Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 450. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
fixcrypt wants the release of mainnet to have a baseline of changed features.  Some delays happened in our timeline and we may need to push it to mid/end of FEB just to be sure.  Fix is adding a lot recently to the core and wallet to get things ready for a really good core for mainnet. 

It's much better to delay a bit and get a stable core at the beginning than to rush out some funky code too early and got to be trying to bandage everything for the next year.

Fix has recently changed address handling so we can have features like offline transaction signing for our card/hardware system and also made changes to the wallet that allow for easy switching from mainnet wallet to testnet wallet without leaving the wallet itself. 

I totally agree with Cannabanana. It is a priority to have a stable and secure network before leaving with mainnet , this works to the advantage of the whole project and of course the prices.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I attended ark signature campaign, you know when coins will be distributed, and any news about which exchange is expected?

Have u attended arc panel in shanghai? I know u have. I been there, seen u, and nothing has impressed me more than ur ripped lappie and worn out clothing. I will donate u 3 usd to help u get ur affairs in order.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
fixcrypt wants the release of mainnet to have a baseline of changed features.  Some delays happened in our timeline and we may need to push it to mid/end of FEB just to be sure.  Fix is adding a lot recently to the core and wallet to get things ready for a really good core for mainnet. 

It's much better to delay a bit and get a stable core at the beginning than to rush out some funky code too early and got to be trying to bandage everything for the next year.

Fix has recently changed address handling so we can have features like offline transaction signing for our card/hardware system and also made changes to the wallet that allow for easy switching from mainnet wallet to testnet wallet without leaving the wallet itself. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
10 days more to go, cant wait the ARK mainnet launch
wish ARK will be the success project on 2017

Hey,
Are you very sure that the main net will launch on 1st of February? Or is it like Feb mid or 1st week or something like that.

Thanku
Maybe it was mid-February, but all come back to the dev and all the managers of this project, I think to launch at the beginning of the month I think is impossible, because there is no information and news about it, when it will awarded the prize bounty for the participants, and where traded for a token ARK ..
Activity: 490

Hey,
Are you very sure that the main net will launch on 1st of February? Or is it like Feb mid or 1st week or something like that.

Thanku

not sure it will be first day or 1st week but the ARK team say the mainnet will launch on first february  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Hey,

Thanku

probably not the first day of February. maybe after 14th, they'd have to celebrate sausage party before releasing.
are investors going to receive their ARKS first before the bounty hunters?  i'd like to know whether we have the advantage to trade first before them. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Hey,

Thanku
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Describe ark in one sentence.

Ark is a decentralized shapeshift with an ethereum touch. How is that?

What if I'm new to crypto and didn't know those two things? It would be gibberish to me.
Activity: 490
Activity: 318

Ark is a decentralized shapeshift with an ethereum touch. How is that?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I attended ark signature campaign, you know when coins will be distributed, and any news about which exchange is expected?
around mainnet launch is when we will distribute the ARK bounties. At first we were thinking of distribution through the TEC website which may still be a possibility but we may also distribute manually some of the bounties.

we had to spend too much time on refunds and issues related to refunds from other systems, so basically it comes down to code the TEC site for bounties or work on ARK Core for mainnet launch.

DJSelery is already in contact with exchanges, more to come soon from him.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Looking for something great!

Hey team,
What would be best place in your opinion to find update information regarding distribution, Exchanges, Etc...

Here is the best place to get updates
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Hey team,
What would be best place in your opinion to find update information regarding distribution, Exchanges, Etc...

- Currently we are working on core and testing all worst case scenarios that can happen, regarding exchanges - we are contacting all of them (our PR guy is really doing a great job) - we cannot confirm any exchanges we can only say we will be listed on them, distribution (main net start) is scheduled in February cannot give exact date currently, but if there will be changes we'll post them - one thing is certain we won't launch just cause of some date, but rather deliver ARK with stable core that is our main goal currently before main net start.

To get more regular updates or you want to ask any team member a question join our slack and you'll get answer quickly as there is usually at least 1 ARK crew member there to answer.

looks legit... Any bounty for Korean translation?

Since the ICO campaign is already over I don't think you will get any bounty if you do any translation now.

TEC is over so no need for translation, you can however help with translating ARK client here : http://osjc1wl.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/95031 - no bounties for it, but feel free to contribute to have ARK client in your language. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hey team,
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Since the ICO campaign is already over I don't think you will get any bounty if you do any translation now.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
if sell target 50000 sats, very glad to hear that
Activity: 383
A stupid question,
I want to know the ICO price (in bitcoin)

I remember it is 3300 sat. To be honest, the ICO price is ridiculously low compared to such a big project which has 30 team members. The potential sell target for me is 50000 sat.
Jump to: