Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet? - page 4. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 04, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
Youre pointing about tokens,so lets give it a try and tell them how to use their coins aside from converting into bitcoin?if thats the case you dont really use the token instead you have just dumped it..

If you ask me now I have not used the coins, because if I panic to sell them when altcoin price is not good then it means I will experience a lot of losses, I do not want to take risks because of it. so I will continue to observe the growth of altcoin so that when the price is back to grow then I will sell it so as not to lose.
The OP dont tell to panic sell,instead using it in right way but how?since the projects that supports the token yet not adapted to be used
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
Well, first, you must know how exactly cryptocurrency can take place in this world.
Crypto is something unique for the basic system and blcokchain technology.
Regarding to the tokens or coins, I myself will always consider the types, concept, volume, rate, and also value of the price. the components are important to consider because it brings many benefits to know which is worthy or not. I also will expect to use my crypto someday for transaction or payment.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
If you ask me now I have not used the coins, because if I panic to sell them when altcoin price is not good then it means I will experience a lot of losses, I do not want to take risks because of it. so I will continue to observe the growth of altcoin so that when the price is back to grow then I will sell it so as not to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
I'm a big fan of privacy coins.

I use them all the time to transfer value to friends and family across the world.
Low fees and almost instant transfer.
Next to that I use them wherever I can to pay for goods / services. 

I consider myself a privacy coin hoarder. So any increase in price would be nice. But if the price remains stable I still prefer this over bank transfer with large fees that take multiple days.
Me as well, I love Zcash, Monero and XVG and it's easy to transact to everyone. I myself wanted to mine Monero and they had the best privacy transaction. So government won't track me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 06:52:58 PM
I'm a big fan of privacy coins.

I use them all the time to transfer value to friends and family across the world.
Low fees and almost instant transfer.
Next to that I use them wherever I can to pay for goods / services. 

I consider myself a privacy coin hoarder. So any increase in price would be nice. But if the price remains stable I still prefer this over bank transfer with large fees that take multiple days.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
July 04, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

Many people in crypto are only here for the quick buck and not really for the technology. But I have seen a community that is actually using digital currencies when buying staff.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
July 04, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
Hi Folks,

Yes, i invest in coins and tokens too and as an investor, make your friend understand the gains and loss.
If they can be used, fine go ahead use them
if not, hodl or get your profits.

Alot of newbie seem interested first in the money and not the knowledge, which is why there are losses during the bearish moment

Tell your friends to seek after knowledge.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
I use bitcoin and ethereum in everyday life, but I still do not use all the other altcoins, because their product has not yet been developed and, accordingly, their tokens have nowhere to use except at the exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
I think it will be better for a token to become a coin before it can be used. That is, it should be on its own blockchain. That not withstanding, most crypto enthusiasts are after the money they will make and not how the tech can or the token can be used.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
I did not understand what you mean by use them, Use them for where? If i am i make a transaction with ethereum and bitcoin am i not using them? i will charged for some transaction fees, so i really don't understand what you mean by use them.
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
Hi Folks,

As for me, I still don't understand how to use this digital code in real life. And nothing will change some years later, I guess. I've used ETH to pay for services connected with cryptocurrencies, that's all. I don't know how to pay with other currencies.
Activity: 798
homt.net
July 04, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
Hi Folks,

In as much we need the money to service our daily activities we also value the projects tokens or coins because most of them have intrinsic future value. Some of them have use cases that are beneficial to the modern society.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
Hi Folks,

Most of the people around the world are using crypto as an asset and not as a currency. Even I consider it as an asset i.e. store of value and nothing more. For cryptos to be currency, they need to provide high liquidity and scalability. Still many crypto coins in the market have liquidity issue which is a vital factor if we are talking about using them as a currency on a global level. Volatility is another factor that stops crypto from being used as a currency. It’s better if we use cryptos as an asset and not a currency.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
For now, most tokens are still in their early stages.
So far, only the hype.
Not most of the tokens, but the whole crypto world is in its early stage of development. But most of the people across the world are focusing on the crypto coins as an asset or as a currency and there are very few that are trying to understand the valuable blockchain technology on which these platforms are built. I wouldn’t say that it’s completely hype, because there is technology and there are people seeing it as an asset.
Activity: 686
July 02, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
Not all of them, just a few of the coins, the rest of them that I have not sold or exchanged yet are still sitting pretty in wallets in wait for the next bull market. These are the coins that i got that I believe will end up doing very well in the long run. Although now there is no way to use the coins as a form of payment to buy stuff so I am just holding on to my coins.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 06:28:16 AM
There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life. But not now. I can not use it for real life yet as it is not permit in our country

It can be In the fututre mate because the more year pass by the more upgraded the lifetime here In our world and crypto Is one of the example by starting evolution.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life. But not now. I can not use it for real life yet as it is not permit in our country
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 02, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
Honestly when I can - yes I pay for things in bitcoin, cuz why not. There are many places where you and I can use crypto online. If we want it to succeed as medium of exchange, as a currency then yes we have ti spend it. But it can succedd even without it, even by it being seen as an asset. Thing is that many people are here in crypto because of the fact that they can make money or flip money is the better term. They are not in for the basic principles that crypto can offer.
True indeed. It’s better if we let cryptos be an asset (store of value) rather than trying to make it a currency. Many people refer bitcoin to be the digital gold. Most of the People invest in them and hold for long run in hopes for better return just like others invest in gold, stock market, etc.

Well, currency or not the main part is the blockchain technology that is being used in their crypto coins. It’s better if people focus on the use case of these coins and their technologies rather than putting them in asset or currency section.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 28, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.

If you just sell your coins, that means that you don't use them at all. And if you buy them for speculations, it's also the same, not a real usage in a real practical situations. It's excatly what OP is talking about - you care about price only, not about the technical solutions brought by your favorite token or coin.

I see that in Services board there're a lot of people offering design/programming/copywriting services and charge BTC or their fav alt for it. It's a good example of using crypto.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: