but don't regret to spend some and enjoy using it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
Most of the people in cryptoworld using coins or tokens just for investment, they don't work with them. Sadly i'm one of them
Activity: 23
June 01, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
As for now, i didn't use yet my tokens. I just keep it as a savings and earning more of it. When i have enough, then why not, i am planning on buying something with my coins.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 07:51:15 AM
I think I will keep the tokens I have. I sell all the tokens when it's valued.
The crypto need to sell all the tokens that find value in the money world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 01, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
I think they are not wrong either! They should do what they feel good about the crypto currency and at leats due to that they will be here int he crypto to support.

Off course there are always two levels of people here, one who is working for the daily earnings, passive income sources and almost feeding themselves while on the other hand there are people who believes in the crypto applications and they think they could be part of revolution soon.

So its no wondering thing that your friends are being investors rather than technical assessor. It upto them and let them be like that.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 01, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
Let's say if have made a purse for storage of "tickets" or payment of tickets from the mobile phone for the subway, the bus and also payment of my favourite cafe without the commissions, banks, etc. I surely would use such coin)
and in general the cool idea, I would use everything that can be used, but in the joint system that it hasn't turned out, as with social nets where 100 applications, and an essence one (
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
I use tokens that I buy on the crypto money world for trading. I buy it at a low price and sell it on the rise. It's an easy way to make money in a short time. You need to be careful.
Activity: 97
If there are any chance to use crypto tokens for other goods and other altcoins also, i definitely take that chance. Of course it depends on market value.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

I am using my token as a share for dividend payment.
There are many usage of tokens, but tokens usually usable when the project have a product launched and used by many peoples.
Activity: 126
As we came here to make profits, so we hold it until the price of the tokens are high enough. I have sold some of my tokens and holding some for the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

We can only use the coins and token if somebody accepts them. Right now except for bitcoins, there are only a few who are accepting selected altcoins such as Monero, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin but majority of the altcoins have no merchants that are accepting them. If nobody accepts a coin as payment then we cannot use it.
Activity: 199
I have never used my token for anything, when I get a token from my work I always hold to get the highest price. and when the token is eligible for Sale, I will sell it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
the purpose of investing cryptocurrency is to earn a profit. for now very little tokens or coins that can be used for payment. I hope cryptocurrency can be used for payment.
Activity: 92
who tend to see as a means of searching for results (investing), if for me personally if tokens and coins can for transactions I will use them for transactional purposes to make things easier
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
Hi Folks,

That's the point in using coins/tokens to gain profits. And I totally get it about your friends that only care about the value.
It's no use if we hold a coins/tokens that doesn't have any value in it.

And I'm actually one of those guy that only investing  in crypto to make a lot of money.
But if I can use it for something irl, why not.
Activity: 364
Hi Folks,

I think most people are not after the purpose of the coins or token rather than the value itself. Check at telegram channel in every ICOs people keep on asking when they be listed on exchange as they are in hurry to get their profits and find again another ICOs to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Yes, I am using my BTCs in 2 ways - I take Payments in BTC and keep them as Investment, I only cash the amount I need to pay bills - just a fraction.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
NOW 90% TOKEN ARE EARLY STAGE.. LOOKING FOR INVESTOR.
Pages:
Jump to: