Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 16. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 20, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
looking chart again and again the prize of btc little increase now and other crypto still not going well only some are good in market if will speculation then it will be little difficult to do some prizes are going up and some are going down suddenly changing the rate so for the right time will have to hold on it and again again have to check the prize of crypto and btc also people are worries and why should not but for sure the prize will grow up of crypto currencies soon with btc no need to worry about it wait for the good time to make the good profit and also suggest to the people to buy the some coins because this time is good for the invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 20, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
I am not worried because i know that whenever a big jump happens, a corrections comes after that and it is a common phenomenon for every money market.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 20, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
Something to smile about was that it wasn't long enough till this coins got back on their feet and we could see a number of greens again.
Now lets go to the Big questions.
What would happen supposing China bans all crytocurrency exchanges?
How hard will it affect the Cryptomarket? Will the crypto ban be strong enough to render cryptocurrency useless?
Do you really think China would throw away this amazing promising currency technology considering they like new great opportunities like these as long as they benefit? Infact they are one of the biggest crypto investors..

You make a lot of sense however personally I think nothing can stop cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been created to decentralise the world. May be China (consider it only one centralised hub for the time being) can bring an impact whether positive or negative for the short term but in the long run....

Cryptocurrency is going to win. Period. Cryptocurrency is for the mass people, it's for us.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
There is nothing to worry about.
Such dips are normal and temporary.
I do not see why a panic has to be created for the price drop, instead of investing in such moments.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
When your new into cryptocurrencies and thats your first crash, then you will worried about it. But if your longer in cryptos, you know, it will rise again. You just have to hold. Dont be a weak hand who sells with loose. Because in some week the whole cryptoworld will look different again. So dont be worried, stay srong and HODL!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 20, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
You don't have to worried because a lot of people have invest in bitcoin. With someone who has 12 bitcoin there is no worry for her.12 it's quite a lot. When the bitcoin already rise the price she could sell it quickly and then when the price down she could buy the bitcoin again.the pressure of blood bath that we feel before it just temporary hype. In just 3 days we could recovery the price back.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Something to smile about was that it wasn't long enough till this coins got back on their feet and we could see a number of greens again.
Now lets go to the Big questions.
What would happen supposing China bans all crytocurrency exchanges?
How hard will it affect the Cryptomarket? Will the crypto ban be strong enough to render cryptocurrency useless?
Do you really think China would throw away this amazing promising currency technology considering they like new great opportunities like these as long as they benefit? Infact they are one of the biggest crypto investors..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
What exactly is there to be worried about? This is like the 20'th "crash" and we're still far up from where we were a few months ago.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
No, I don't. It's definitely gonna rise in a few months.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
January 20, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Watch this.... https://prnt.sc/i3457f

You can see I am down -27.89% down of my total trading volume LOL.

Just chill nothing gonna happen except gain when you hold of-course. It is really important to control the emotion when it comes to trading.
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 12:19:52 AM
i think the drop of coins is normal specially when its the start of the year. You can check the past value movement of coins for the past years and youll see the similarities so no. im not worried at all.
Activity: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
Since I already know that bitcoin is dropping, all I have to do is hold and wait for the right time until the price goes up again.
Activity: 102
January 20, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
I keep saving because it is only still down, if any need I use existing savings.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
January 20, 2018, 12:11:54 AM
I am not worried at all. When you jump into the sea, you should be well aware of the fact that dangers await you there. I personally don't invest more than I can afford to lose and surely not do panic trading. I think if you are taking out your profits at regular intervals, then you have nothing to worry. As for this recent dip, it is temporary. In December, almost all cryptos gave big profits and so people are just cashing out their profits. Of course the news of regulations in South Korea and China have also affected the prices, but nothing permanent. There is a reason people say that crypto market is very volatile. If it can get you quick profits, it can get you quick losses too. So be prepared for more ups and downs in future!
Activity: 241
January 20, 2018, 12:05:13 AM
I was very panicked today, because suddenly the tokens I keep in Etherdelta suddenly disappear and become 0 without any transactions.
Has anyone ever experienced the same thing?
What action should I take if I experience it?
thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
I am also worried about this condition because the coins that I hold a little value but certainly more worried again if the coin we hold is that we buy with cash
Activity: 294
January 19, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
i am never worried about the coins i invest in because i always do a ton of research before i invest.

i don't just invest in hype and what coin is 'hot' right now, i look at the coins i invest in as what will it do in the future and do i get anything out of holding the coin?

if any of those criteria peak my interest i am not so afraid of dibs.

for example i hold some COSS because i know the exchange is working (yea there is bugs but they will get fixed) the team is motivated and i get some coins every week. therefor when something dips i will still 'gain' in a sense.

For sure, everyone of us  are worried, some pretend to be like they are not but for sure they are partly worried about the bitcoin’s price. Off course we put an investment to it so basically we need to earn profit out of it. There are lots of questions in the back of our minds. Those what if and what if not? Yes, me too got worried sometimes but I know in the end it will be alright.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 19, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
I am somewhat worried but still hoping. Hoping that it will rise next week or month. And add a little more when i got more income from other business. I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 11:39:03 PM
It is best to hold your coins. Fluctuation of price in this kind of market is normal. We should all be aware of the volatility of crypto coins and we should not let our impulsive emotions decide for ourselves. Bitcoin is not at its best right now but there are still many months left for this year. Be patient.
Activity: 54
January 19, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
i am never worried about the coins i invest in because i always do a ton of research before i invest.

i don't just invest in hype and what coin is 'hot' right now, i look at the coins i invest in as what will it do in the future and do i get anything out of holding the coin?

if any of those criteria peak my interest i am not so afraid of dibs.

for example i hold some COSS because i know the exchange is working (yea there is bugs but they will get fixed) the team is motivated and i get some coins every week. therefor when something dips i will still 'gain' in a sense.
Pages:
Jump to: