Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 251. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
It will go up very easily, just don't sell  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think charts are due for trend reversal next week, I predict 15-18k sat by Friday  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Just transferred some bitcoin to buy my first ark!
Hope ARK does not disappoint  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

ARK is happy to fully endorse community run fund that has just commenced, as such we have made an initial "injection" to get this fund started with 25,000 ARK donation. If you have some idea, project you'd like to develop on ARK - look no further. Thanks to all of the ARK community for starting such awesome projects!

Read more and how you can get funding or help fund projects: https://blog.ark.io/ark-community-fund-acf-has-commenced-84e67ec9a1fa

Very good team
good that I chose ARK over others.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
I watch this thread daily and i'm watching it becomes a great one !

Price is still low IMO .
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

ARK is happy to fully endorse community run fund that has just commenced, as such we have made an initial "injection" to get this fund started with 25,000 ARK donation. If you have some idea, project you'd like to develop on ARK - look no further. Thanks to all of the ARK community for starting such awesome projects!

Read more and how you can get funding or help fund projects: https://blog.ark.io/ark-community-fund-acf-has-commenced-84e67ec9a1fa
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
The new movement will soon be, I do not doubt it. Bought a little on the middle.
Activity: 45
If you're attending the NorCal High Times Cannabis Cup Pull my sleeve and say you love ARK and I'll give you one of my special edition smoke weed 2017 chips  Cool
https://i.imgur.com/h6JXxKA.jpg

Now this is how you do marketing!  Grin

hahaha yup, ark is the shiznit
Should have came to the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Prague today Tongue
Activity: 518
If you're attending the NorCal High Times Cannabis Cup Pull my sleeve and say you love ARK and I'll give you one of my special edition smoke weed 2017 chips  Cool

hahaha yup, ark is the shiznit
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
There are specialized forums who deal with watches only. That would probably be a better bet.

One of the ARK crew team members, Travis, will be attending this years Consensus 2017 blockchain conference in New York from May 22-24 - if you are attending, pull his sleeve and say hi (and get one of those sweet ARK.io stickers Smiley ).

Nice. Good things happening with Ark right now.

Disappointed to say I still don't have enough Ark and still no offer to trade some Ark for the 100% accurate time authentic Rolex watches yet. Ebay and Paypal charging their stupid nonsense almost 15% fees for both, the reason why I try to preventing this blood sucking leech platform at all cost.

craigslist is your friend.
Activity: 47
One of the ARK crew team members, Travis, will be attending this years Consensus 2017 blockchain conference in New York from May 22-24 - if you are attending, pull his sleeve and say hi (and get one of those sweet ARK.io stickers Smiley ).

https://s16.postimg.org/nwjfw87f9/travisconsensus.jpg

Disappointed to say I still don't have enough Ark and still no offer to trade some Ark for the 100% accurate time authentic Rolex watches yet. Ebay and Paypal charging their stupid nonsense almost 15% fees for both, the reason why I try to preventing this blood sucking leech platform at all cost.

craigslist is your friend.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

If you're attending the NorCal High Times Cannabis Cup Pull my sleeve and say you love ARK and I'll give you one of my special edition smoke weed 2017 chips  Cool

Hey canna, is there any update about ARK 7 in nascar race event? Grin
https://twitter.com/dontminedotcom/status/865266417322557442

It seems to be interesting if tomorrow there are many Die Cast toys with ARK logo in it..!!  Cheesy Cheesy

just like this..!!

hahaha dude I like that idea of making a match box car with the ark logo  Grin  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I picked up a bit of this with my proceeds from selling a hair of XEM.  Right now it's the only altcoin I own (besides XEM)
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
If you're attending the NorCal High Times Cannabis Cup Pull my sleeve and say you love ARK and I'll give you one of my special edition smoke weed 2017 chips  Cool

Hey canna, is there any update about ARK 7 in nascar race event? Grin
https://twitter.com/dontminedotcom/status/865266417322557442

It seems to be interesting if tomorrow there are many Die Cast toys with ARK logo in it..!!  Cheesy Cheesy

just like this..!!

Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
after seeing how icos and most of the coins behave (alot of talk, not very much actual developement)

i can easily say this is the most active and worked on project here, i need 2 get more ark asap!

Agreed - frequent updates, great team and ambitious vision for creating a full blockchain platform with many great features. It honestly feels like the next Stratis, which I sold way too early.

Both had the same low ICO value, were somewhat under the radar for a long time, but both grew and remained stable (had corrections after the initial pumps but no major dump), and now of course Stratis is at 100x the ICO value. Remember, Stratis traded nearly sideways for about 3 months before breaking out in March. If I'm correct, Ark should be breaking upwards very soon, probably even in the next month or so.

yeah, as i remember STRATIS price is 1129 satoshi at their launch on rawx.io , and when they entering bittrex the lowest price is 1399 satoshi and see the price after 8-10 months running  Grin

And compare with ARK, for me ARK price may be 2-3x STRATIS  for long term targets

Activity: 170
after seeing how icos and most of the coins behave (alot of talk, not very much actual developement)

i can easily say this is the most active and worked on project here, i need 2 get more ark asap!

Agreed - frequent updates, great team and ambitious vision for creating a full blockchain platform with many great features. It honestly feels like the next Stratis, which I sold way too early.

Both had the same low ICO value, were somewhat under the radar for a long time, but both grew and remained stable (had corrections after the initial pumps but no major dump), and now of course Stratis is at 100x the ICO value. Remember, Stratis traded nearly sideways for about 3 months before breaking out in March. If I'm correct, Ark should be breaking upwards very soon, probably even in the next month or so.
Jump to: