Pages:
Author

Topic: ARG Puzzle with 3.5 BTC Private Key Prize, Game Over - page 4. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Avoiding the drama, I think it is good to "warn" people that come to this thread and play the next one, to be careful that some activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack.

What are you talking about? What hack? Please stop spreading the FUD.

They are talking about this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arg-puzzle-with-35btc-prize-the-alternative-ending-683366

As you can see there is no FUD there.
Just evidence....

Btw didnt user S4VV4S ask you which version makes more sense and you replied that his is better?

So what FUD are you refering to?

Ok, to everyone that's rolling very much off topic/getting very personal/arguing, please take your thoughts to DMs. Given that this particular ARG is over, we have very little to talk about here that would provide any new insights or helpful discourse. The thread has devolved into e-drama. I believe we all wish for BTC and/or possibly some altcoin to become mainstream/accepted in more locations. Arguing, bitching and generally making useless posts isn't making the community as a whole look and feel any better. How about we all take a step back, breathe, move on, read a book, go outside and/or trade some coin.

Love Sidekick.

Oh, Wow!!!!! (goes with the subject Wink )
You have returned to respond to me?
I feel honoured.
when i read the pdf it said you guys took off - you and your partner arg.

That being said, there is nothing off topic here.
And it was made personal when someone attacked someone else's privacy.

Let's get one thing clear.
There will be NO DMs from our, or user S4VV4S behalf.
S4VV4S has been specifically instructed to NOT contact the game creators or anyone else involved in this unless they contact them first.

The only e-drama i see here personally is the fact that someone came in your community to publish their game and make a name for themselves, and everyone else involved, yet the evidence says that they have lied to you and cheated you.
Great community you have here, considering that in my short time researching your fake money i have seen so many scams, thefts and frauds to last for a life time.
i must admit that the best was the french guy who took half a billion dollars.
i am guessing it is safe to say that he can retire from his late 20s.

You believe wrong.
i do not wish for any fake money to become mainstream, especially not one that feeds the underworld and supports drug trafficking and murderers for hire.
if you have kids then maybe you should reconsider.
dont get me wrong. the idea behind your bitcoin is good, i will agree there, its just that it doesnt work in practice for the average person.
only criminals can benefit from this.

also, what do you know of this Satoshi?
absolutely nothing, yet if your fake money becomes mainstream Satoshi gets to be on top of everyone.
are you sure you want someone who you know nothing about rule you?
i am sure i will get a lot of comments for this as most of you do not like the way governments work right now, but guess what?
at least you know who your "enemy" is and what they are actually capable of.....
and guess what? you control who gets to be government with your votes.
once again, what do you know about this Satoshi person?
absolutely nothing.
you are just praising them as your god yet you have no idea of their intentions.
and why is Satoshi holding all their bitcoins?
if they were good then they would have donated to the ones in need.
not hold enough to become a ruler.
if that happens prepare for the worst btw.
but then again maybe this Satoshi works for some government......
who knows? nobody......

back to our subject:
there is no arguing or bitching here.
there is only a list of facts and evidence that says things were supposed to be much different.
apart from that there is also a formal complain.

also, i have followed your journey and i have noticed that you and your partner have quite a lot of knowledge.
why did you dismiss the fact that the "shared starting point" has more information just because it was called a starting point?
you did uncover many clues from it right?
it was the morse code, the minecraft game, etc.
you should also know that many marathons/rallies end at the starting point.

Now before i close this i would like to ask you a couple of more questions:

no more ponies?
i am hurt. do i not deserve a pony on your post?

why are you using the term DM just like the coin artists, instead of what everyone else is using: PM?

also i couldnt help but notice the "breathe" statement you made.
the coin artists made the same comment.....

also, which book would you suggest for reading?

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Avoiding the drama, I think it is good to "warn" people that come to this thread and play the next one, to be careful that some activities the ARG requests, _might_ lead to a hack.

What are you talking about? What hack? Please stop spreading the FUD.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Ok, to everyone that's rolling very much off topic/getting very personal/arguing, please take your thoughts to DMs. Given that this particular ARG is over, we have very little to talk about here that would provide any new insights or helpful discourse. The thread has devolved into e-drama. I believe we all wish for BTC and/or possibly some altcoin to become mainstream/accepted in more locations. Arguing, bitching and generally making useless posts isn't making the community as a whole look and feel any better. How about we all take a step back, breathe, move on, read a book, go outside and/or trade some coin.

Love Sidekick.

Activity: 28

Love Sidekick.
OP never asked to brute force anything. There was absolutely no brute force required to get to the key. You simply had to upper case one specific letter. I guess you still don't understand what Gatekeeper's script does.

So what would you call that last step if not brute forcing?

The game could have 500 diferent ways to get to the end. You were not required to find a specific path, just to get to the end before others.

OK, then please do explain what does this mean: 0=0A=10BABYA=36WOW   - notice how the OP (based on Gatekeepers post) update seems to have removed the BABYA and WOW?
Also what does this mean?: http://i.imgur.com/0fYE4qe.jpg
Also, someone did get to the end long before any of you, the real end, the one that makes sense.

So now he didn't win because OP magically found out he had the solution already and decided to hack him?! How convenient... smh

I dont understand whats your point, but what makes you think that he didnt win?
Just because someone else got the coins does not mean they earned it......
This is bitcoins we are talking about.
In their 5-6 years of history they have more criminal activities linked to them then anything else.
Yes your fake money is nothing but fake and a way for criminals to do business.
Nothing else.
Activity: 345
Merit: 500
a) The OP made a mistake and asked you to brute force in order to get the private key (breaking rule number 3)
OP never asked to brute force anything. There was absolutely no brute force required to get to the key. You simply had to upper case one specific letter. I guess you still don't understand what Gatekeeper's script does.

b) The game had 3 more puzzles which are straight to the point and reveal a 12 word dark wallet seed
The game could have 500 diferent ways to get to the end. You were not required to find a specific path, just to get to the end before others.

Thanks for explaining Judie and warning us.  Hope the mystery with the hacking is solved. If Marguerite is part of the hacking, then it seems you know enough to find her?
So now he didn't win because OP magically found out he had the solution already and decided to hack him?! How convenient... smh
Thanks for explaining Judie and warning us.  Hope the mystery with the hacking is solved. If Marguerite is part of the hacking, then it seems you know enough to find her?
I look silly?

Please do provide the solve for the riddle, and do tell us why it is better than the other version.....
Yes, you do. What other version? Are there private key versions now?
Someone found it, game over, better luck next time.

It is funny how i look silly for pointing out that the game had no mistakes yet the original game creators are not silly.

Lets get one thing clear....
The other (real) version: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arg-puzzle-with-35btc-prize-the-alternative-ending-683366

And yes, someone did find it long before the OP started throwing "hints" but he didnt need to brute force. He just followed the clues.....
Does it make sense to you that for days you got no clues and all of the sudden a shitstorm of clues and game over?
when there is a perfect version of the game outlined here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arg-puzzle-with-35btc-prize-the-alternative-ending-683366

So, what makes more sense to you?:
a) The OP made a mistake and asked you to brute force in order to get the private key (breaking rule number 3)
b) The game had 3 more puzzles which are straight to the point and reveal a 12 word dark wallet seed

choose......
"judie.f" - who is actually "S4VV4S," why are you addressing me from an alt account? If you have an issue you would like to discuss, you may DM me.

How do you know this?
Activity: 345
Merit: 500
I look silly?

Please do provide the solve for the riddle, and do tell us why it is better than the other version.....
Yes, you do. What other version? Are there private key versions now?
Someone found it, game over, better luck next time.
judie.f aka S4VV4S, you are being ridiculous. But I am concerned for your state of mind, so the invitation to DM me is open. Please take a deep breath.

ytcoinartist, don't take any notice of those disgusting blackmailing attempts. Just concentrate on the things you do so well: Putting riddles in front of us. Looking forward to the next one, can't wait.

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

And one that calls me names is one that wrote this:

Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) ...
Our division has followed Cicada games and i can guarantee to you that it has nothing to do with them.
And chances are, you will be charged with several offences (you and your cyber-anarchists buddies who thinks printing guns at their home is cool).
There is NO tolerance when it comes to homeland security.

Go grow up, you look silly looking at the mirror and imagining yourself as a big government agent. Posting stupidities like those above, and starting insulting other people out of the blue just make everyone laugh at you. You are ruining the fun for everyone attempting those pathetic blackmailing attempts to squeeze a few satoshies from ytcoinartist.

I look silly?

judie.f aka S4VV4S, you are being ridiculous. But I am concerned for your state of mind, so the invitation to DM me is open. Please take a deep breath.

ytcoinartist, don't take any notice of those disgusting blackmailing attempts. Just concentrate on the things you do so well: Putting riddles in front of us. Looking forward to the next one, can't wait.

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

Now, all of that said, i work in the cyber crime division in the police force in my town (my country) ...
Our division has followed Cicada games and i can guarantee to you that it has nothing to do with them.
And chances are, you will be charged with several offences (you and your cyber-anarchists buddies who thinks printing guns at their home is cool).

Go grow up, you look silly looking at the mirror and imagining yourself as a big government agent. Posting stupidities like those above, and starting insulting other people out of the blue just make everyone laugh at you. You are ruining the fun for everyone attempting those pathetic blackmailing attempts to squeeze a few satoshies from ytcoinartist.

I wouldnt expet anything less from a guy that got breadcrumbs.....
Activity: 743
Merit: 502

That being said: do you even habe ANY ideq what Cicadqa games lead to?

I don't know... do tell! a blow bang?

Follow their games, crack them their riddles, but do not submit contact info.
just an advice.....

why?? I'll send up here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I95xyIk-4o0#t=192
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins

What an idiot.....

Seriously.....

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
With an entire team behind the next challenge, there is no way to prepare for what is coming. If you're on twitter - my handle is @coin_artist

derp derp derp

Also, to the ones comparing this game to Cicada games, your idiots.

derp derp derp

Cocnclusion: If you want a good quality trustworthy game, then provide one.

#1 Conclusion! it's fucking underlined! rightclick.. and pick the word you want.

#2 police hires people who can't tell the difference between you're and your.  typical?

i dont get your point.....

so for u its cool to watse ur time so that someone makes a name for them selves?

My point is that I don't think you're a police officer! Maybe a parking meeter guy, but not someone who is working in some sort of "cyber crime" unit! Lets face it, you can barely spell.
Am I cool with watseing wasting time online?  Is that a serious question?

That being said: do you even habe ANY ideq what Cicadqa games lead to?

I don't know... do tell! a blow bang?

Follow their games, crack them their riddles, but do not submit contact info.
just an advice.....
With an entire team behind the next challenge, there is no way to prepare for what is coming. If you're on twitter - my handle is @coin_artist

derp derp derp

Also, to the ones comparing this game to Cicada games, your idiots.

derp derp derp

Cocnclusion: If you want a good quality trustworthy game, then provide one.

#1 Conclusion! it's fucking underlined! rightclick.. and pick the word you want.

#2 police hires people who can't tell the difference between you're and your.  typical?

i dont get your point.....

so for u its cool to watse ur time so that someone makes a name for them selves?
Pages:
Jump to: