Pages:
Author

Topic: ARG Puzzle with 3.5 BTC Private Key Prize, Game Over - page 3. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Avoiding the drama, I think it is good to "warn" people that come to this thread and play the next one, to be careful that some activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack.

What are you talking about? What hack? Please stop spreading the FUD.
you could prevent this simply by using a different computer to solve the problem then what is used to store your bitcoin
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
how do you play the game?
Activity: 743
Merit: 502
When is the next one damn it!!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think it's time you get off this forum....

erm, you are looking at the mirror arent you?

Shorena did not solve any part of the puzzle, true

shorena has done absolutely nothing other that poin this thread....

She was a major asset throughout the journey and afterwards.
he is a he not a she....

The puzzle was created along with rules judged fair by the creator.

what is fair to you?
fucking you up just so i want to make a name for myself?

STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT GET THE COINS S4VV4S.

does the guy that proved to be the best of you and has provided valid evidence needs to feel sorry?

You are sad... very sad.....

Do you even understand how private keys & public keys work?

do you?

lol  Tongue
*clicks ignore button

OMG you have no idea how funny you are not.....

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

he is a he not a she....

what is fair to you?

does the guy that proved to be the best of you and has provided valid evidence needs to feel sorry?

do you?

lol  Tongue
*clicks ignore button

he is a he not a she....

what is fair to you?

do you?

Also, everyone is refering to the Gatekeepers solutions (which was basically brute forcing) yet nobody provided the script that has done so....

This is not true, here's my old post with the explanation and the solution code:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7709378

Just compile and run the code quoted in that message and you'll get the private key we all searched for.

The more you troll about all this it looks like to me you haven't understood what exactly is at the heart of the solution, and yet you feel free to judge if anyone's contribution was, or was not, more valuable than yours. I don't want to be part of it any more, so will not answer to your writings on this topic any more. Good luck to you in the future.

Also, everyone is refering to the Gatekeepers solutions (which was basically brute forcing) yet nobody provided the script that has done so....

This is not true, here's my old post with the explanation and the solution code:

Just compile and run the code quoted in that message and you'll get the private key we all searched for.

The more you troll about all this it looks like to me you haven't understood what exactly is at the heart of the solution, and yet you feel free to judge if anyone's contribution was, or was not, more valuable than yours. I don't want to be part of it any more, so will not answer to your writings on this topic any more. Good luck to you in the future.

Tell us everykind of code guy, why is it that you think that i am a troll when you, your self found that user S4VV4S's version is more suitable?
i am guessing because he is a troll right?
btw, why a troll?
he only provided evidence so how do you justify the troll part?
Also why did you get 0.1 bitcoins while you have no clue of what this is about?

so basically just brute force (your words not mine) to get the private key?

also can you please fucking provide the actual script?

The more you troll about all this it looks like to me you haven't understood what exactly is at the heart of the solution

Do tell us what is the heart of the solution....
if not what user S4VV4S uncovered....

and yet you feel free to judge if anyone's contribution was, or was not, more valuable than yours.

lets be honest here, what have you done?

I don't want to be part of it any more, so will not answer to your writings on this topic any more. Good luck to you in the future.

do you honestly think that your participacion means anything?
Sorry, please do point out our finds.....
Activity: 129
Wow. I didn't expect so much drama when I decided to catch up on this thread.

I'll bet those mathgate.info people are glad their treasure hunt sucks. Having a successful treasure hunt looks like it just invites problems.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 274
very nice to see that this puzzle got solved i never did attempt to solve it nor to check what it was all about. Did someone just have to find address or what was the point of the game?

the address was easy, the hard part was to get the private key. If you want you can read my summary, it might give you an idea how the two week hunt was.

https://mega.co.nz/#!8tITXZRQ!4wDTy5j-
MgzeDFt_N81ieTwGLvm0eN5GZtVpCrB2NE4

Read his summary. then study the real stuff.

shorena has not provided not one single clue nor solve.

Yet apparently he now claims to have the answers when he has not provided any answers posed to him......

shorena, please do answer the questions presented upon you.....

The most important is: what is your take in this?

Shorena did not solve any part of the puzzle, true. She was a major asset throughout the journey and afterwards. I did not solve any part of the puzzle and I was part of it from the start.

Said creator also funded the majority of the prize.

Now if someone is willing to give away anything of value, in this case bitcoin, they are more than welcome to decide the rules and outcome thereof.

PS. Your 'victim' started complaining of problems during the puzzle phase. If he/she/it/you? was hacked, it did not come from this thread.
I took the time to scan every file & link since I concern myself with such things.

Final word:
STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT GET THE COINS S4VV4S. I personally think you and judie.f are the same person/related/friends/whatever.
EDIT: Do you even understand how private keys & public keys work? I have my doubts reading some of you other posts.

pps. I had a thought what I would have done being the winner but the final part of Shorena's PDF does make me questions myself from time to time....  Wink

very nice to see that this puzzle got solved i never did attempt to solve it nor to check what it was all about. Did someone just have to find address or what was the point of the game?

the address was easy, the hard part was to get the private key. If you want you can read my summary, it might give you an idea how the two week hunt was.

Read his summary. then study the real stuff.

shorena has not provided not one single clue nor solve.

Yet apparently he now claims to have the answers when he has not provided any answers posed to him......

shorena, please do answer the questions presented upon you.....

The most important is: what is your take in this?

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.

btw, shorena, you did not seem to answer several questions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8009689

yet you seem to be active on the matter...

Why?

Even though this thread is self moderated i will not delete your comment simply because it actually shows who the troll is.

Thanks for finally admitting that you are indeed S4VV4S.

Sorry what?
i dont get your point.

even if i was S4VV4S why would that change the fact that you are a shill and he is right?

Activity: 252
12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw
copper member
Even though this thread is self moderated i will not delete your comment simply because it actually shows who the troll is.

Thanks for finally admitting that you are indeed S4VV4S.

Avoiding the drama, I think it is good to "warn" people that come to this thread and play the next one, to be careful that some activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack.

They are talking about this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arg-puzzle-with-35btc-prize-the-alternative-ending-683366

As you can see there is no FUD there.
Just evidence....

Btw didnt user S4VV4S ask you which version makes more sense and you replied that his is better?

So what FUD are you refering to?

I'm referring to FUD that "...activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack." It implies there is something dangerous happening here regarding everyone's security, which obviously is a FUD.

Once again, your solution IS more elegant, but your solution doesn't lead to correct WIF key. Therefore, it can not be called a "solution", it's just an idea what should be more elegant ending to the puzzle. There was only one solution to this, and it's been found by Gatekeeper. You can be unsatisfied as much as you want, but you are just spoiling the future fun for everyone of us. Frankly, if I would be in ycoinartist shoes, I would think twice if I would bother to start another round if she can expect such trolling you are doing here. I can only suppose many users unsubscribed from this thread because of you.

Please stop whining and don't spoil next round for all of us. If you have your suspicions that the game was not fair, then you should not participate in round 2. You won't accomplish anything but making everyone leave this thread and turn off the lights.

No FUD here mate.
Only evidence....
Btw, there is always something dangerous when it comes to your bitcoins.
If i am not mistaken there is atleast 10 threads saying they got hacked and lost their money within the past 2 months.
Would someone steal you money if it was in your pocket?
AND if they did, would you not have physical contact with them and also know of their identity?

It is not my solution, it was the persons that have cracked it. lets get that clear.

Once again, your solution IS more elegant, but your solution doesn't lead to correct WIF key. Therefore, it can not be called a "solution"

The seed is controlled by the "gateway".
And nobody has answered the question posed by S4VV4S himself....
WHY IS THERE A CENTRAL AUTHORITY FOR DARK WALLET WHICH CLAIMS TO BE STEALTH?
e.g. the dark wallet gateway?
do you not realize that these guys made a "bank" that holds your money?
and obviously they control it too.

Also, more elegant or more straight to the point?
There are many elegant things out there, but are they straight to the point?

i am guessing you are ok with the fact that the OP made a mistake and had you all trying to brute force when there is a perfect version of the game out there?

btw considering that user S4VV4S provided you with many clues, what did the Gatekeeper provide you with - other than giving you in person 0.1 bitcoins?
And why btw?
What did you do?
From what i can see the user S4VV4S made a lot more progress than you.

Frankly, if I would be in ycoinartist shoes, I would think twice if I would bother to start another round if she can expect such trolling you are doing here. I can only suppose many users unsubscribed from this thread because of you.

The coinartist should think 100 times before publishing anything again simply because we are waiting....
No brute forcing involved. Just plain wits and knowledge.
This is a promise just because we dont like cheaters.

Please stop whining and don't spoil next round for all of us.

if you are going to go about it with the mentality you have now, next round will only probably give you another 0.1 bitcoins just to have you posting bullshit like you do now.

If you have your suspicions that the game was not fair, then you should not participate in round 2.

suspicions or opinions do not count when evidence is presented......

You won't accomplish anything but making everyone leave this thread and turn off the lights.

good, then consider this a warning.
do not participate in the next round.
it is owned by us.
just a heads up Wink

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins

They are talking about this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arg-puzzle-with-35btc-prize-the-alternative-ending-683366

As you can see there is no FUD there.
Just evidence....

Btw didnt user S4VV4S ask you which version makes more sense and you replied that his is better?

So what FUD are you refering to?

I'm referring to FUD that "...activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack." It implies there is something dangerous happening here regarding everyone's security, which obviously is a FUD.

Once again, your solution IS more elegant, but your solution doesn't lead to correct WIF key. Therefore, it can not be called a "solution", it's just an idea what should be more elegant ending to the puzzle. There was only one solution to this, and it's been found by Gatekeeper. You can be unsatisfied as much as you want, but you are just spoiling the future fun for everyone of us. Frankly, if I would be in ycoinartist shoes, I would think twice if I would bother to start another round if she can expect such trolling you are doing here. I can only suppose many users unsubscribed from this thread because of you.

Please stop whining and don't spoil next round for all of us. If you have your suspicions that the game was not fair, then you should not participate in round 2. You won't accomplish anything but making everyone leave this thread and turn off the lights.

Btw, did you actually find any clues or solves in the game?

that being said...

itod is this you?:

Now,
Which version do you find more suitable for the game you have played?

That's a good question, S4VV4S. I don't like at all the official solution, it's nonsense that you have to depend on hints to find it. It degrades the quality of the puzzle which was rather high until the final step. Randomly converting the letters to uppercase is simply brute-forcing, and one of the rules was not to brute-force. So it was very disappointing ending.

Your version has another advantage because it has something to do with Dark wallet, with the two guys on the picture being the Dark wallet founders.

TL;DR
Your ending is better.

Notice itod's statement?

Brute forcing.......
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: