Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 449. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?
dont wanna wait more for mainnet and exchanges:/

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

Yes, as soon as ARK launches, you should have a places to trade at.

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

the level of patience some of you have is disappointing.
If passed the test mainnet later, whether it will be no more delay in the trading market ARK ??
If true, where the exchange to be traded by a team of ARK, whereas you say ARK already registered for the famous exchange ??
What, you mean it, it exchanges bittrex / poloniex ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
disappointed with the delay in launch...Hope to see launch by march 1st

You may see it at the end of July at this rate.

You could have been funnier if you put 2018.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

You may see it at the end of July at this rate.
is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

Yes, as soon as ARK launches, you should have a places to trade at.

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

the level of patience some of you have is disappointing.
Activity: 602

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
10 days more to go, cant wait the ARK mainnet launch
wish ARK will be the success project on 2017

Hey,
Are you very sure that the main net will launch on 1st of February? Or is it like Feb mid or 1st week or something like that.

Thanku

Is there any news contrary to the Feb 1 release date. It will be good to have concrete news on the release date of the mainnet. This project has suffered alot of FUD already.

sigh, these qtum sig whores are killing this forum this month but hey ill take the ARK bump heehee...

The news has been talked about all day, and if you browse the slack you will c it there as well.

Mainnet will be delayed due to UPMOST SECURITY AND STABILITY.  

idk if you have experience with fixcrypt, but whooo---eee, nothing leaves his desk for the public b4 its RIGHT.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
The continuity of the project is an appreciable behavior. Congratulations.
Activity: 630
10 days more to go, cant wait the ARK mainnet launch
wish ARK will be the success project on 2017

Hey,
Are you very sure that the main net will launch on 1st of February? Or is it like Feb mid or 1st week or something like that.

Thanku

Is there any news contrary to the Feb 1 release date. It will be good to have concrete news on the release date of the mainnet. This project has suffered alot of FUD already.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
How can I get on their Slack, so i can keep up with development?

https://ark.io/join-ark-slack/

You can get invitation for slack channel link is given above welcome aboard.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
How can I get on their Slack, so i can keep up with development?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Guys what about the BOUNTY DISTRIBUTION,

still deed not get my ark coins.

Gr

Nobody has gotten them yet, they said they will distribute the bounties sometime around the mainnet launch (see Canna's post near the top of the last page)
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Mainnet won't launch in February as promised. Launch postponed until further notice

Bounty won't be distributed via TEC but manually and upon request

So far no exchanges has agreed to trade, not until mainnet is launched and a valid wallet is compiled

I will leak news as they become available. Stay tuned

[🅰nonymous insider]

LoL  Feb. March, whatever. We can wait...

PS: Get a life!

Stay Tuned.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Mainnet won't launch in February as promised. Launch postponed until further notice

So far no exchanges has agreed to trade, not until mainnet is launched and a valid wallet is compiled

[🅰nonymous insider]

not all 100% correct but...

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

[🅰nonymous insider]
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Best part on ARK is for me, that people in Dev team are very active on Slack and always responding very fast and with honesty to any question, or idea there, or here on btctalk also. ICO didnt brought so much, as was probably thinking before, but still enough make this project one of best in 2017. People are making this happen.  Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Guys what about the BOUNTY DISTRIBUTION,

still deed not get my ark coins.

Gr
Jump to: