Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 447. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Thats nice that you already contacting with exchanges and good that you dont tell, its should be surprise:D
but still waiting for mainnet launch, already almoust february, would be good if you made it on valentines day:D
anyway, ty for your work and updates, team

Yeah our PR manager is doing great job on getting in contact with exchanges! We are trying our best to bring ARK out in timely manner.

hello everyone, im an ARK investor from early days.
how is the development going?
is ark traded on an exchange already, and what are the chances for poloniex to add it? thank you

Hi amirmass - development is going great for the past few days a lot of work has been done! You can check all the latest commits on github ( https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node/commits/newtestnet ) - as you can see our main dev is doing astronomical work for the past few days!.

As said previously said we are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give more info at current time - all we can say is we are going to be listed on exchanges don't you worry about that.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello everyone, im an ARK investor from early days.
how is the development going?
is ark traded on an exchange already, and what are the chances for poloniex to add it? thank you
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Thats nice that you already contacting with exchanges and good that you dont tell, its should be surprise:D
but still waiting for mainnet launch, already almoust february, would be good if you made it on valentines day:D
anyway, ty for your work and updates, team
Activity: 658
Im not holding many Arks, but feel say something. For some reason I feel, that this will be good money making project. We have few other promising running now, Waves, Lisk, Wings...ARK will be soon traded very well on exchanges.

All past their prime except ARK.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Im not holding many Arks, but feel say something. For some reason I feel, that this will be good money making project. We have few other promising running now, Waves, Lisk, Wings...ARK will be soon traded very well on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
...only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.
ARK will be on exchanges at launch

That's the most important thing that interested us. I hope that all settled down after your words.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
So what's going on in the world of ARK? I tried to log in to the dashboard where I invested in the ICO and I keep getting an error. Internal server error. Should I be worried?

Nope you shouldn't be worried, our sysadmin is migrating some things to new server I think its already back up (there might be some outages in the upcoming days, but nothing to worry about).
This is the weekly update from our slack a few days ago...

ARK Week 5 update:

We would like to start by congratulating our previous design contest winners: Sormin, Densmirnov, & Jamiec79.

This weeks winner is:  mjbmonetarymetals

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqG1dPto.jpg&t=572&c=_lDrS0Le6PInzw (779KB)

Congrats on winning 5k ARK!

Also, thank you to all of the other new submissions. We really enjoy seeing what you guys come up with.

Mainnet Launch:

We continue to make great strides towards release. After extensive testing by our testnet crew, we have seen several large bug fixes that needed to be addressed. Thank you all for your dedication to helping with testnet. It will show in the final product for sure.

Due to these bugs, the holiday period, and the time required to code and issue the refunds after the TEC ended, we are still at least several weeks away from being ready to launch. The network is stable and performing well on testnet, but we want to make sure we look for all possible security vulnerabilities prior to launch.

We are close, and want to deliver a solid core product to the ARK community. Therefore, after a  lot of internal debate, we have decided to push ARK mainnet launch back at least a few weeks.

As a team, and with our experiences with cryptocurrency launches, we feel it is more important to begin life with an amazing, stable, secure, and reliable product to base our future use cases on, rather than one that needs patches and updates just to stay afloat a year down the road.

So at this moment we cannot give an exact date, only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.

We are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give any more info on which exchanges.
We hope you can all understand that we cannot talk about this just yet. Please be rest assured, ARK will be on exchanges at launch :wink:.

We are also currently in the process of closing a strategic partnership that will benefit SmartBridge and the ARK Ecosystem. This well known partner will add promised functionality and abilities to the ARK SmartBridge that will help propel ARK into the future!

Stay Tuned!

Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
This is the weekly update from our slack a few days ago...

ARK Week 5 update:

We would like to start by congratulating our previous design contest winners: Sormin, Densmirnov, & Jamiec79.

This weeks winner is:  mjbmonetarymetals

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqG1dPto.jpg&t=572&c=_lDrS0Le6PInzw (779KB)

Congrats on winning 5k ARK!

Also, thank you to all of the other new submissions. We really enjoy seeing what you guys come up with.

Mainnet Launch:

We continue to make great strides towards release. After extensive testing by our testnet crew, we have seen several large bug fixes that needed to be addressed. Thank you all for your dedication to helping with testnet. It will show in the final product for sure.

Due to these bugs, the holiday period, and the time required to code and issue the refunds after the TEC ended, we are still at least several weeks away from being ready to launch. The network is stable and performing well on testnet, but we want to make sure we look for all possible security vulnerabilities prior to launch.

We are close, and want to deliver a solid core product to the ARK community. Therefore, after a  lot of internal debate, we have decided to push ARK mainnet launch back at least a few weeks.

As a team, and with our experiences with cryptocurrency launches, we feel it is more important to begin life with an amazing, stable, secure, and reliable product to base our future use cases on, rather than one that needs patches and updates just to stay afloat a year down the road.

So at this moment we cannot give an exact date, only that February is still considered our mainnet launch month until further notice.

We are in contact with exchanges, but cannot give any more info on which exchanges.
We hope you can all understand that we cannot talk about this just yet. Please be rest assured, ARK will be on exchanges at launch :wink:.

We are also currently in the process of closing a strategic partnership that will benefit SmartBridge and the ARK Ecosystem. This well known partner will add promised functionality and abilities to the ARK SmartBridge that will help propel ARK into the future!

Stay Tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
No one reads in BCT land. so i will go ahead and say it again, join our slack channel for updates and interactions with ARK team, and you can even ask us questions anytime you want. Almost 600 people have already joined ARK Ecosystem Slack. What are you waiting for?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
So what's going on in the world of ARK? I tried to log in to the dashboard where I invested in the ICO and I keep getting an error. Internal server error. Should I be worried?

After reading your post I tried login into my dashboard but I too got the same "internal server error".
Maybe it's a problem on their website.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Reading last posts, looks like we are on small delay here. Well, better wait for some longer time, as make things fast and not correct way.
This Dev team is solid, we should be fine here.

I agree. With so many other projects rushing to bring out code which may have to be altered later on I feel it is best to take the slower more steady route. Having a stable core is key.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Reading last posts, looks like we are on small delay here. Well, better wait for some longer time, as make things fast and not correct way.
This Dev team is solid, we should be fine here.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement . As we said we'll be on exchanges, but we currently are not at liberty to say on which ones all that we can say is ARK will be tradeable on exchanges quickly after main net launch.

Thank you all who have patience, we are doing our best to launch asap, but our priority is currently to do it right and not rush just to meet that 1st February (just so we can bandaid the code like every first few days).

If someone missed a response to one FUDer on slack by our main dev:

As said we are not some hey-drop-that-blockchain-out-asap-so-we-can-trade-doesnt-matter-if-it-works and rollout an update each 6 months so just so we could say "hey guys here is an update" - we want to be innovative and deliver things people will actually be using and not just trading.

as a participant and investor I can wait for the release time, hopefully everything goes well, I believe ARK team is a solid team and able to prove their seriousness in their good work.

delay the release is better than hurry imposed born prematurely are even more at risk to the sustainability of its overall project especially when it will move to the next stage of the plan, make corrections and improvements before it was launched I think it is better and it will potentially be able to increase the value of this project if the results are good.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?
dont wanna wait more for mainnet and exchanges:/

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.

Personally I hope you will be listed on Poloniex, bittrex seems an easy game for giant project-ark. One more word, ARK to da moon, ARK best community!

Dreams, dreams.. Back to the life...

Polo cant list Ark

Screw polo, I want a real yobit pump...
It will be spectacular
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.

Personally I hope you will be listed on Poloniex, bittrex seems an easy game for giant project-ark. One more word, ARK to da moon, ARK best community!

Polo cant list Ark

funny, first talk shit in lisk thread and now you for the first time come here and talk shit about ark?

Don't start this shit here unless you want me to get fucking mad.

Some of you Jerkoffs have no damn Integrity
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.

Polo cant list Ark
ARK it will be great ! Soon the mainnet will be lunched!
Activity: 658
When I look overall at where we are, and how much I invested, and what Im getting, I believe I made out pretty good with this coin.

I happen to like the team a lot, actually.
Jump to: